PC: Community Mod Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor

is it okay to post a link to the the Ragnarok odyssey ace costume? it was a free dlc on consoles that is no way obtainable on the PC version.

lnk_reshuffle v4 may support adding addition hair styles. not sure about dlc tool.
Do you mean a link to the actual file from the consoles? Or a version modded into the PC version? If it's the former I'd rather not see it publicly posted. Discussion about how to extract it should be fine as the assumption is that someone purchased/downloaded the file legitimately on their own copy.

bbb

Do you mean a link to the actual file from the consoles? Or a version modded into the PC version? If it's the former I'd rather not see it publicly posted. Discussion about how to extract it should be fine as the assumption is that someone purchased/downloaded the file legitimately on their own copy.

It's a version modded into the pc version. I had to take an existing pc costume file and delete all it's mesh data, then inject the ragnarok mesh data into that now empty costume file the same way as bringing in a custom made mesh

Brute

Standard Donor
Extracting the 360 content and making your own versions on the PC version is borderline at this point as the DLC will (supposedly) become available in the future.
Have they said that, or just speculation?

Asking out of genuine intrigue.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
It's a version modded into the pc version. I had to take an existing pc costume file and delete all it's mesh data, then inject the ragnarok mesh data into that now empty costume file the same way as bringing in a custom made mesh
Then I think that's completely fine.
Have they said that, or just speculation?

Asking out of genuine intrigue.
That's me being hopeful and assuming.

Reactions: bbb

rapgeekman

well it is actually Vanille's hair ported into the game :D

@all -

what you guys think of tattoo number 2?

KLDfa4K.jpg

nice job! but black toenails missing :)

OrochiBuffy

Free Costume Slots UPDATE !!! (+ new total additional slots)
--------------------------
Alpha-152 : 1-20
Ayane : 8 11 12 23 25-39
Christie : 26-39
Helena : 4 6 7 10 11 14 17 19 25-39 (+6)
Hitomi : 4 7 8 10 11 12 21 25-39 (+3)
Honoka : 14-31 (+2)
Leifang : 4 6 7 10 11 21 25-39 (+5)
Lisa : 4 7 10 11 13 15 16 17 19 20 26-39 (+9)
Kasumi : 7 8 10 11 12 15 23 25-39
Kokoro : 7 8 10 11 12 21 25-39
Marie : 7 18-31 (+1)
Momiji : 21 25-39 (+1)
Mila : 4 7 8 10 11 20 26-39 (+6)
Nyotengu : 18-31
Pai : 8-14
Phase-4 : 7 8 9 12 18-31 (+4)
Rachel : 4 8 10 13 14 16 17 19 20 26-39 (+7)
Sarah : 8-14
Tina : 10 11 20 25-39

Last edited:

bbb

alright, here's the link to the Ragnarok odyssey ace costume

vePCTbW.jpg

download -

http://www.mediafire.com/download/z2j2x5kk1q1g8gk/KROA.7z

Tattoos are very nicely done, but my impression is they are too black. They don't look like subcutaneous ink. they look painted on the surface. I'd lighten them up and add a touch of noise. Just my 2cents.

gave it a try, lightened them up a little bit, added some noise and a little blur. still too black?

MqEms2q.jpg

also I added an extra piercing because why not. but I'm not sure if anyone will notice where it is. should be visible in that screenshot

nice job! but black toenails missing :)

I originally had them, but removed them. don't really like toe nail polish for some reason, not sure why. I tried them out again, but I still think I prefer them plain, idk.

Hv6oG3Z.jpg

Last edited:

Ooobe

I think it looks much better already. I just hope it's not so subtle that I'm actually imagining the change. There's certainly no need to change anything on my behalf. Did you re - UV to break symmetry, or are you using a separate surface mesh (like for the animated boob sweat)?

bbb

I think it looks much better already. I just hope it's not so subtle that I'm actually imagining the change. There's certainly no need to change anything on my behalf. Did you re - UV to break symmetry, or are you using a separate surface mesh (like for the animated boob sweat)?

its a separate mesh. I duplicated the skin mesh, and deleted it all except the part the tattoo is on. then moved it ever so slightly so that it appears over the skin.

rapgeekman

bbb ok i try to remove them but i have some kind of glitch. no texture

Attachments

• game 2015-08-10 19-46-34.png
    game 2015-08-10 19-46-34.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 704
  • game 2015-08-10 19-57-02.png
    game 2015-08-10 19-57-02.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 734

Blash

Not the kind of see through most people would expect from a DOA game. Funny looking, and kinda cool!

mralex

gave it a try, lightened them up a little bit, added some noise and a little blur. still too black?

MqEms2q.jpg

also I added an extra piercing because why not. but I'm not sure if anyone will notice where it is. should be visible in that screenshot

The two tattoos looks awesome!!!

mralex

I've made LeiFang DOA4 Hairstyle, i only scale the hair with mqo
Sin título.png

edit-------------------

The leifang hair 005 can be swapped with a new hair, the costumes doesn't have any problem :)

Attachments

• Leifang.rar
    1,000.3 KB · Views: 861
Last edited:

Brute

Standard Donor
The tattoos look quite nice.

Not a fan of everything else, but whatever floats your boat.

bbb

Modding with Metasequoia is so easy !
I did not know this software and I already love it ♥

View attachment 12998 View attachment 12999 View attachment 13000

I used Metasequoia a little bit before the release of the blender tool. its alright with the model editing controls, but the tool for it lacks the support of adding or removing verts, so only rearranging them is allowed.

Marie Rose With Hatsune Miku Costume

Really the blender script is so awesome !
View attachment 13005 View attachment 13006

nice :)

@all -

I moved my tattoo WIP here to avoid flooding this topic with them

The Last Round Modding Photography Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD