PC: Community Mod Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Enforcer

Based on orochi 3 model. ng sigma 2's model is not extractable.

Thanks, I hadn't seen progress on Sigma 2 yet, but thought I'd ask in case I missed any change. Some of the orochi 3 utils had extraction problems, so was this one you extracted yourself or based on an xnalara model?

huchi001

Thanks, I hadn't seen progress on Sigma 2 yet, but thought I'd ask in case I missed any change. Some of the orochi 3 utils had extraction problems, so was this one you extracted yourself or based on an xnalara model?

I extract almost koei games with ninja ripper.

Monkeygigabuster

First of all thanks to everyone for helping me in making mesh mod
Here comes my first mesh mods for DOA5LR
DOA5LR Jacky Bryant Sons of Sparda mod pack
doa5lr_jacky_bryant_sons_of_sparda_mod_pack_by_monkeygigabuster-d9izewa.jpg

Jacky as Dante and Vergil from DMC franchise(Beowulf shirtless version for both mod)
Release raw file so you guys can pack up as DLC
I know there are some issue with both mods but hope you guys can still enjoy this mod pack

Image and Download: http://monkeygigabuster.deviantart.com/art/DOA5LR-Jacky-Bryant-Sons-of-Sparda-mod-pack-576080938

mralex

doa5lr_jacky_bryant_sons_of_sparda_mod_pack_by_monkeygigabuster-d9izewa.jpg

Jacky as Dante and Vergil from DMC franchise(Beowulf shirtless version for both mod)
I know there are some issue with both mods but hope you guys can still enjoy this mod pack

Image and Download: http://monkeygigabuster.deviantart.com/art/DOA5LR-Jacky-Bryant-Sons-of-Sparda-mod-pack-576080938
This pack would be awesome with lnkreshuffle, make 1 slot and add both costumes in 1

Vex

Was'nt you, who made Alisa's costume from tekken?

The Enforcer

Some of the official DLC have hair in the costume. Can't hair be added in a similar way?
Not yet because all of the hair pieces, bones and related items are in the costume file. I'm not aware of a way to inject all of that information yet. The only similar work around right now would be to use a costume that already has hair and then replace all unwanted costume parts with parts from the desired costume and change the hair as desired as well.

C3S4RFC

Not yet because all of the hair pieces, bones and related items are in the costume file. I'm not aware of a way to inject all of that information yet. The only similar work around right now would be to use a costume that already has hair and then replace all unwanted costume parts with parts from the desired costume and change the hair as desired as well.
You could put hair in TMC, but this does not has animation

The Enforcer

You could put hair in TMC, but this does not has animation

That's what I'm talking about, otherwise, you'd have to replace an existing hair with a new hair and map up all of the bones to maintain some sense of animation. It's going to be a static mesh without that. :-/

The Enforcer

You're not making efforts guys. You have a tutorial for ink reshuffle.

I'm not sure what prompted the original question, but adding hair to costumes themselves would have its advantages, so someone does not have to override an existing hair style just for one costume idea. For the time being yes hair can be added, but there are limitations to making a costume specific hair.

KasumiLove

Tell me if the hair appears on the dlc costumes or not at all.

Make sure you add the hair on each costume not only in the Dlc slots menu.

Like this :

Kronin

Tell me if the hair appears on the dlc costumes or not at all.

Make sure you add the hair on each costume not only in the Dlc slots menu.

Like this :

Thanks for the answer Kasumilove: the hair doesn't appear at all in the DLC costume, or better doesn't appear at all the option to select another hairstylke: Honoka hair' selection is disabled how it should be for standard in the game.

And yes, I followed the giude and added it on the costumes appearing "black text" in Ink reshuffle.

Untitled.jpg

Kasumi Bunny doa 1 (still w.i.p)
how can i make the costume more "transparent" so the shirt and the other thing don't be more shining ?View attachment 16241 View attachment 16242

Great work so far! If only it was possible for you to swap the effect of sakura petals during the teleport of Kasumi while using that outfit with Nyotengu's carrot (from her sexy bunny costume) as it happened in the original DoA1, this would be even more awesome ;)

HnJ9UZP.jpg

mralex

Thanks for the answer Kasumilove: the hair doesn't appear at all in the DLC costume, or better doesn't appear at all the option to select another hairstylke: Honoka hair' selection is disabled how it should be for standard in the game.

And yes, I followed the giude and added it on the costumes appearing "black text" in Ink reshuffle.

View attachment 16243

Great work so far! If only it was possible for you to swap the effect of sakura petals during the teleport of Kasumi while using that outfit with Nyotengu's carrot (from her sexy bunny costume) as it happened in the original DoA1, this would be even more awesome ;)

HnJ9UZP.jpg

unfortunately the tmc insert tool don't let me open the file, in all the ver. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD