PC: Community Mod Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

mralex

A best way to make mods more easier, if the model looks like this, scale and move the tmcbone to make the same bone as possible (also works for a T model)
Sin título.png

immi

I know about the slots ._. And they are not the reason of endless load. That may crash or overwrite but not endless load
there are two issues:
- one or more DLC costumes for the same slot number, which crashes the game (as you said)
- the update changed the names for the assets used in the DLC, while your custom DLC still uses the old ones
-> game can't find assets -> infinite loading

both can be fixed by repacking the DLC
- with using a free slot number
- using an up-to-date version of the Tool which has the latest names in its database

Much programmers' troubles. I remember that each new .exe somehow recount and rearrange text so fan translation that we made for 1.02 was non-compatible with 1.04 already appeared in steam in moment of translation's completion -___- Though it worked almost fine with steam after some fixes.
i guess with the addition of the online mode in 1.04 there was enough new text added to screw up your previous work.
how did you apply your changed text? at runtime by directly patching the memory? or did you find all the text resources inside the lnk archive and changed those? Got any link to that mod? sound interesting :)

in other words a simple mortal cannot fix it by himself XD
:p nope.
that's what I meant that can be fixed by remaking the DLC pack.

Vex

- using an up-to-date version of the Tool which has the latest names in its database
well guess I should use DLCtool newer than 0.9 XD
how did you apply your changed text? at runtime by directly patching the memory? or did you find all the text resources inside the lnk archive and changed those? Got any link to that mod? sound interesting
2.5 enthusiasts with self-made soft extracted laguage files and packed again. Don't know all details, I only translated. Though author shared all that soft to me later. Of course localization has been published (as unoffical translation). Ordinary user gets modified files an just copy them.
123.jpg
i guess with the addition of the online mode in 1.04 there was enough new text added to screw up your previous work.
Actually even 1.02 text files include DOA ultimate text and even text that only should appear in consoles. New Titles for online etc also already were in.

Last edited:

Lorenzo Buti

My second mod for Akira(and more for him will coming soon)
DOA5LR Akira as Kazuma Kiryu
doa5lr_akira_as_kazuma_kiryu_by_monkeygigabuster-d9rzdpl.jpg

I made this mod for the Ryu GA Gotoku fan like me
Uploaded as raw files so you guys can pick the ones that you like
Enjoy
Image and Download: http://monkeygigabuster.deviantart.com/art/DOA5LR-Akira-as-Kazuma-Kiryu-591195945?ga_submit_new=10%3A1455638211&ga_type=edit&ga_changes=1&ga_recent=1
Awesome!!! Now we totally got Kazuma Kiryu joining along with the Virtua Fighters!! :D

Lorenzo Buti

Use the Edit function
LAUGHING OCTOPUS(MGS4)

inlcudes
1. normal oufit
2. high poly version ( more smooth body line, but texture uv is so sizzling and require more gpu power )

hair is built into the outfit. hair is toggleable.

View attachment 19110
She totally looks like Laughing Octopus, now all we need are the other 3 BB Corp girls from MGS4.

bbb

@bbb I would like to see in priority those costumes for Rio

latest
latest

I particularly like her with pink hair, and the kunoichi suit could be her valentine costume (have you noticed the hidden hearts)

I really like your last screenshot @huchi001, the girls look like they are having fun together, kiss kiss kiss

the 3rd one I already made. it was the first rio costume I did

http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/pc-community-mod-resources.5565/page-196#post-298460

the ninja one is easy, but not sure if I'm gonna keep it since its very kasumi even with the hearts and bow

zSEPc4r.jpg

the bikinis would take time since theres no model for them

Monkeygigabuster

To everyone who is using my Kazuma Kiryu mod
I uploaded the wrong files which had a lot of flaws. Hope you don't mind redownload the mod(Download link is still the same)
Sorry for the trouble

OrochiBuffy

@huchi001 Good job on Sailor Moon Squad.
grr can't give you more than one like

I am a fan of the manga & old/new anime

Feel free to take in consideration my next recommendations
  • Marie as Sailor Moon is perfect choice, her winning pose is like anime. She is so much adorable thanks to you
    Optional : Moon Stick or Cutie Moon Rod
  • I like Kasumi / Phase-4 as Venus & Mars (even if Mars could have been Leifang)
    Venus Optional : Venus Chain
    Mars Optional : "Ofuda" the white charm paper, a red one can be found on Leifang C26 Jiangshi, maybe Mars Arrow, there are bow with some Ninja Costumes

• Jupiter is supposed to be taller than the rest, but it looks good on Hitomi. (I would have chosen Momiji or Sarah, cause of ponytail)
    Optional : Rose Belt, Rose Earrings are already there and I like it, Thunder and Lightning Antenna attached to Tiara
  • Honoka as Mercury is a bit strange so far with her big breast size (maybe try with the LUD lactose underdose setting, I would have chosen Hitomi cause of innocence looking she's got)
    Optional : Blue Visor as Glasses, maybe Mercury Harp as accessory
Now I just hope you will do the "Outer Senshi" Gang & Chibi Moon, etc :
  • Saturn is small but I think Honoka with small breast could be good
    Optional : Silence Glaive
  • Black Lady (Adult version of Chibi Moon corrupted by Wiseman) could be Ayane (one of my favorite character on Anime)
    Optional : Black Crystal Earrings (I really like them)
  • Chibi Moon is very small so again Marie Rose (goes well with Sailor Moon)
    Optional : Pink Moon Stick, Luna-P you know the toy could be nice as accessory
  • Neptune & Uranus are taller than the first gang so I think Christie or Sarah as Uranus (very masculine) & Helena as Neptune (very feminine)
    Optional : Space Sword & Deep Aqua Mirror
  • Pluto is the tallest one so I believe you should go with Rachel, moreover cause she also got nice make up in Anime
    Optional : Garnet Rod with Orb & Keys Belt
Beryl Queen could be Nyotengu as she can fly (remove wings, and keep nice looking at base with a scepter/orb weapon)
Optional : Mask toggle to switch to her Evil side the one corrupted by Queen Metaria (teeth, evil smile, with @bbb long nails and more)

Sailor V, with her red mask could be nice too
Sailor.V.full.746832.jpg

But now hard question, who is supposed to be Tuxedo Mask in the casting ???
Zack is perfect candidate, he is tall and maybe cause of what happen in Extreme Volleyball series, but black skin lol (maybe an Evil Prince Endymion)

I am waiting for comments now hihi :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD