PC: Community Mod Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

nirvandav

You can't see the details in the character selection menu in the previous versions of lnk reshuffle. Just select B, C or D and start the fight. You will see the details in game.

Okay you are right I got some of them to work, but not all of them, I'll get the latest version.

@nirvandav
Use the dinput8.dll I posted above and you should be able to the details in the select screen .
Though if your game version is 1.02 , it won't work .

Gulp I'm indeed using 1.02 :( I was using 1.04 before but those destructible DLCs messed up my DLC repacks so I switched back to 1.02.

immi

You mean you have no problem with those costumes with lnk reshuffle, or you haven't test them? Obviously I'm not the only one here having the problem, and it would be great if I can solve it. Do you know a way to change the P files too? I'm using ver 4.7, it's not the latest but still fairly up to date.
4.7 is the lastest ;)

Vex

there's no 1.03 for PC. 1.02 1.02a then 1.04
I used 1.02a when spoke of non-working details.

immi

But it doesn't work with game version 1.02 right... what about 1.03?
It still works for 1.02.

What doesn't work for versions before 1.04 is showing the selected detail on the character selection screen. But during the fight you should see your selected detail.

The online beta versions (1.03) are no longer supported.

The most interested thing is that some male characters(hayabusa,rig...) got a new DLC slots.I guess it is interesting to see how the new files add up new slot

seems everbody got new slots :)

Raidou +5
Honoka +9
Marie, Nyotengu,Phase5 +14
everybody else +10

Naotora has 5 base cosumes and 20 DLC slots (with 5 slots already occupied by the first DLC)

Nyotengu's DLC slot 31 has the file names changed - so old custom DLCs that use that slot won't work anymore

and instead of adding all the new stuff to the end of their file table, they added parts of it right into the middle, thereby totally screwing up the file indices that are used in mod.config :mad:

Last edited:

KasumiLove

It still works for 1.02.

What doesn't work for versions before 1.04 is showing the selected detail on the character selection screen. But during the fight you should see your selected detail.

Raidou +5
Honoka +9
everybody else +10

Naotora has 5 base cosumes and 20 DLC slots (with 5 slots already occupied by the first DLC)

Nyotengu's DLC slot 31 has the file names changed - so old custom DLCs that use that slot won't work anymore

and instead of adding all the new stuff to the end of their file table, they added parts of it right into the middle, thereby totally screwing up the file indices that are used in mod.config :mad:

Are the occupied slots changed ? I think we'll need a new list of the slots

nirvandav

It still works for 1.02.

Raidou +5
Honoka +9
everybody else +10

wait wait wait, did you say more slots for everyone? Does that mean most of the girls run up to slot 49 instead of 39? If that's the case, maybe it's worth updating it to the new 1.05 (after all the tools are up to date and bugs fixed of course).

immi

Are the occupied slots changed ? I think we'll need a new list of the slots
haven't changed, just new empty slots added to the end

wait wait wait, did you say more slots for everyone? Does that mean most of the girls run up to slot 49 instead of 39?
yup, exactly

because of the various updates there are also ca 150 more unused(obsolete) files

i want to extract the naotora and the sw costumes with archive tool but i can't do it :/
try this updated file5lr.dat

Attachments

• file5lr_dat_for_105.zip
    327.2 KB · Views: 3,330
Last edited:

Zentsuken

Just curious, but is this the first time they've added more DLC slots for the PC version of the game? If so, by comparing & analyzing the files.. Could this potentially allow for a way to manually add even more slots in the future? Easier said than done right? ;) but it really peaked my curiosity. The fact that they added more slots is really cool, very exciting news!

Reactions: Vex

The Enforcer

Just curious, but is this the first time they've added more DLC slots for the PC version of the game? If so, by comparing & analyzing the files.. Could this potentially allow for a way to manually add even more slots in the future? Easier said than done right? ;) but it really peaked my curiosity. The fact that they added more slots is really cool, very exciting news!

They've actually been doing so regularly in the consoles through patches. There has always been a fixed amount of slots which has often been more than enough. We've even been able to put DLC costumes into slots not filled yet, but adding actual new slots would take more technical know how than is present.

immi

we're still limited by the fact that the internal file table has a fixed size. Not sure if there are any code restraint for the number of costume slots, but it might(!) be possible to add more slots by adjusting the data structures. However enlarging the file table to add new files would require some code patching iirc.

huchi002

Where are Naotora's Cos1, 2, 3 etc. ? I can't find them with archive tool.

Dlc tool has been updated: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/f2d5z16fv0xm2/DOA5LR

that's in patch_19_catalog.bin

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KARIN WIP

mod_Screenshot9859.jpg

mod_Screenshot7905.jpg
mod_Screenshot8418.jpg
mod_Screenshot8225.jpg
mod_Screenshot8391.jpg
mod_Screenshot8796.jpg
mod_Screenshot9859.jpg
mod_Screenshot11310.jpg
mod_Screenshot12017.jpg
mod_Screenshot12538.jpg
mod_Screenshot10362.jpg
mod_Screenshot11485.jpg
mod_Screenshot12428.jpg
mod_Screenshot14139.jpg
mod_Screenshot13760.jpg
mod_Screenshot19229.jpg
mod_Screenshot15589.jpg
mod_Screenshot20090.jpg
mod_Screenshot16615.jpg
mod_Screenshot20880.jpg

mralex

i found something very interesting
naotora has the Same body as tina, helena and lisa, but the bone is a little little little less and the neck is more tall

edit-----

in abc tool if you want naotora costumes in another gilr, just you need to put From: Tina To: (the girl that you want to choise)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD