PC: Community Mod Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

rapgeekman

navmesh
i know but i can't download it . when i click on the file, they tell me to take my phone ...
like this...
Capture.JPG

Last edited:

CherryBlossomsNinja

Hi, folks!

Anyone knows some software to extract C, P, TMC and TMCL from the DLCs? The current Archivarius doesn't extract TMCs and TMCLs from some mods

C3S4RFC

have tested it out and it works. :)

however, metasequoia lacks the editing features that Maya has, which means it will be very difficult to edit the mesh with precision, at least for me. well there's an obj button that's greyed out, so I'm assuming it will be added in a future update, which will mean I can use Maya later :D

you need the older archavarious

http://www.mediafire.com/download/8jhon22m05lo5y6/arc.rar
Help!! When save a modification in Metasequoia and export to TMC, the TMC becomes a monster

Captura0.JPG
Captura.JPG

bbb

Thanks, but it's IMPOSSIBLE to identify because the software doesn't show the real name.

@mralex, can you give me KASUMI_DLCU_025.TMC, KASUMI_DLCU_025.TMCL, AYANE_DLCU_025.TMC and AYANE_DLCU_025.TMCL, from this your crossover and mod swap pack please? http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/pc-community-mod-resources.5565/page-26 :(:(:(:(:(

Like you made the mods, maybe you've still the files.

if I'm not mistaken, that version should see all of them except the senran pack and custom dlc mods

CherryBlossomsNinja

extract all

open a tmc file in hex, it's titled "tmc"
search for text, find "lheader"

open another larger file (few mbs), if it's the same as the lheader then it's a match.
rename both to same name, tmc and tmcl., view in noesis.

it takes a few minutes, not impossible.
if I'm not mistaken, that version should see all of them except the senran pack and custom dlc mods
Well... I want to extract two TMCs and TMCLs of mods... :(

But if there's some TMC and TMCL which can't to be extracted, trying to extract all will not do.

LSC

The tmc and tmcl aren't compressed using dlctool, can open .lnk using hex editor and just copy and paste them with out extracting.

search for the txt tmc in the .lnk, copy the length into new file save as tmc.
find the lheader in new file. search for the lheader information in .lnk, when you find the right tmcl, copy that and save it as tmcl.

view in noesis.

bbb

played around a bit with the mqo tool and did some very minor editing.

fixed some slight overlaps, made the nails long, and gave her fangs because why not

La4B5MF.jpg

Di3FUD3.png

Last edited:

X-TECH

Hi, folks!

A friend of a friend mine (!) made two mods. He let they are shared. I talked with my friend one day about two mods which I'd like and, luckily, he has a friend who knows make mod and he requested to him.

Recolored Phase-4's C3 on Kasumi and recolored Kasumi's C7 on Momiji (bugged neck, unfortunately).

Anybody knows some tutorial which learns to fix this bug in the neck, please?

http://www.4shared.com/rar/WImOsJvFce/111111.html

I made this, Pink Kasumi and Orange Momiji.

nyunyuelf

Marie.jpg
Marie%202.jpg
I apologize if this is the wrong place to ask this, but I'm needing some help with custom dlc. I used the Archivarius tools and made some dlc (Marie Rose outfit retexture) and put the outfit slot at 23...well it shows up as Costume 23, but there's no picture and it doesn't really load...I edited the .ini file like it instructed but I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong :( I just really don't want to keep having Umod run simultaneously just to use the outfit.
Untitled-1.jpg

Last edited:

bbb

Marie.jpg
Marie%202.jpg
I apologize if this is the wrong place to ask this, but I'm needing some help with custom dlc. I used the Archivarius tools and made some dlc (Marie Rose outfit retexture) and put the outfit slot at 23...well it shows up as Costume 23, but there's no picture and it doesn't really load...I edited the .ini file like it instructed but I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong :( I just really don't want to keep having Umod run simultaneously just to use the outfit.
Untitled-1.jpg

did you include the --C and --P files aswell? the --P files are usually missing, but you can use any --P file you find. also are you using the latest dlc tool version?

http://rghost.net/private/8j7N5MhjY/e5e80a7463ca27a1186139ae643e4df5

nyunyuelf

It didn't have the p files and I am not sure if I have the latest version. Where are the P files located? I'm looking at all of Marie's file from the bin (opened through Archivarius) and she has not P files....just c, tmc ,tmcl, h, and hl files. I seen a P file for Bass, but I don't think that'll help LOL

Last edited:

bbb

It didn't have the p files and I am not sure if I have the latest version. Where are the P files located?

if you managed to save the dlc without the --P, then you're using the old version. new version wont allow it unless you have all required files.

if the --P file isn't found with the other files of the costume, it means it cannot be found anywhere. just keep skimming through with the archavarious or lnk_reshuffle till you find any --P, even if its for a different character.

you can use this tutorial to make the icon match the costume if you want

http://w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11148760/1/

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD