PC: Community Mod Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akira

Hello, everyone ! This is my first post here. Just want to figure out how to make semi-transparent txexure. If someone can tell me i'll appreciate that. (And the following mod is my recent work. Sorry about my bad English.)
[MOD TOOL : Archivarius, DOA5LR texture tool, noesis, TMC polygon tool, Blender 2.75a, TMC polygon insert tool, DLC tool]

Attachments

• aaa.jpg
    aaa.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 1,031

C3S4RFC

Hello, everyone ! This is my first post here. Just want to figure out how to make semi-transparent txexure. If someone can tell me i'll appreciate that. (And the following mod is my recent work. Sorry about my bad English.)
[MOD TOOL : Archivarius, DOA5LR texture tool, noesis, TMC polygon tool, Blender 2.75a, TMC polygon insert tool, DLC tool]
You may use the tool TMCSUKE
DOWNLOAD: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzMvfmLOQVzPMjFNcnB6TjB6LTg/view?usp=sharing
1. Change for object that you want to make transparent:
flg1: from 00 to 01;
ObjInfo1: From 02 to 08;
ObjInfo2: From 00 to 01;
TMCSUKE.jpg

2. Save
3. Now you can modify the texture using Photoshop and add a alpha channel to define transparency:
Black Color: Totally transparent.
Gray Color: semi transparent (depending level of gray)
White Color: Not transparent
4. Save texture as DXT5
4. Interchange the texture using Texture Tool

Akira

You may use the tool TMCSUKE
DOWNLOAD: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzMvfmLOQVzPMjFNcnB6TjB6LTg/view?usp=sharing
1. Change for object that you want to make transparent:
flg1: from 00 to 01;
ObjInfo1: From 02 to 08;
ObjInfo2: From 00 to 01;
View attachment 13239
2. Save
3. Now you can modify the texture using Photoshop and add a alpha channel to define transparency:
Black Color: Totally transparent.
Gray Color: semi transparent (depending level of gray)
White Color: Not transparent
4. Save texture as DXT5
4. Interchange the texture using Texture Tool

WOW ! that really help ! thx for sharing the tool :).

coopermon

Is there any chance we could add things like the costume list, similar body types etc. to the mod resources spoiler page?

C3S4RFC

Very nice work! How you added the wings? Did you remove some elements of Momiji's original costume?

About your question maybe purple wings on the fiend outfit of Rachel could be fitting =)

Well, I made the Rachel fiend outfit with wings.
But in the process I asked myself as would be the transformation of Rachel?

I ended up doing five costumes with the transformation of Rachel

Project Rachel Morphing:
DOWNLOAD: https://mega.nz/#!hUpGnKwa!3JJO5PaMPPaOOgW3Mb_2O1AJkrHwm4SKzT49TLEW6RE

Morphing Video:

game 2015-09-01 17-54-36-56.jpg
game 2015-09-01 17-56-09-52.jpg

game 2015-09-01 18-00-03-90.jpg
game 2015-09-01 18-02-20-71.jpg

The Enforcer

Cool morph concept, too bad the game doesn't have a combat state that would allow for multiple styles, or even like the clothing break state from the console versions. :(

robhal

Cool morph concept, too bad the game doesn't have a combat state that would allow for multiple styles, or even like the clothing break state from the console versions. :(
Yeah indeed, the only game I know that allow for multiple (or atleast two) combat state is SFxT with its Pandora mode mechanic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD