Pai combos

Allan Paris

Yes, spread that sexiness. The juggles I have are pretty dope. I gots more of em to.

This Kasumi thing is taking longer than expected. Stuff in real life takes priority over games. Anyways I should be done with her soon. Lol ive said that before. I'll be in here with you guys soon.

Codemaster92163

Could just be me, but I can only get 2P+K on the lighter characters, not anyone that weighs more than Ryu. Apart from at a wall, it does the same amount of damage as 66H+K 2PPKK, but also does more if on an electrified floor, where you can follow up the 2P+K with a single P then 2K

HoodsXx

You mean after her Hakkeshou? I normally don't use her Hakkeshou P that much anyways... But the combo I listed that I got from Allan Paris, I know works on Ryu, whose mid weight. But anybody whose Heavy weight (Bayman) it won't work on. Haven't tested it out for her Hakkeshou P follow up though. I'll test it tomorrow, it's late. :x

Codemaster92163

Well, I mean I've been trying that exact combo for a while now, and after the 66H+K off of anything (since the rebound height is always the same regardless of the initial height) I can't get 2P+K to connect on the mid-weights.

The only time it connects is when I'm on a slope. Otherwise, it whiffs (for mid weights, that is)

HoodsXx

You sure? I've fought quite a few mid weights yesterday (Ryujin's Jann Lee) And I was able to get it off, more than once. I've faced Ryu as well and done it then. Have you been trying to do it in training mode? Or in online? Cause in online there's button lag depending on the connection you have with said person, so I only seldomly do it online.

Codemaster92163

I've been trying it in training offline - I don't test things online =P As I said, I may be doing it wrong, but go to training on Tatami and try it against Ryu or Brad or someone. It's only ever worked when I did it on a slight incline.

HoodsXx

Hm.. that's weird. You may just be inputting it too slowly not sure. I can't test it myself right noe, since my fucking ps3 randomly got corrupted. (This only happened after I got DOA5) Other than that, never has. (blames TN). So I"m stuck with no PS3 atm...

NightAntilli

Could you put something between the different moves, like, a comma or something? How it is now makes them look cluttered.

HoodsXx

Here's a combo I'll share with you guys. I credit this all to Allan Paris, seeing as it's his combo that he came up with. But I'm sure it'll help. It doesn't work on Heavy Weights I don't think. (Kept trying it on Bayman, didn't work). Anyways. It's :8:, :P:, :P:, :P:, :h:, :P:, :3:, :P:, :P:, :6:, :6:, :P:, :3:, :3:, :P+K:, :P:, :6:, :6:, :H+K:, :2:, :P+K:, :P:, :P:, :K:, :K:

To add to Codemaster's comment about Hakkeshou. You can do her :6:, :6:, :H+K:, and add :2:, :P+K:, :P:, :P:, :K:, :K:

HoodsXx

Here are a few combos I've come up with, seeing as I've had to experiment on some more mix ups. Forgot to add, for the midweights, just take out the :2: :P+K: and the combo should relatively have the same damage :6: :6: :P+K: >> :P: >> :6: :K: :P: >> :9: :P+K: >> :P: >> :6: :6: :H+K: >> :2: :P+K: >> :P: :P: :K: :K: (Lightweight/Midweight) NH (91 Damage) CH (104 Damage) HCH (118 Damage)

:2: :P+K: >> :3: :K: >> :3: :P: >> :6: :P: >> :4: :6: :H+K: >> :6: :6: :H+K: >> :2: :P+K: >> :P: :P: :K: :K: (Lightweight/Midweights) NH (89 Damage) CH (115 Damage) HCH (137 Damage)

:2: :H+K: >> :6: :K: :P: :4: :K: >> :6: :6: :H+K: >> :2: :P+K: >> :P: :P: :K: :K: (Lightweight/Midweight) NH (87 Damage) CH (105 Damage) HCH (127 Damage)

Can be SE'd and Held out of if they react fast enough. If you're worried about them countering you, switch it up with :6: :6: :H+K: and then continue the juggle from there. It's not as strong, but a good variant if they decide to counter this combo.
:2: :H+K: >> :6: :4: :P: >> :6: :K: :P: :h: >> :3: :3: :P+K: >> :6: :6: :H+K: >> :2: :P: :P: :K: :K: (Lightweights/Midweights) NH (89 Damage) CH (112 Damage) HCH (135 Damage)

Hope all of these combos help.

HoodsXx

Her P+K which is her sit down stun can be used as a mix up (You can't get a guaranteed CB off of it if they slow escape, but you can get a free launch). Her P is used for frame trapping. Since it's quick and gives her a quick advantage. Try doing something like :2: :P:>> :P:>> :6: :P:>> :6: :4: :P: Switch between those options for frame trapping someone and mix in a low somewhere to stun them. (You can use that frame trap either in open space or when they're backed to a wall). It's best to use it when they're backed into a wall though. Oh and also mix in :3: :P+K: as well. There are other moves, but I'm sure you could figure something out. :)

Ninja of Fate

Here are a few combos I've come up with, seeing as I've had to experiment on some more
Here are a few combos I've come up with, seeing as I've had to experiment on some more mix ups. Forgot to add, for the midweights, just take out the :2: :P+K: and the combo should relatively have the same damage :6: :6: :P+K: >> :P: >> :6: :K: :P: >> :9: :P+K: >> :P: >> :6: :6: :H+K: >> :2: :P+K: >> :P: :P: :K: :K: (Lightweight/Midweight) NH (91 Damage) CH (104 Damage) HCH (118 Damage)

:2: :P+K: >> :3: :K: >> :3: :P: >> :6: :P: >> :4: :6: :H+K: >> :6: :6: :H+K: >> :2: :P+K: >> :P: :P: :K: :K: (Lightweight/Midweights) NH (89 Damage) CH (115 Damage) HCH (137 Damage)

:2: :H+K: >> :6: :K: :P: :4: :K: >> :6: :6: :H+K: >> :2: :P+K: >> :P: :P: :K: :K: (Lightweight/Midweight) NH (87 Damage) CH (105 Damage) HCH (127 Damage)

Can be SE'd and Held out of if they react fast enough. If you're worried about them countering you, switch it up with :6: :6: :H+K: and then continue the juggle from there. It's not as strong, but a good variant if they decide to counter this combo.
:2: :H+K: >> :6: :4: :P: >> :6: :K: :P: :h: >> :3: :3: :P+K: >> :6: :6: :H+K: >> :2: :P: :P: :K: :K: (Lightweights/Midweights) NH (89 Damage) CH (112 Damage) HCH (135 Damage)

mix ups. Forgot to add, for the midweights, just take out the :2: :P+K: and the combo should relatively have the same damage :6: :6: :P+K: >> :P: >> :6: :K: :P: >> :9: :P+K: >> :P: >> :6: :6: :H+K: >> :2: :P+K: >> :P: :P: :K: :K: (Lightweight/Midweight) NH (91 Damage) CH (104 Damage) HCH (118 Damage)

thx a lot for these

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD