PC: Community Mod Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

HazukiLX32

The Riddler W.I.P. Texture cuts off on the left side but it works. also i have to fix the tie as well.

UN8MqfH.png

Monkeygigabuster

Although It still isn't polished as I desired (especially texture issue),I have tried my best to polish this mod as much as possible so I will just release the mod anyway:
DOA5LR Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Mod Pack
doa5lr_mighty_morphin_power_rangers_mod_pack_by_monkeygigabuster-d9s6ud1.jpg

Video Preview:
Include in this pack:

1/Akira as Red Ranger
2/Jacky as Green Ranger
I aslo include empty hair and face TMC just in case you don't have empty slot for DLC packing

Uploaded as raw files so you guys can pick the ones that you like

Enjoy

Image and Download: http://monkeygigabuster.deviantart.com/art/DOA5LR-Mighty-Morphin-Power-Rangers-Mod-Pack-591544117

To all of those requester, since you guys doesn't contribute anything with those god damn big image,put it to spoiler tag for the sake of the thread

Last edited:

ned

I would much rather prefer with these 5 girls as the Inner Sailor Guardians.

Kasumi - Sailor Moon
Ayane - Sailor Mercury
Kokoro - Sailor Mars
Momiji - Sailor Jupiter
Hitomi - Sailor Venus

sailor_guardians___dead_or_alive_style_by_avgnjr1985-d93dgq3.jpg

No offence, but most of these characters choice are "out of character"
They seems to be only physical choice (like black long hair, or ponny tail...)
IMO Ayane cannot be S.Mercury, same for Kokoro and Mars... and so. Because of attitude and fighting style...

Let just Huchi decide what HE want, then you still can try to swap them later.

dukpoki

I would much rather prefer with these 5 girls as the Inner Sailor Guardians.

Kasumi - Sailor Moon
Ayane - Sailor Mercury
Kokoro - Sailor Mars
Momiji - Sailor Jupiter
Hitomi - Sailor Venus

It's one thing to pitch an idea before a project has started but at this point, do you really expect someone to just scrap all their hard work and their current WIP to literally go back and start again to rebuild a new set just for someone else's want/idea/request? Let alone, an annoying spammer's want/idea/request? Way to be disrespectful. Once Huchi finishes his set, i hope your computer bugs out so you can't use his set. You deserve such a reward.

Lorenzo Buti

It's one thing to pitch an idea before a project has started but at this point, do you really expect someone to just scrap all their hard work and their current WIP to literally go back and start again to rebuild a new set just for someone else's want/idea/request? Let alone, an annoying spammer's want/idea/request? Way to be disrespectful. Once Huchi finishes his set, i hope your computer bugs out so you can't use his set. You deserve such a reward.
Well since I know he's busy making models, I'll just be a little more patient then. And be a lot more nicer too!

Vex

I wonder where they will put "random" icon now. Normally 1 in center or 2 on sides. but 3*12 doesn't fit nor tha or that with 35 character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD