PC: Community Mod Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

KasumiLove

I prefer writting tutorial. I find them very understandable with pictures and everything. And if it's English speaking i think i can miss something or not understand something.
I don't know how to make video tutorials but it takes ages to upload a video on youtube for me.

Vex

CAMERA LIMIT UNLOCK dll

copy into installation location.
if you use lnk_reshuffle , old Dinput8.dll rename 'lnk_reshuffle.dll'

* key
F1 : slow motion
F4 : toggle portrait view
Can we remove sound when a key pressed?

Xillia

You are brave to repeat everytime how do that or that KasumiLove, I am going to be lazy to repeat always the same thing to people who simply can't check the forum or write in Google how do that.. How do you think we (modders) started ? 80% of our work are based on search before mods.

No offense to anyone but seriously people you could take few minutes to check the forum or internet with your search, this is really not hard to find tutorials now this is not as when DOA5LR has been released when no one made tutorials..

Note : I am talking about DLC Tool and basic modding, not advanced mods.

I wouldn't want to ask things before searching first, I always check the modding tutorials but I don't find anything that is dedicated to what I am looking for. I don't see a tutorial for " How to install mods " I can see the umod ones for the dds files.

But then I have mods that are in tmc tmcl and I didn't know how to install those. These are mods that I downloaded from here, and I don't know if they are dlc or normal costumes. There are tutorials on how to create dlc costumes and such, but not on installing mods you download, maybe it's inside some other tutorials.

So, it would be nice to have a simple thread on how to install mods, I do think many tutorials here are quite advanced.

LolaGMODS

Standard Donor
No sharing of DLC files is permitted here unless said file requires the user to have already purchased the DLC in question. My understanding is sharing of edited DLC also gives the DLC itself.

Can someone update me if this is not the case?

I though it was ok since I am not sharing the file to public, but it's ok I deleted the post sorry for trouble.

Amaso

No sharing of DLC files is permitted here unless said file requires the user to have already purchased the DLC in question. My understanding is sharing of edited DLC also gives the DLC itself.

Can someone update me if this is not the case?

Costumes are split into 2 files TMC and TMCL
If you only delete meshes you can just upload the TMC file as it's the only file altered ...
If you don't have both the TMC & TMCL files it won't work, so unless you have the DLC you can't use it ...

Last edited:

Kronin

CAMERA LIMIT UNLOCK dll

* key

Thanks so much for this tool =)

PS: You can use the keys even during gameplay: F1 will make the action in slow motion (now you can react to everything xD), while I just noticed that if you press F4 the gameplay speed will increase (pressing it again it will return to the standard one). EDIT: I'm not more sure about the speed increase, maybe I was tricked xD

Last edited:

bbb

this is now the forth TN bug I fixed. step your game up TN

here is the true nyotengu hair fix. my previous workaround isnt necessary anymore, it is now possible to use any tengu hairstyle, with mask, no mask, glasses, no glasses, without the hair disappearing. was very obvious what the problem was, don't know why I didnt figure it out sooner

1jnd7bz.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/download/3nrlc9fd7lnuyba/tengu+hair+fix.7z

Can anyone explain the itable Flg1,2 and OBjinfo1,2 in TMCSuketool for me ?

here is tmcsuke guide

http://w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/single/?p=8254855&t=11106570

KasumiLove

I need some advise to make a mod. Someone has made a costume in blender. Then we converted it into tmcmesh. I tried to do weight transfert so i selected a doa mesh and the modelized mesh and click on weight paint, all layers.
Then we tried to do some body painting but i don't know if this part is correct.
And then i replace a doa mesh with the new one with polygone tool.

But in game the costume is just floating and doesn't move with the body. So i'm really stuck. I thought it would work but i must have missed something.

coopermon

I wouldn't want to ask things before searching first, I always check the modding tutorials but I don't find anything that is dedicated to what I am looking for. I don't see a tutorial for " How to install mods " I can see the umod ones for the dds files.

But then I have mods that are in tmc tmcl and I didn't know how to install those. These are mods that I downloaded from here, and I don't know if they are dlc or normal costumes. There are tutorials on how to create dlc costumes and such, but not on installing mods you download, maybe it's inside some other tutorials.

So, it would be nice to have a simple thread on how to install mods, I do think many tutorials here are quite advanced.
I found it very hard to get started with doa5 modding. I couldn't find a simple mod installing tutorial.
I will make one but it will need editing as I'm sure I don't even install mods correctly.

CherryBlossomsNinja

CAMERA LIMIT UNLOCK dll

* key
Wonderful, man! Thanks!!!

And, please, answer me: is there any chance of you available to download that Ayane's dress from Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, please?

CherryBlossomsNinja

@huchi001

Thanks, but the veil doesn't appear. I got together the files by DLC Tool, so it's impossible to put "AYANE_DRESS_HAIR.TMC" and "AYANE_DRESS_HAIR.TMCL" with the other files because DLC Tool doesn't allow the same extensions in a same slot.

I think you forgot "Ayane_dress_hair.---C" and "Ayane_dress-hair.--P".

Last edited:

Amaso

@huchi001

Thanks, but the veil doesn't appear. I got together the files by DLC Tool, so it's impossible to put "AYANE_DRESS_HAIR.TMC" and "AYANE_DRESS_HAIR.TMCL" with the other files because DLC Tool doesn't allow the same extensions in a same slot.

I think you forgot "Ayane_dress_hair.---C" and "Ayane_dress-hair.--P".

Hair can't be added using DLC Tool
There is a tutorial here on how to use lnk_reshuffle to add hair
http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/pc-modding-tutorials.5818/#post-288333

Also ,---C and .---P files are not needed for hair

Last edited:

The Enforcer

CAMERA LIMIT UNLOCK dll

* key
@huchi001, This is amazing! Thanks for sharing this!

Regarding Ayane's dress, what version is that based on? Sigma 2 or the one from Orochi 3? I know they're the same costume, but I was wondering if Sigma 2's content was accessible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD