mod_Screenshot3106.jpg
mod_Screenshot3528.jpg
mod_Screenshot4808.jpg
mod_Screenshot5029.jpg
mod_Screenshot3813.jpg

ned

Great work on Karin!
I like her pink costume!
But in her normal red costume she seems to have too big breasts. Can be fixed? Perhaps it's an illusion...

trying to finish the Rio pack, but moving slowly because of street fighter 5. he is a a business suit costume based on this image. also made the glasses.

G7hZo4ofda77GOdkkPmM95wTO1Fnf-yrby5A2eUtSXx7NMyQXYx-_vrsTKlMoRY46PiS=w320-h480

CyNeGsW.jpg

its mostly made from Rachel's c2, but edited the suit to match the details in the picture, here's the original for comparison

cKhYmkR.jpg
INCREDIBLE!!
I can't wait.
BTW, something in her face is too Mila like (face texture, or skin color, I don't know, but perhaps it can be adited a bit. She could use Kasumi or Ayane face texture IDK if it's possible...)

Reactions: bbb

bbb

Great work on Karin!
I like her pink costume!
But in her normal red costume she seems to have too big breasts. Can be fixed? Perhaps it's an illusion...

INCREDIBLE!!
I can't wait.
BTW, something in her face is too Mila like (face texture, or skin color, I don't know, but perhaps it can be adited a bit. She could use Kasumi or Ayane face texture IDK if it's possible...)

Thanks

I dont think its the texture since I removed the freckles and changed eye colours. I believe the fault is more with the model and I'm still working on it

Reactions: ned

Pai

@KasumiLove
I copied the file you post in the archive tool folder i was only able to extract the the samurai warriors dlc & naotroa debut costumes but the main costumes of naotroa won't extract .
this my problem :
bandicam_2016_03_31_13_58_27_689.jpg

OrochiBuffy

Have you guys checked on 3DM forum, the project "AutoLink" compatible with 1.05 version of game which gives :
  • camera_unlock (same functions as we already know) F4 to go portrait, etc.
  • ui_mod (press F6 to change brightness)
  • and something that can assimilated as LNK Reshuffle swapping sytem.
As you can see on the screenshot, the guy was able to put something else in the detail section rather than A B C D of the game, like maybe we can overpass the limits of 4-5 details of game and put what we want with autolink

It seems that he has used some sources codes from LNK Reshuffle made by @immi and UMod program

I share you the link in chinese, feel free to tell me what do you think ?
http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=5065534&extra=page=1

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD