PC: Community Mod Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

robhal

You can't tilt the camera. You can rotate the camera around with the right stick.

He's referring to instances like cliffhangers whrr that functionality is restricted.
I don't use gamepad so I may wrong here, but if you mean "tilt the camera" is to move the camera around (left, right, up, down), you can do this with keyboard, just press the key "T, G, F, and H".

derthmax

You can't tilt the camera. You can rotate the camera around with the right stick.

He's referring to instances like cliffhangers whrr that functionality is restricted.
I don't use gamepad so I may wrong here, but if you mean "tilt the camera" is to move the camera around (left, right, up, down), you can do this with keyboard, just press the key "T, G, F, and H".
Oh Yes . In cliffhanger moments we cant move the camera for any direction, but thats what i want !i want to remove it .people are doing great mods like character costumization colour ,skin...retexturing ect. Someone may get what I want ?

OrochiBuffy

Hi, folks.

More amazing mods which @X-TECH made to a friend mine. Phase 4 in recolored Kasumi's Azalea bikini (classic Gentain bikini but without yellow Mugen Tenshin icon), school and police uniforms. I hope you like them.

https://mega.nz/#!GgRHQTxB!NBsirtBc_U0zDpEQlZujRZKnhhkL2Fhy4cy0tR1FPaI

Screenshots:

I already did the first one you show in this forum more dark but my flowers were pinks, you can check my previous posts. I use it for Alpha-152 but Kasumi or Phase-4 can take it too :)

By the way, I like X-Tech mods, but sadly I didn't find any links to download them
I would like as a request if possible the Nissan white racing costume, the tron kunoichi edition, the fruity from Hitomi and the two colors versions of the alternative Christie costumes he made for Kasumi.

Very soon I will post more of my mods, and I only need to recheck 4 girls to complete my free costume list.

Last edited:

KwonJigglypuff

I know it might be hard, but has anyone tried to create Helena's opera dress ? I don't know how to recreate it, but I guess any white dress could work. Ayane's steampunk casual costume is a good start.

CherryBlossomsNinja

I already did the first one you show in this forum more dark but my flowers were pinks, you can check my previous posts. I use it for Alpha-152 but Kasumi or Phase-4 can take it too :)

By the way, I like X-Tech mods, but sadly I didn't find any links to download them
I would like as a request if possible the Nissan white racing costume, the tron kunoichi edition, the fruity from Hitomi and the two colors versions of the alternative Christie costumes he made for Kasumi.

Very soon I will post more of my mods, and I only need to recheck 4 girls to complete my free costume list.
I didn't find this your previous post. :confused:

Chastity4Life

Hey Guys , Anyone know a tutorial to edit mesh in blender ? when i open a tmc file in blender it only allow me to edit the armature, is there a way to switch to body polygon/vertex ?

bbb

Hey Guys , Anyone know a tutorial to edit mesh in blender ? when i open a tmc file in blender it only allow me to edit the armature, is there a way to switch to body polygon/vertex ?
click the mesh. on the bottom where it says object mode, change it to edit mode.

I'm stuck, my skills at modding are very limited :confused:

Please can anyone help me fill this hole ?

View attachment 13127

in edit mode, click the magnet icon on the bottom and have it set to vertex. you can then move those verts to snap in place. gap doesn't seem that big so adding new mesh might not be necessary. if you want new mesh you can duplicate those faces and snap them in place. just remember to correct the uv in the uv editor with either method you choose

Lei-Fang

in edit mode, click the magnet icon on the bottom and have it set to vertex. you can then move those verts to snap in place. gap doesn't seem that big so adding new mesh might not be necessary. if you want new mesh you can duplicate those faces and snap them in place. just remember to correct the uv in the uv editor with either method you choose

Thanks a million for your help !

Reactions: bbb

FullPower88

1440324508173.jpg

Source?

Chastity4Life

Hello Guys , Noobish question , i finsihed to create my mod. and i'd like to upload it to Xna , so i can make some cool pose ,
But i dunno how to import tmc files into Xna ,can anyone gimme a tip or two ? ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD