PC: Community Mod Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

mralex

GOKU HAS APPEARED IN THE GAME
Screenshot2376.jpg
Screenshot2961.jpg

LarsMasters

Sometimes i wish for a hairstyle patch for Hayate, Hayabusa, Akira & Sarah, even a glasses patch for other vanilla games male characters (safe for Eli & post-vanilla characters) someday. Perhaps should be around the same time of this month/July's costume release

CherryBlossomsNinja

@mralex That DLC which you said you'll available past weekend delay will delay yet? I don't want to rush you, I'm just want to know because I'm very anxious ´-`
Take your time, of course. I'm just to know if you have or not a deadline.

"Yae" Kasumi crashs my game. ´-`

Oh. I think my game is crashed because the slot of some mods is the same slot of the DLC which I already have...

Last edited by a moderator:

mralex

I was literally just reading about DMC4SE last night and thinking "Someone ought to make a Lady mod with Pai's hair."

You psychic genius.

Also i can do Dante with brad's new costume
@mralex That DLC which you said you'll available past weekend delay will delay yet? I don't want to rush you, I'm just want to know because I'm very anxious ´-`
Take your time, of course. I'm just to know if you have or not a deadline.

"Yae" Kasumi crashs my game. ´-`

Oh. I think my game is crashed because the slot of some mods is the same slot of the DLC which I already have...

Sorry but i've been occupied this week, this crossover pack i did it today, In the weekend i do the mod swap pack and the crossover pack
WITH THE LAST NUMBER OF SLOT

how to change costume slot?

The costume slot can't change

john smith

Well.. Here's the First Crossover Mod, for now, are these :)
1- Leifang as "Milk" Dragon Ball Z
2- Kasumi as "Yae" Fatal Frame 2
3- Akira as "Goku" and "Super Saiyan" Dragon Ball Z
4- Helena as "Lady" Devil May Cry
5- Hitomi as "Claire Redfield" Resident evil Code Veronica X ver.

Link: https://mega.co.nz/#!0YQkzC5T!hvk3Ah6VC4LsCiCKX7jbVSDyNe2JE-ppPQ8D0f-40pM

View attachment 11883

for regular goku (akira) you should've left the uwa-gi on, super saiyan goku is ok with it off, it's how he looked when he fought frieza on namek

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD