PC: Community Mod Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

lunarassassin

You're awesome, thank you. Can't wait to try it today

I don't understand any of this. I'm new to this. I've download this "alpha costume pack" and managed to get it in the game, but I become lost after that. Alpha's costumes are working but she has bayman's face. I went through the steps to swap in the downloaded face and hairstyles the best way I could understand but she still is showing his face. I've never used the LNK_reshuffle tool before so I'm not sure what i'm doing right or wrong. I opened the tool; found hayabusa; changed it to his face; clicked on each of the 2 files; found the 2 files I wanted to swap for and then clicked swap. Did the same for Bayman. Found his face/helmet and swapped for the face i'm trying to use. After that, I open the game and nothing's changed. Sorry once again, i'm new to this.

bbb

Noticed there was a big issue with my shoeless kokoro swimwear mod with her hands. not sure how that happened. well I fixed that issue, but did it to my gothic version that has long nails, and I too lazy to remove them. so this fixed version has long nails too.

JHmnDWB.jpg

edit - v3

7Gzeu8H.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/download/v5yse1cyq62u8yn/kbf3.7z

I don't understand any of this. I'm new to this. I've download this "alpha costume pack" and managed to get it in the game, but I become lost after that. Alpha's costumes are working but she has bayman's face. I went through the steps to swap in the downloaded face and hairstyles the best way I could understand but she still is showing his face. I've never used the LNK_reshuffle tool before so I'm not sure what i'm doing right or wrong. I opened the tool; found hayabusa; changed it to his face; clicked on each of the 2 files; found the 2 files I wanted to swap for and then clicked swap. Did the same for Bayman. Found his face/helmet and swapped for the face i'm trying to use. After that, I open the game and nothing's changed. Sorry once again, i'm new to this.

did you put the dinput8.dll that came with lnk_reshuffle v3 into your game installation before you attempted the swap? Also, is your game installed in Program files (x86)? its not allowed to be there, must be installed into a different folder

Last edited:

lunarassassin

did you put the dinput8.dll that came with lnk_reshuffle v3 into your game installation before you attempted the swap? Also, is your game installed in Program files (x86)? its not allowed to be there, must be installed into a different folder[/QUOTE]

No. I have the game installed to a different folder on my desktop. I didn't put the dinput8.dll into my game directory before I did anything. I put it in there now and it still didn't do nothing. Should I re-install the game over again and then put the .dll file in first? Or can I still do it now?

bbb

did you put the dinput8.dll that came with lnk_reshuffle v3 into your game installation before you attempted the swap? Also, is your game installed in Program files (x86)? its not allowed to be there, must be installed into a different folder

No. I have the game installed to a different folder on my desktop. I didn't put the dinput8.dll into my game directory before I did anything. I put it in there now and it still didn't do nothing. Should I re-install the game over again and then put the .dll file in first? Or can I still do it now?

you don't have to reinstall the game. you just have to re swap the the new hair and head again. also, did you use the correct dinput8 for the correct version of the game? there are 3 versions. 1.02, 1.02A and 1.03beta

lunarassassin

you don't have to reinstall the game. you just have to re swap the the new hair and head again. also, did you use the correct dinput8 for the correct version of the game? there are 3 versions. 1.02, 1.02A and 1.03beta

I got it to work now. Thanx. I didn't put the correct dinput8.dll into the folder. I had to find out which version I had at first. I had to use the 1.02A version and then it worked. I have 1 other question... Some of alpha's costumes are missing parts. Like, u can see her arms, face, legs and parts of her clothing, but then chunks of her costume is a empty space. Do u know what could be causing that?

bbb

I got it to work now. Thanx. I didn't put the correct dinput8.dll into the folder. I had to find out which version I had at first. I had to use the 1.02A version and then it worked. I have 1 other question... Some of alpha's costumes are missing parts. Like, u can see her arms, face, legs and parts of her clothing, but then chunks of her costume is a empty space. Do u know what could be causing that?

Only one other person had that issue. not sure why it affected only him, and now you, but its easily fixable. did you download the pack when it was first released? I had updated it recently to include the fix for that.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/629rzdu7koab65k/Alpha+Normal+Clothing+Pack.7z

if you did download it recently and get that glitch, that means you must be having issues with different costumes. list me every costume that's glitched, and I'll make the fix for them

lunarassassin

Only one other person had that issue. not sure why it affected only him, and now you, but its easily fixable. did you download the pack when it was first released? I had updated it recently to include the fix for that.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/629rzdu7koab65k/Alpha Normal Clothing Pack.7z

if you did download it recently and get that glitch, that means you must be having issues with different costumes. list me every costume that's glitched, and I'll make the fix for them

Yeah I downloaded the first pack and then I just downloaded this one and it's still having issues. The 1st (schoolgirl), 4th (gym class), 6th (ninja), 10th (black w pink heart on shirt), 13th (clipping issues with the hair showing through the hat), 14th (pop idol I think) and 17th (can't tell. Blue checkered top in the image). I was wondering, the costumes folder that came with the file am I suppose to somehow inject those into the game too like with the face and hair?

bbb

The blender tool is amazing, just gave hitomi custom piercings I created. :D

6WJIJv8.jpg

Yeah I downloaded the first pack and then I just downloaded this one and it's still having issues. The 1st (schoolgirl), 4th (gym class), 6th (ninja), 10th (black w pink heart on shirt), 13th (clipping issues with the hair showing through the hat), 14th (pop idol I think) and 17th (can't tell. Blue checkered top in the image). I was wondering, the costumes folder that came with the file am I suppose to somehow inject those into the game too like with the face and hair?

those are the same costumes that gave him the issues. perhaps I only included the files and forgot to update the dlc. can you show me a screen shot of the gym uniform icon? that will show me if its updated or not.

mralex

6WJIJv8.jpg

those are the same costumes that gave him the issues. perhaps I only included the files and forgot to update the dlc. can you show me a screen shot of the gym uniform icon? that will show me if its updated or not.

Please make a tutorial, that's awesome!

lunarassassin

1.png

Last edited:

navmesh

The tmc and tmcl aren't compressed using dlctool, can open .lnk using hex editor and just copy and paste them with out extracting.

search for the txt tmc in the .lnk, copy the length into new file save as tmc.
find the lheader in new file. search for the lheader information in .lnk, when you find the right tmcl, copy that and save it as tmcl.

view in noesis.
hi , i have some problems ,please help :
1. would you like telling me more about this ? i don't understand the step copy the length into new file ,how can we know where is the end of a tmc / tmcl in .lnk file ?
2. i want to replace a tmc into official dlc made by tecmo (not dlc mod) by hex editor ,is it posiible ? ( because dlc and dlcu file can't be replace by lnk_reshuffle)
Thanks alot :)

bbb

did something more complicated. I made a gothic version of the pigtails from lollypop chainsaw, and added chun-li bracelets for the hair bands, and injected it into doa.

LNiCTsr.jpg

made the pigtails animate too :D

524sPn0.jpg

guess I forgot to update it, sorry. try this one.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/629rzdu7koab65k/Alpha+Normal+Clothing+Pack.7z

also, only the loose hair works with the hat. if you use any other hair, just open up the dlc with the dlc tool and add an extra hairstyle. hairstyle b wont have a hat.

@mralex and @Lei-Fang

Not really sure a tutorial is needed here. you just extract the mesh with TMC polygon tool, and import it into blender. then do what you want in blender, can also import obj's and transfer the weights if you want. then just export it as tmcmesh and inject with tmc polygon insert. if your not familiar with blender, there are lots of tutorials out there already. :)

mralex

did something more complicated. I made a gothic version of the pigtails from lollypop chainsaw, and added chun-li bracelets for the hair bands, and injected it into doa.

LNiCTsr.jpg

made the pigtails animate too :D

524sPn0.jpg

guess I forgot to update it, sorry. try this one.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/629rzdu7koab65k/Alpha Normal Clothing Pack.7z

also, only the loose hair works with the hat. if you use any other hair, just open up the dlc with the dlc tool and add an extra hairstyle. hairstyle b wont have a hat.

@mralex and @Lei-Fang

Not really sure a tutorial is needed here. you just extract the mesh with TMC polygon tool, and import it into blender. then do what you want in blender, can also import obj's and transfer the weights if you want. then just export it as tmcmesh and inject with tmc polygon insert. if your not familiar with blender, there are lots of tutorials out there already. :)

So i put any character of any game? Like claire redfield jacket or something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD