PC: Community Mod Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

immi

lnk_reshuffle 4.5

Download

changes:
  • added import option to right-click menu. this automatically fetches a file from the obsolete list, let's you pick the file you want to import, does the swap and changes the entry to the newly imported file. The import dialog will automatically offer to import all files belonging to the particular object. i.e.: tmc+tmcl for hair/face/body, h/hl for details and tmc,tmcl,-c,-p for the costumes. After picking the first file for import it will try to fill in the others automatically if they exist under the same name as the first. So selecting BLACK_HAIR.TMC will fill in BLACK_HAIR.TMCL as well if the file exists, saving you a few more clicks.
    (right-clicking on the -c or -p entry and selecting import still allows to just change a single entry)
  • added swap option to right-click menu, which basically works the same way as the import dialog. (except of course that you swap the files you clicked on, not files from the obsolete list)
    on an already swapped file it offers instead the possibility to revert the swap
  • allow up to 5 details. Note that the 5th details actually ignores the entry and just displays the "naked" tmc. Just leaving it empty and using the other 4 slots still gives you 5 alternate texture options (the menu at the character selection screens doesn't know the letter after 'D', but aside from that it works just fine). (thx @OrochiBuffy for pointing this out)
  • prevent already swapped files from showing up on the 'obsolete' list
  • prevent swapping a file if a file with that name already exists in the mod/ folder. Either use a sub folders or give the files unique names
  • filter out slots that are disabled in-game (marked with 'X' in slot list). The slot number should now always match the slot number displayed in the game
  • removed support for the 1.03 beta versions (nobody needs those)
(note: dinput8.dll has not changed)

Also features some internal code reorganisation(which hopefully won't have any visible effects. :p). I probably should have spent some more time testing it, but time is short and i wanted it out before XCOM2 gets released ;). So backup your mod.config and give it some proper testing
I think it is definitly a right step to making things easier. Practice will show where things need a bit more tweaking & improving. Feedback appreciated :)

While this makes swapping & importing easier, things like setting a hairstyle are still rather tedious as you have to set each file separately and choosing it from that huge list. Improving that will be the next step. To do that i'll probably move away from handling swaps just as individual files. Instead treat them more as a "mod pack", with a description file telling exactly what it contains. like: "this a new face model containing the files A.TMC and A.TMCL, usable for character X,Y and Z". With that information at hand the way of managing and assigned these object should become more easier.
at least that's the idea ;). thought process still ongoing ...
might also overhaul the whole right side of the programm, most of it is really not necessary anymore i think

or maybe the slot extension will comes first

edit:
attach the file here as well, in case the download makes problems for anybody.
(rename the ending to .7z)

Attachments

• lnk_reshuffle-v4.5.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 502
Last edited:

OrochiBuffy

@immi, thanks for update, I like most of changes you made

I do not know if I have warmed you about 5th slot but it's just something I have remarked in fact like I said before 5th slot works only with COS_xxx slots of game, trying to add one more with some DLC work too but nothing is shown in game so useless as you have access only to details 0-3 for those.

I will test it more tomorrow, and probably change my previous post, i believe that only one version of game and prog is enough now, thanks to you

So far so much productive with fast import files new system, I like it

May I add a suggestion for next update, I would like a search engine to fast search a file by tapping a few first letters and select it in list if possible.

Last edited:

immi

Immi thanks for update, I like most of changes, I do not know if I have warmed you about 5th slot but it's just something I have remarked in fact like I said before 5th slot works only with COS_xxx slots of game, trying to add one more with some DLC work too but nothing is shown in game so useless as you have access only to details 0-3 for those.
it doesn't work for DLC costumes (those displayed in blue). But the programm already doesn't allow changing the number of details for DLC costumes since the last versions. It works for all COS_*, DLC_* and DLCU_* costumes that are part of the base game.

May I add a suggestion for next update, I would like a search engine to fast search a file by tapping a few first letters of it when I want to swap
eh, do you mean searching for a file on your harddisk that you want to swap in the game? Or searching for a file from the game that you want to replace? The former won't happen, the latter is already possible if you switch to the AssetBrowser tab and type a few letters into the text field.

OrochiBuffy

I was talking about second one of course, everytime I try to write something to search, I got blank results, like tapping "cos" nothing happen, I would like to enter a character name like Hon for honoka to see the list results of all swaps for it. Maybe it's a bug in my computer. I wonder if others can use the assetbrowser search engine

Last edited:

mralex

@dander
i Found it :)
Sin título.png

immi

I was talking about second one of course, everytime I try to write something to search, I got blank results, like tapping "cos" nothing happen, I would like to enter a character name like Hon for honoka to see the list results of all swaps for it. Maybe it's a bug in my computer. I wonder if others can use the assetbrowser search engine
the search is case-sensitive :)
search for COS, or HON etc

mralex

great.. if u are not busy please make it.. its the best akuma costume ive ever seen :)
Untitled-2.jpg

i have many problems with that mod, i used raidou halloween 2015 costume (his costume has very bugs, so i had to do it with his original costume) i don't put the skirt since akuma has a long skirt and raidou has a short skirt cutted in the middle, so what do you want? i put the skirt or not?

synce

POISON MOD

hair built into the outfit tmc.
hair and cap is toggleable.
includes 4 color variations.
I complete this mod A few months ago, i forgot post it.

..link changed some bug fixed.

View attachment 18474

I always thought Rachel would make for good Poison cosplay, but now that I see it, she looks anorexic compared to the real thing lol Still great job

mralex

with the harry palmer bone swap i put the marie bone into the nude nyo "costume", i scaled the body so the bone works good and do the breast a little bit big . Also i scaled the marie face like honoka face and her loose hair
TADA! I made Grown up Marie rose :D finally she looks like a 18 years old gilr

Untitled-3.jpg

louis

POISON MOD

hair built into the outfit tmc.
hair and cap is toggleable.
includes 4 color variations.
I complete this mod A few months ago, i forgot post it.

..link changed some bug fixed.

View attachment 18474
The hair is like super saiyans'. haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD