PC: Community Mod Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

mralex

I want to erase the Kokoro's shoes and shirt with tmc tool but when i erase it part of the foots doesn't appear

typing_wasted

TMC Polygon Tool, I got the thing to show English (read the txt file, yaaay) but uh, when the model is loaded, the left window is empty, is that supposed to show the model, like Noesis? So I don't know where to put Noesis because this tool needs it? Or not?

Yeah we need some basic tutorial please. Pretty please!

Amaso

TMC Polygon Tool, I got the thing to show English (read the txt file, yaaay) but uh, when the model is loaded, the left window is empty, is that supposed to show the model, like Noesis? So I don't know where to put Noesis because this tool needs it? Or not?

Yeah we need some basic tutorial please. Pretty please!
No it doesn't show the model like Noesis
This tool simply extracts Meshes as .tmcmesh files from one Costume (or hair)
and you insert them using the other tool into another.

theway

the previous versions(v1,v2) directly modified the game.exe and the game data( *.lnk files).
When using v3 you need to start with a clean installation. if you didn't do a backup of the game folder, just reinstall the game. and try disabling any dlc mods you have installed, so we can see if this really comes from lnk_reshuffle.
so:
- clean reinstall, no dlc mods
- copy the dinput8.dll from the 1.02A folder into the doa5 directory
- start the game and see if it works
- do a simple swap, just switch a hair model for example (don't do a dlc mod)
- now do a a dlc mod which uses the hair that you swapped
i know reason of crash..
it is becasue of gedosato OTL.
i uses donwnsapleing of gedosato...
i do sucess to swap chrather hair..
but can't use gedosato...;
i can't forgive gedosato because my VGA don't support downsaple tec..

immi

i know reason of crash..
it is becasue of gedosato OTL.
i uses donwnsapleing of gedosato...
i do sucess to swap chrather hair..
but can't use gedosato...;
i can't forgive gedosato because my VGA don't support downsaple tec..
well thats at least some clue to look into ;)
i'll try to see if I can replicate that. Is there any special configuration needed for gedosato? or can I just install it and use the defaults.

Last edited:

theway

well thats at least some to clue to look into ;)
i'll try to see if I can replicate that. Is there any special configuration needed for gedosato? or can I just install it and use the defaults.
wow.. you are so great develpoer.
gedosato instructions is so simple
http://blog.metaclassofnil.com/?page_id=582 install and write doa5lr game file name to user whitelist
and click edit settings so you just edit graphics settings you want to downsaple and change forceAlwaysDownsamplingRes =false to true

bbb

Thank you very much for the tutorial. This opens infinites possibilities to DOA5LR modding.
PD- A crazy idea: To put hair as part of TMC costume

You're welcome :)

The hair idea might not work because you will have to replace part of the costume to add the hair. and usually hair is multiple parts, like 6 or something. so you will have to sacrifice a lot of parts to get the hair in, and that's if the hair will be compatible with what your replacing.

I wanted to replace tengu's mask with a pair of glasses, but the mask wouldn't accept being swapped with the glasses. the only part of the costume that accepted it caused errors and the glasses were deformed. :(

the tmc polygon tools are very picky with certain things.

mralex

Kasumi Casual 2 DLC, no jacket and no shoes :)
Sin título-2.jpg

CherryBlossomsNinja

Hi, folks!

A friend of a friend mine (!) made two mods. He let they are shared. I talked with my friend one day about two mods which I'd like and, luckily, he has a friend who knows make mod and he requested to him.

Recolored Phase-4's C3 on Kasumi and recolored Kasumi's C7 on Momiji (bugged neck, unfortunately).

Anybody knows some tutorial which learns to fix this bug in the neck, please?

http://www.4shared.com/rar/WImOsJvFce/111111.html

game 2015-07-06 03-03-38-66.png

game 2015-07-06 03-05-00-88.png

Momiji and Ryu Hayabusa - bodysuits.png

UPDATE: The friend of a friend mine is @X-TECH. Yep, he made the two mods.

Last edited:

CherryBlossomsNinja

No. I requested the mod with helmet because I like it. :oops: I must to be the only person in the world who likes this helmet. hahahaha.

Momiji is ninja (although in DOA she fights Aikijutsu), so I think she would be dressing this bodysuit too.

I asked pink shozoku for Kasumi because her favourite color is milky pink and she doesn't have many milky pink costumes, unlike Ayane, who has many costumes in her favourite color (purple), including her shozoku.

theway

well thats at least some clue to look into ;)
do you have way to replace dinput8.dll file?
i have been waited for your good news. :)

CptRoque

Has anyone had any success with using lnk_reshuffle v3 to swap Mila's second costume? I've had success with multiple costumes in multiple chars but for some reason MILA_COS_002 just doesn't swap.

To test it I even replaced both COS_001 and COS_002 with the same TMC and TMCL files. In game the first got replaced but not the second.

bbb

Hi, folks!

A friend of a friend mine (!) made two mods. He let they are shared. I talked with my friend one day about two mods which I'd like and, luckily, he has a friend who knows make mod and he requested to him.

Recolored Phase-4's C3 on Kasumi and recolored Kasumi's C7 on Momiji (bugged neck, unfortunately).

Anybody knows some tutorial which learns to fix this bug in the neck, please?

http://www.4shared.com/rar/WImOsJvFce/111111.html

The tutorial I posted a few posts back explains a way to fix necks :)

Kasumi Casual 2 DLC, no jacket and no shoes :)View attachment 12312

Can you upload this one please? :)

navmesh

hi ,does anybody know about RNM OBJ converter & RNM Weight Fixer ?
people in 3dm forum write them in the model credits , i don't know where they download from
maybe it 's useful

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD