PC: Community Mod Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

mralex

Chris Refield Sailor Suit
the only problem is that the vertex looks more polygonal, i don't know is there a program or a script in blender to do it better like the game
Screenshot3854.jpg
Screenshot3996.jpg

bbb

hi,bbb,good job of weight

how about the UV1 UV2 UV3 UV4?

mayby they are diffuse NM SPE spot tex?

Do you know how to use this in the blender?

sorry my english.

they are the diffuse = 1, spec/wet = 2, normal = 3, dirt = 4.

always export them as uv1 = uv map 1, uv2 = uv map 2, etc.

you can view them on the right side of the uv editor in blender.

from what I've seen so far, uv1,2 and 3 are always the same. uv4 is different.

Luckily, I saved a XPS model of this costume (the model belong to KAMSON):

http://www.4shared.com/rar/1Ukz6oVJba/momiji_indigo_happi_ninja_gaid.html

You need to creat an account to download the file. It's 4Shared's rule. But if you want I download it and I upload it in other site.

When someone available the Phantom Butterfly, talk to me about it, please???

Thanks for everything. :)

Well, I kind of don't want to make an account. could you upload it here?

https://www.sendspace.com/

you don't need an account to upload anything there

That's too bad. That's why I hate Blender. Then I'll be waiting for better tools.
Thank you very much for your help !

Just wanted to know : is it now possible to make a new character with a model from another video game ? :eek:
chloe_price_normal__life_is_strange_by_xkamsonx-d945wyo.png

https://mega.co.nz/#!GNRD1Zxb!0ECnU2kuMHJ9iKDTErRHkpByeGmW01K7WesreHvFSHI

well I think you should still stick with blender, because even if a tool is released for milkshape, its going to be nearly impossible to do any weight painting in milkshape because of the lack of weight transfer, no actual brush mode to paint weights, weights being assigned by vertex selection with sliders is tedious, no smooth blending options for the weights, 4 bone per vertex limit, etc.

you can bring that model in game, but it hasn't been discovered yet how to make a separate character slot dlc. that was my intention with the gothic hitomi mod

When i swap a new costume ( of another game ) the vertex is not the same

not quite sure what you mean :/

I'm so happy. Thanks 1 million times, @bbb.

kasumi_n__ayane___ng3re_dlc_costumes_in_doa5lr__4__by_asamiya_kof-d943ngj.png

glad you like it :)

I have actualized my free Costume Slots list

Alpha-152 : 1-20
Ayane : 8 11 12 23 25-39
Christie : 26-39
Helena : 17 19 25-39
Hitomi : 10 11 12 21 25-39
Honoka : 16-31
Leifang : 21 25-39
Lisa : 20 26-39
Kasumi : 7 8 10 11 12 15 23 25-39
Kokoro : 7 8 10 11 12 21 25-39
Marie : 18-31
Momiji : 25-39
Mila : 26-39
Nyotengu : 18-31
Pai : 8-14
Phase-4 : 18-31
Rachel : 19 20 26-39
Sarah : 8-14
Tina : 10 11 20 25-39

thanks for this list, glad to know there are more hitomi slots :)

Chris Refield Sailor Suit
the only problem is that the vertex looks more polygonal, i don't know is there a program or a script in blender to do it better like the gameView attachment 12878 View attachment 12879

did you remove doubles and set shading to smooth?

Last edited:

syasuker

in edit mode, select every vertex, and click the remove doubles button on the left
they are the diffuse = 1, spec/wet = 2, normal = 3, dirt = 4.

always export them as uv1 = uv map 1, uv2 = uv map 2, etc.

you can view them on the right side of the uv editor in blender.

from what I've seen so far, uv1,2 and 3 are always the same. uv4 is different.
thx,maybe we can edit thatXDD

Lei-Fang

It is getting way too complicated now.. :confused:
Has a tutorial been made so far by modders ? Now it is very much needed so everyone can create good stuff..
I mean a step-by-step guide.. Importing clothes / hairstyles / models from another game – Weight transfer – Converting from .obj > .tmcmesh – Textures…

OrochiBuffy

Here my suggestions to get new hairs and/or face swap possibilities with LNK Reshuffle

1. First of all, try to check the "Universal hair & face list post" before reading the rest

2. There is one real free slot the Hayabusa's one

3. you can also swap bayman helmet too to get one more (if you don't care about story)

4. Look for Marie's redondants alternates hairs 2 & 3 can be changed with Phase-4
(high numbers are good to swap cause can be used with the chars with lower numbers)
if you want normal Phase-4 hairs just use the new marie's swap you just did

5. You can swap Phase-4 hairs to one of the 3 Kokoro default accessory and/or more black hairs like the new Seran Kagura she's got
Kokoro is available for others chars (try on Kasumi & Alpha-152) + Phase-4 (normal & black hairs)
You can try differents hairs but I recommand to use hairs that can be used by most characters possible without any glitchs

6. I put my current own WIP list to show you what I did so far. The second line is the hair swap I processed
- Ayane in my config got 3 colors of Hairs (Pink or Red, Blue and Normal without hair band) very nice on many mods
- The Hairs I used after Honoka slots can be used by her (like Helena, Eliot, Tina)
- Nyotengu got a lot of hairs from Christie (clean cut) cause they fit on most girls and doesn't glitch a lot with mask option
- Christie can now get Black Widow & Anna Williams Hairs without remplacing the original one)
- Marie Rose got her original hair & black + blonde loose versions
- Phase-4 is now really different than Kasumi with her black hairs compared to originals brown

7. I plan for the future to remplace the Kokoro alternates hairs with accessories to get more colors of her original hair. I have seen someone did a nice brown color and it would be perfect here.

Hairs

0 - zack 0 (bald/default)

51 - ayane 1 (default)
red ayane 3 (no hair band)
52 - ayane 2 (hat)
53 - ayane 3 (no hair band)
54 - ayane 4 (ponytail)
blue ayane 3 (no hair band)
55 - ayane 5 (pigtails)
56 - ayane 6 (Senran Kagura Pigtails)

110 - marie rose 0 (bald)
111 - marie rose 1 (default)
112 - marie rose 2 (hair band)
phase 4 1 (default)
113 - marie rose 3 (pointy pigtail straps)
blonde marie rose 4 (Senran Kagura loose)
114 - marie rose 4 (Senran Kagura loose)
115 - phase 4 0 (bald)
116 - phase 4 1 (default)
kokoro 2 (default accessory 2)
117 - phase 4 2 (ponytail)
black phase 4 2 (ponytail)
118 - phase 4 3 (braid)
phase 4 2 (ponytail)
119 - phase 4 4 (hat)
120 - phase 4 5 (Senran Kagura black)
121 - nyotengu 0 (bald)
122 - nyotengu 5 (default)
123 - nyotengu 1 (hair pins default)
blond christie 6 (clean cut)
124 - nyotengu 2 (mask hair pins default)
red christie 6 (clean cut)
125 - nyotengu 6 (loose)
black nyotengu 6 (loose)
126 - nyotengu 3 (hair pins loose)
brown christie 6 (clean cut)
127 - nyotengu 4 (mask hair pins loose)
leifang 1 (default)
128 - honoka 0 (bald)
129 - honoka 1 (default)
130 - raidou 0 (bald/default)

131 - universal character (bald) number

141 - hayabusa 1 (can be used as free slot) -----> I didn't put any cause it conflicts with a Hayabusa mod someone did
175 - bayman 2 (helmet)
red tina 1 (default) -------> Tina's hair is available for others womens even Honoka

More options with Raidou's hairs, I kept his first one & replace the others to get 5 more "free slots"
204 - marie harley quinn Face
205 - poison ivy helena 4 (braid) -----> one more hair for Helena and fit Honoka
206 - tina 1 (default) ---------> her normal color
207 - eliot 3 (wild) -------> fit Honoka too
208 - black honoka 1 (default) ------> won't work with most of women but at least honoka got her own hair color variation

I hope my post will give you some ideas...

Ps : I am looking for tmc/tmcl files for a good Ayane's red hair without hair band, the one I did is not perfect. Also if someone got Kokoro with brown hair I would appreciate. Thanks for reading me.

Last edited:

bbb

Here is, Chris Redfield Sailor Suit, the only "Problem" is that Fu***** line in the hand, in all my jobs that happendView attachment 12880 View attachment 12881

weight transfer isn't 100% perfect. you will have to manually paint in the correct weight for that vertex.

thx,maybe we can edit thatXDD

yes, blender has the option to edit the uv however you like.

It is getting way too complicated now.. :confused:
Has a tutorial been made so far by modders ? Now it is very much needed so everyone can create good stuff..
I mean a step-by-step guide.. Importing clothes / hairstyles / models from another game – Weight transfer – Converting from .obj > .tmcmesh – Textures…

there's no tutorial for directly modding doa with blender. didnt think one was needed since the tmc tutorial explains the injecting and extracting of tmc mesh, and there are plenty of blender tutorials explaining what can be done in blender.

I might make a tutorial, but thats a pretty big might. would be lots of things to explain, plus I'm one of the few people who uses the maya preset in blender, so some commands I explain might not be the same for the default preset that others use.

Here my suggestions to get new hairs and/or face swap possibilities with LNK Reshuffle

1. First of all, try to check the "Universal hair & face list post" before reading the rest

2. There is one real free slot the Hayabusa's one

3. you can also swap bayman helmet too to get one more (if you don't care about story)

4. Look for Marie's redondants alternates hairs 2 & 3 can be changed with Phase-4
(high numbers are good to swap cause can be used with the chars with lower numbers)
if you want normal Phase-4 hairs just use the new marie's swap you just did

5. You can swap Phase-4 hairs to one of the 3 Kokoro default accessory and/or more black hairs like the new Seran Kagura she's got
Kokoro is available for others chars (try on Kasumi & Alpha-152) + Phase-4 (normal & black hairs)
You can try differents hairs but I recommand to use hairs that can be used by most characters possible without any glitchs

6. I put my current own WIP list to show you what I did so far. The second line is the hair swap I processed
- Ayane in my config got 3 colors of Hairs (Pink or Red, Blue and Normal without hair band) very nice on many mods
- The Hairs I used after Honoka slots can be used by her (like Helena, Eliot, Tina)
- Nyotengu got a lot of hairs from Christie (clean cut) cause they fit on most girls and doesn't glitch a lot with mask option
- Christie can now get Black Widow & Anna Williams Hairs without remplacing the original one)
- Marie Rose got her original hair & black + blonde loose versions
- Phase-4 is now really different than Kasumi with her black hairs compared to originals brown

7. I plan for the future to remplace the Kokoro alternates hairs with accessories to get more colors of her original hair. I have seen someone did a nice brown color and it would be perfect here.

Hairs

0 - zack 0 (bald/default)

51 - ayane 1 (default)
red ayane 3 (no hair band)
52 - ayane 2 (hat)
53 - ayane 3 (no hair band)
54 - ayane 4 (ponytail)
blue ayane 3 (no hair band)
55 - ayane 5 (pigtails)
56 - ayane 6 (Senran Kagura Pigtails)

110 - marie rose 0 (bald)
111 - marie rose 1 (default)
112 - marie rose 2 (hair band)
phase 4 1 (default)
113 - marie rose 3 (pointy pigtail straps)
blonde marie rose 4 (Senran Kagura loose)
114 - marie rose 4 (Senran Kagura loose)
115 - phase 4 0 (bald)
116 - phase 4 1 (default)
kokoro 2 (default accessory 2)
117 - phase 4 2 (ponytail)
black phase 4 2 (ponytail)
118 - phase 4 3 (braid)
phase 4 2 (ponytail)
119 - phase 4 4 (hat)
120 - phase 4 5 (Senran Kagura black)
121 - nyotengu 0 (bald)
122 - nyotengu 5 (default)
123 - nyotengu 1 (hair pins default)
blond christie 6 (clean cut)
124 - nyotengu 2 (mask hair pins default)
red christie 6 (clean cut)
125 - nyotengu 6 (loose)
black nyotengu 6 (loose)
126 - nyotengu 3 (hair pins loose)
brown christie 6 (clean cut)
127 - nyotengu 4 (mask hair pins loose)
leifang 1 (default)
128 - honoka 0 (bald)
129 - honoka 1 (default)
130 - raidou 0 (bald/default)

131 - universal character (bald) number

141 - hayabusa 1 (can be used as free slot) -----> I didn't put any cause it conflicts with a Hayabusa mod someone did
175 - bayman 2 (helmet)
red tina 1 (default) -------> Tina's hair is available for others womens even Honoka

More options with Raidou's hairs, I kept his first one & replace the others to get 5 more "free slots"
204 - marie harley quinn Face
205 - poison ivy helena 4 (braid) -----> one more hair for Helena and fit Honoka
206 - tina 1 (default) ---------> her normal color
207 - eliot 3 (wild) -------> fit Honoka too
208 - black honoka 1 (default) ------> won't work with most of women but at least honoka got her own hair color variation

I hope my post will give you some ideas...

Ps : I am looking for tmc/tmcl files for a good Ayane's red hair without hair band, the one I did is not perfect. Also if someone got Kokoro with brown hair I would appreciate. Thanks for reading me.

answered you on zetaboards :) . (that's a hint hint to some of you for a particular mod ;) )

rapgeekman

Hello i'm looking for Tmc/TMCL files of these outffits! if you have those, thanks!

Attachments

• game 2015-08-02 18-33-40.png
    game 2015-08-02 18-33-40.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 621
  • game 2015-08-02 18-35-35.png
    game 2015-08-02 18-35-35.png
    647.8 KB · Views: 683
  • Screenshot14918.jpg
    Screenshot14918.jpg
    767 KB · Views: 724

ChrisArmoun

Hello i'm looking for Tmc/TMCL files of these outffits! if you have those, thanks!
Unfortunately all the TMC's you are requesting are related to DLC costumes and sharing of that content is banned. I agree with the glasses being ugly by the way. I took them off in my Rachel version.
OH man those tan lines sucks lol
You can use the texture tool to swap in a skin without the tanlines. I've done it for several of my mods. Even put several Caucasian girls outfits on Lisa and swapped her skin in for example.

Attachments

• LisaLena.jpg
    LisaLena.jpg
    713.1 KB · Views: 660
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD