mod_Screenshot3311.jpg
mod_Screenshot11668.jpg
mod_Screenshot12267.jpg
mod_Screenshot12627.jpg

gatto tom

Standard Donor
Ultimate Honoka Pack ROUND 2

Costume 20 Hot Summer :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/w1voqhyd79gewzc/Honoka DLCU 14 - C20 Hot Summer.zip
Get original HONOKA_DLCU_014.tmcl & *.--P + all HONOKA_DLCU_014b files into DLC Tools
I have modified *.---C file with C Editor for short toggle by switching hairs
A = Short, B = No Short, C = Short, D = No Short, ... until H
I use the neck seam tmc fix by bbb

Costume 24 Designer Choice - Dressed As A Fairy :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/e... C24 Designer Choice - Dressed As A Fairy.zip
Get the 4 original Honoka DLCU 18 files + all those HONOKA_DLCU_018b into DLC Tools.
Note that there are 5 details, but only 4 customs the 5th is the original one, I put it in case your prefer it rather that one custom, your choice.
View attachment 18531

Thanks to bbb, coopermon, Gatto Tom & Kronin

More will come, but football match at the moment will upload later :)
Your recolored costumes are amazing.
You are an excellent recolor modder :cool:

huchi001

Your works are wonderfull.I read this blog every days .I want to try yours Amazing outfits But sometime i don't find them and i'm sad.like LAUGHING OCTOPUS WIP.@huchi001 please
Sorry for my bad english.

I upload many mods and screenshot. However my mods less reply and reaction than other's.
I think people of this forum doesn't like my mods not so much.

dander

your mod got so many likes, i think you are in par with brutalace from sfxt forum.. and think there's so many silent reader here -_-
and becauuse you have too many wip, i was thinking you forgot uploading your ready to use mod like your poison mod..

OrochiBuffy

It's not true, I like them all and wanna test them too, huchi001 you are very important for the community, all your mods are close to perfect, I mean not simple recolored, or retextured, or simple swaps, yours are great import it's like playing with chars from other games in Dead Or Alive and I like it.

So if people don't reply that much maybe it's cause they are just too happy to see everytime what you did, and just ignore all the works behind.

You know that always the problem of sharing, but if no sharing, the world would be very sad, I prefer a few modders let us play with their creations and all can appreciate, than a close community showing only spoilers and nothing more. I believe in this case, I maybe would have already changed game.

Moreover seeing others modding make me like it, that's why I have just finished my pack enjoy now the last update is posted. Going to take some rest and try others people mod now.

Last edited:

ChrisArmoun

I upload many mods and screenshot. However my mods less reply and reaction than other's.
I download all of your mods and think you're one of the best modders on DOA. As dander stated, some of us are just silent. I generally check early in the morning to see what you've updated. I'll try to click the like button more often. I too would like Laughing Octopus

OrochiBuffy

I have a few requests for your guys :
  • I am pretty sure to have seen Juliet Starling From Lollipop Chainsaw game wip around. I am just wondering if there is a release cause I like it.
  • It would be nice if someone could do Bayonetta, a great console game by the way
  • And one more thing, I have watched Jem & The Holograms The Movie (not as bad as I though at end), a few days ago. And as I was a big fan of the old 80' cartoon I would like someone to make an adaptation for the game, in particular face & hairs with earrings too if possible.
Here a screenshot of the female rock band made by tachiban18 on DeviantArt :
jem_and_the_holograms_by_tachiban18-d6sr1py.jpg

http://tachiban18.deviantart.com/art/Jem-and-the-Holograms-411088246?q=gallery:tachiban18/6177799&qo=26

Song still in my head :
"If you got young blood, live to party
Red-hot, feeling naughty
Get loose, go grab somebody
(Woah-oh-oh, oh-woah)
If you got young blood, this is our time
Hands up, touch the skyline
Tonight, yeah, I'ma get mine
(Woah-oh-oh, oh-woah)"

Last edited:

Firstballot

Huchi001;

Trust me, you're aming the best out there!
As a silent fan, I enjoy everybody's works. I could be more vocal to appreciate the hard work you guys put in.
I, for one, promise to like every release you make!

How about letting us enjoy Powergirl, Chun Li, R Mika, Leon Kennedy, Mileena, Kitana, Catwoman, Ada Wong and the face of Batman?!

(* -"as mentioned before, I'd love a Red Hood from Arkham Knight for Rig)

Love to hear a reply from you, or those releases....so painful to see all of your WIP's come and go with no release! I'll do my part and comment and like, if you'd let them go!! :))

KasumiLove

You present a lot of mods so maybe it's a bit hard to follow for those who aren't looking often at the topic. But your work is great.
You showed a lot of WIP that you never released. What is the reason ? You forgot them or just decided to not release them ?
I really like your Batman and many things you did. I'm sorry I don't recognize many characters you made because i don't know much about manga or even video games. But i use a bunch of them in my game.

Don't worry about the "likes". I don't have much either but even if one person likes my mods and plays with it, I'd be happy.
But in your case, I'm sure everybody here like your mods and enjoy playing with them.

huchi001

You present a lot of mods so maybe it's a bit hard to follow for those who aren't looking often at the topic. But your work is great.
You showed a lot of WIP that you never released. What is the reason ? You forgot them or just decided to not release them ?
I really like your Batman and many things you did. I'm sorry I don't recognize many characters you made because i don't know much about manga or even video games. But i use a bunch of them in my game.

Don't worry about the "likes". I don't have much either but even if one person likes my mods and plays with it, I'd be happy.
But in your case, I'm sure everybody here like your mods and enjoy playing with them.

that's simple. that mods still wip. quality is too low for uploading. i don't want upload low quality mod. i works all mod improving mesh. texture than source. sometimes make all mesh myself( tia langray, psylocke, ms marble , lisa kusanami , jun the swan.. etc )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD