PC: Community Mod Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

LolaGMODS

Standard Donor
I made some other swap with the tutoriel from bbb, I had hard time for understand correctly how work hair swap but now it's ok :)

Image1072.jpg
Image1080.jpg
Image1083-1.jpg

LolaGMODS

Standard Donor
Top character looks great, who is it a combination of?

First picture : Helena head with Tina costume swap + Mods for make up, recolored hair, nails and costume.

Second picture : Leifang head with Nyotengu costume swap + Mods for make up, enhanced hair and recolored nails and costume.

Last picture : Leifang face and body with random hair swap + Mods for recolored hair (it came in white), make up, nails, ears piercing and recolored costume.

I am testing hair swap on Kokoro this time with mods :

Image1086.jpg

( Hitomi - Rachel - Phase 4 - Nyotengu )

bbb

Here's a 360 tmc transparency, PC should just be a flip assuming nothing else is different i'll leave you to iron out the specifics. Inject a dxt5 with alpha afterwards.

If you're wondering what the reference tmc is, it's ayane's towel CG tmc from Ninja Gaiden razor edge. (yes it does work in doa 5)

Note that it's one modification at the start of the block and one at the actual object. for both geoDecl and objinfo.

the order of objinfo should be the same as geodecl

sSywiIX.jpg

Thanks, I manged to find the first and last section. only had to change one of them from 0A to 08

vC8P9hq.jpg

YKKR44N.jpg

but I can't seem to find the middle section part :/

@all -

so far its 3 glow, 5 slimy :)

LolaGMODS

Standard Donor
Well, she looks like a new character, and she looks great! Nice work!

Thank you ! I am glad that you like this mix :)
I made a video about this mod if you want to see the entire characters :

I have a question about swap, I saw some modders with Marie Rose + Kasumi Hair, I am wondering how this is possible because we can't go in negative number for hair swap ?

Last edited:

CherryBlossomsNinja

Okay. ^^ I looked for your mod of edited Kasumi's C7 and I found only the video. There isn't some link in the video's description.

I wait your upload anxiously. I ever wanted the black version of that costume in DOA5.

A question: that edited Kasumi's C2/C4 which you put on Phase 4 (Mai Shiranui style?) has the back symbol in the white color. It's not best yellow too?

I think also a thing: the black shozoku of Phase 4 which you put on Kasumi could be milky pink, the Kasumi's favourite color. I think annoying Team Ninja gives many purple costumes to Ayane but it gives few milky pink costumes to Kasumi.

What do you think, @mralex?

And, please, available Kasumi's tradicional yellow ribbon for this costume too.

Last edited by a moderator:

bbb

Lol opps, now that I look at it, the middle part is the TTX (for 360 tmcs) and seems to just be changing the texture to dxt5 and untiled.
My apologies, the middle part is no longer relevant for the PC version, since the PC version textures were never tiled to begin with.

It should work now, if not, I'll test it out this weekend.

Doesn't seem to be working unfortunately :( Well thanks for taking the time to look into this :)

Thank you ! I am glad that you like this mix :)
I made a video about this mod if you want to see the entire characters :

I have a question about swap, I saw some modders with Marie Rose + Kasumi Hair, I am wondering how this is possible because we can't go in negative number for hair swap ?

Those Marie rose mods are not actually using kasumi hair. They are really using phase 4 hair. phase 4 is near the end of the list so everyone except for nyotengu, honoka and raidou can use them.

And the no negative number rule only applies to swaps done with the dlc tool alone. if you use lnk reshuffle with the dlc tool as well, you can swap any hair style by injecting it into the 2 free slots, or into any hair or face you don't like.

LolaGMODS

Standard Donor
Those Marie rose mods are not actually using kasumi hair. They are really using phase 4 hair. phase 4 is near the end of the list so everyone except for nyotengu, honoka and raidou can use them.

And the no negative number rule only applies to swaps done with the dlc tool alone. if you use lnk reshuffle with the dlc tool as well, you can swap any hair style by injecting it into the 2 free slots, or into any hair or face you don't like.

Ah yes, I forgot about Phase 4, thank you for your answer.

Aabout Ink reshuffle, I understand now, I saw the post from immi about this tool but I didn't understood first (english isn't my native langage and I was not looking for swap mod at this time), now I want to download it and the link look broke :/

immi

Aabout Ink reshuffle, I understand now, I saw the post from immi about this tool but I didn't understood first (english isn't my native langage and I was not looking for swap mod at this time), now I want to download it and the link look broke :/
hmm indeed
that should be an easy thing to fix though ;). But since i am out of town for the week, i won't be able to do it before sunday. ( or maybe somebody else can upload it before then)
just ask if there is anything you don't understand ;)

Brute

Standard Donor
Trying to make money off of modding TN's game involves using their copyrighted/trademarked assets for monetary gain without permission or royalties, which is illegal. So that's incredibly stupid and we'll hear no more of it. Same applies to the off-topic rant derivative of that subject.

The rest of you, carry on.

LolaGMODS

Standard Donor
hmm indeed
that should be an easy thing to fix though ;). But since i am out of town for the week, i won't be able to do it before sunday. ( or maybe somebody else can upload it before then)
just ask if there is anything you don't understand ;)

Okay, I will wait your reupload if no one did it before thank you !

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD