PC: Community Mod Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

Providence

Update 4: Added legs detail, mipmaps added back (until the volume bug can be fixed)
Update 3: Bugfixes, Added Jann Lee COS2 texturemap, updated COS1
Update 2: Screenshot of Zack, corrected install details.
Update 1: Added 1k and 2k support, removed mipmaps. More vascular.

Hello, I'm relatively new to posting here.
As promised in my "meet and greet" post, I'm going to share some mods I've made.

Chicken Diet Normal Maps (athletic males volume)
2015-04-27_00001.jpg
2015-04-23_00003.jpg
2015-04-23_00002.jpg

About:
Here is a WIP of a muscle detail mod for the slim male characters,
This normal map is shared by (:akira::bradwong::hayate::jacky::jannlee::zack:)
None of the heavy weight males use it, so I plan to make a unique one for the bigger characters, but one step at a time.

This will replace the muscle normal map, the resolution has been doubled to increase clarity and reduce artifacts. (1024x2048)
Currently the legs are not yet finished, but I'm working on them. I just wanted to get my foot in the door on muscle normal maps.
I've sculpted these details on a high resolution model myself, I spent hours working this body (poor phrasing sorry:eek:) I hope people like, I don't intend to make adjustments according to tastes, but just repair errors if there are any.

This file also contains a Jann Lee cos 1 skin texture map to go with it that adds vein color and shadows relevant to the new muscles, I plan to make more for the rest of his costumes, this is WIP. :lol

DOWNLOAD INSTALL:
1k normalmap: http://www.mediafire.com/download/7vjxarzxhezfxig/CDNM 1k COS 1.zip
2k normalmap: http://www.mediafire.com/download/8brocrq4a16ih6p/CDNM 2k COS 1.zip

Requires Umod:
Drag and drop the Zip file "CDNM (1k or 2k) COS 1" into Umod same as you do for other texture mods.

Permissions:

Feel free to re-upload this anywhere you want (people get stuck up about that kind of thing, I simply don't).
Just be sure to credit me for my hard work (or ninja's will hunt you) and/or link to this post. And keep any re-posts updated (as this is a WIP).

Attachments

• 2015-04-21_00001.jpg
    2015-04-21_00001.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 2,999
  • 2015-04-21_00002.jpg
    2015-04-21_00002.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 1,972
  • 2015-04-21_00003.jpg
    2015-04-21_00003.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 1,087
  • 2015-04-21_00004.jpg
    2015-04-21_00004.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 1,996
  • 2015-04-23_00001.jpg
    2015-04-23_00001.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 988
  • 2015-04-27_00005.jpg
    2015-04-27_00005.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 1,016
  • 2015-04-27_00004.jpg
    2015-04-27_00004.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 951
  • 2015-04-27_00002.jpg
    2015-04-27_00002.jpg
    246.9 KB · Views: 1,066
Last edited:

nebula

Hello everyone !

I finally signed up today on your forum but I visit the website everydays !
My name is Lola, I create mods for DOA5LR since ~2 weeks now.
I am French so excuse me if there are some faults in english.

I record my mods in video on my Youtube channel, maybe you know me from that ?
Anyway, I am here for share my mods with all of you !
I have around 30 mods created for differents characters so I will share with you only some of them for the moment, if you would like one in particular check my Youtube channel and tell me about that I will add them here.

I also like to create mods for people so if you don't know how mods or don't want to make them I am here for that too !
I am still a beginner in modding but I will always do my best for be close to your request !

Now I stop to talk and here is some mods I created :

* HONOKA - "Greenox" Mod (Including Hair + Make up + Nails + Recolored DLC Bikini)
View attachment 10533
+ Video
+ Download

* HONOKA - "Blondy" Mod (Including Hair + Make up + Recolored Maid Costume)
View attachment 10534
+ Video
+ Download

* HONOKA - "Sugar Candy" Mod (Including Hair + Make up)
View attachment 10535
+ Video
+ Download

* LEIFANG - "Sensual" Mod (Including Hair + Make Up + Recolored Sexy Tropical DLC)
View attachment 10536
+ Video
+ Download

* MARIE ROSE - "Pinky" Mod (Including Hair + Recolored First Costume)
View attachment 10537
+ Video
+ Download

* NYOTENGU - "White Demon 2.0" Mod (Including Hair + Make up + Lighter Skin + Recolored Last Gateway DLC + Wings)
View attachment 10538
+ Video
+ Download

* PAI - "Blue" Mod (Including Hair + Make Up + Nails + Recolored Last Gateway DLC)
View attachment 10539
+ Video
+ Download

---------------------------------

I accept request but not on the forum please, send me a private message from my Youtube Channel or directly from comment on video or on my Google+ page thank you.

Youtube Channel Link -> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGRfQHYBIAecaXo9d7Rzkdg

Hi ! thx for sharing
can you upload theses mods here ?

[Kasumi] Lace Bikini 3 Colors
[Kasumi] Pink Hair & Eyes Mods

Would be great !

LolaGMODS

Standard Donor
Hi ! thx for sharing
can you upload theses mods here ?

[Kasumi] Lace Bikini 3 Colors
[Kasumi] Pink Hair & Eyes Mods

Would be great !

Hello Nebula,

I updated my post you can now download them !
About the Lace Bikini someone asked me to record this mod in video but you must know this is not mine, don't credit me if you reshare I don't have the name of the creator sorry.

Seppu

Hello, I'm relatively new to posting here.
As promised in my "meet and greet" post, I'm going to share some mods I've made.

Chicken Diet Normal Maps (athletic males volume)
View attachment 10542 View attachment 10543 View attachment 10545

About:
Here is a WIP of a muscle detail mod for the slim male characters,
This normal map is shared by (:akira::bradwong::hayate::jacky::jannlee::zack:)
None of the heavy weight males use it, so I plan to make a unique one for the bigger characters, but one step at a time.

This will replace the muscle normal map, the resolution has been doubled to increase clarity and reduce artifacts. (1024x2048)
Currently the legs are not yet finished, but I'm working on them. I just wanted to get my foot in the door on muscle normal maps.
I've sculpted these details on a high resolution model myself, I spent hours working this body (poor phrasing sorry:eek:) I hope people like, I don't intend to make adjustments according to tastes, but just repair errors if there are any.

This file also contains a Jann Lee cos 1 skin texture map to go with it that adds vein color and shadows relevant to the new muscles, I plan to make more for the rest of his costumes, this is WIP. :lol

DOWNLOAD INSTALL:

https://www.mediafire.com/?zgcq18eezgh2l8b

Requires Umod:
Drag and drop the Zip file (JANNLEE COS 1) into Umod same as you do for other texture mods.

Permissions:

Feel free to re-upload this anywhere you want (people get stuck up about that kind of thing, I simply don't).
Just be sure to credit me for my hard work (or ninja's will hunt you) and/or link to this post. And keep any re-posts updated (as this is a WIP).

this is great. i tried something similar but i basically just upped the contrast on the original maps

one suggestion i would have though is to not generate mipmaps on normal maps, otherwise a lot of lighting and detail is lost when viewing them from a distance or an angle, as seen here:

jann.png

you can try this yourself by zooming in and out on the model or panning around them to see the noticeable differences

Providence

this is great. i tried something similar but i basically just upped the contrast on the original maps
one suggestion i would have though is to not generate mipmaps on normal maps, otherwise a lot of lighting and detail is lost when viewing them from a distance or an angle, as seen here:
you can try this yourself by zooming in and out on the model or panning around them to see the noticeable differences
Thank you for the feedback :)
I'm making adjustments now, I noticed that before but didn't know what was causing it, thanks for the info. I'll test out a fix shortly.

edit: Yep, disabling mipmaps maintains the detail much better. I'll update the file shortly, (not just with a mipmap removal, but also some tweaks I've made over the past few hours) Are DOA5 normalmaps expected to not use mipmaps? I thought they were a crucial part of all textures.

Last edited:

mralex

mralex

Hello everyone !

I finally signed up today on your forum but I visit the website everydays !
My name is Lola, I create mods for DOA5LR since ~2 weeks now.
I am French so excuse me if there are some faults in english.

I record my mods in video on my Youtube channel, maybe you know me from that ?
Anyway, I am here for share my mods with all of you !
I have around 30 mods created for differents characters so I will share with you only some of them for the moment, if you would like one in particular check my Youtube channel and tell me about that I will add them here.

I also like to create mods for people so if you don't know how mods or don't want to make them I am here for that too !
I am still a beginner in modding but I will always do my best for be close to your request !

Now I stop to talk and here is some mods I created :

* HONOKA - "Greenox" Mod (Including Hair + Make up + Nails + Recolored DLC Bikini)
View attachment 10533
+ Video
+ Download

* HONOKA - "Blondy" Mod (Including Hair + Make up + Recolored Maid Costume)
View attachment 10534
+ Video
+ Download

* HONOKA - "Sugar Candy" Mod (Including Hair + Make up)
View attachment 10535
+ Video
+ Download

* LEIFANG - "Sensual" Mod (Including Hair + Make Up + Recolored Sexy Tropical DLC)
View attachment 10536
+ Video
+ Download

* MARIE ROSE - "Pinky" Mod (Including Hair + Recolored First Costume)
View attachment 10537
+ Video
+ Download

* NYOTENGU - "White Demon 2.0" Mod (Including Hair + Make up + Lighter Skin + Recolored Last Gateway DLC + Wings)
View attachment 10538
+ Video
+ Download

* PAI - "Blue" Mod (Including Hair + Make Up + Nails + Recolored Last Gateway DLC)
View attachment 10539
+ Video
+ Download

* KASUMI - "Pink Lady" Mod (Including Hair + Eyes)
View attachment 10546
+ Video
+ Download

* KASUMI - "Lace Bikini" Mods (Including Black and White Bikini Recolored with stockings and gloves)
/!\ This mod isn't mine /!\
View attachment 10547 View attachment 10548
+ Video
+ Download
---------------------------------

I accept request but not on the forum please, send me a private message from my Youtube Channel or directly from comment on video or on my Google+ page thank you.

Youtube Channel Link -> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGRfQHYBIAecaXo9d7Rzkdg

The lace bikini looks great! I recently upload as DLC in the game

The white looks perfect with kasumi And the black for phase 4

Attachments

• received_601159620021452.jpeg
    received_601159620021452.jpeg
    44 KB · Views: 1,463

Seppu

Thank you for the feedback :)
I'm making adjustments now, I noticed that before but didn't know what was causing it, thanks for the info. I'll test out a fix shortly.

edit: Yep, disabling mipmaps maintains the detail much better. I'll update the file shortly, (not just with a mipmap removal, but also some tweaks I've made over the past few hours) Are DOA5 normalmaps expected to not use mipmaps? I thought they were a crucial part of all textures.
sorry to be a nuisance, but the latest update still isn't working as intended. when exporting normal maps as dds, you must save them as a volume map, otherwise it will use the sweat as a mipmap like it is currently behaving

jann1.png

left - cdnm 2k, right - own

LolaGMODS

Standard Donor
@LolaGMODS

hello lola, i like your mods ^^ the make up and the nails color are awesome
could you please upload these mods here ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srne9VHFuOA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c66m48TGjWg

if you can upload all these mods , this is amazing ^^

@nebula

hello nebula, can you put this file in dds version ?

file : https://i.imgur.com/ypzHVY9.png

i cant use it in this format , thanks

Hello eldiablo,

I uploaded every mods you requested except Christie with black and white hair because it was a test and I deleted the files :/
I need to make it again if you really want it.

I am glad that you like my mods thank you ! :)

-> Mralex : No, unfortunately I don't have Senran Kagura DLC, this is the only DLC I am missing :(

Kronin

Probably going to cost $75, though. :( I wanted to get single character DLC, but I have to buy them in packs. It's a struggle.

If you are going to spend 75$ for outfits that you don't like, I heavily suggest you to wait for eventual single releases or more likely future Steam discounts.

crapoZK

Standard Donor
If you are going to spend 75$ for outfits that you don't like, I heavily suggest you to wait for eventual single releases or more likely future Steam discounts.
Don't worry, I haven't spend a penny yet. But if I do want to, I'd have to spend a bundle. :(

eldiablo

@LolaGMODS

thanks for the other mod , they are great
i forgot to ask for this one

if you have just the costume it's great i dont want to change the hair color ^^
i've seen this mod already but never find where i can download it
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD