PC: Community Mod Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

mralex

I don't know how it works, but only works with her body, Nyo with glasses (Kokoro Cos2)
Sin título.jpg

bbb

Well, I thought that, too, so I tried to switch out phase 4....I injected Marie Rose's face into Phase 4 via lnk_Reshuffle and put the face down as face number "2" in DLC tool, but it didn't seem to make a difference other than Phase 4 having a Harley face and ALL of Marie Rose's costumes having it as well....I need to know what I did wrong. Phase 4's default face is 66 and Marie Rose's default face is 64...so shouldn't the face number be 2 in DLC Tool???

you must subtract by the empty face, not default, so 66-63=3, so 3 is the number to use.

also, did you remember to go into the mod.config and remove your original harley injection into marie rose?

I don't know how it works, but only works with her body, Nyo with glasses (Kokoro Cos2)View attachment 12516

I have tried to get the glasses to working on nyo. some parts seem to be picky in what it can be injected into. only one part of the body accepted it, but the glasses ended up having weird weights. how did you get the weights to remain normal?

mralex

I have tried to get the glasses to working on nyo. some parts seem to be picky in what it can be injected into. only one part of the body accepted it, but the glasses ended up having weird weights. how did you get the weights to remain normal?

Really, i don't know, only i made the steps of tmc tool and put the kokoro cos2 glass into Body 8 in nyotengu cos1

EDIT
----------------
For now i made her original costume and nurse costume, both of them works only with her skin model

Last edited:
Reactions: bbb

nyunyuelf

you must subtract by the empty face, not default, so 66-63=3, so 3 is the number to use.

also, did you remember to go into the mod.config and remove your original harley injection into marie rose?
Gonna give it a try and see if I can get it to work--I'll let you know (fingers crossed)

Reactions: bbb

mralex

I swapped the rig's jailed body, but it seem the police handcuffs shows the animation and cause a line in the hand
Screenshot9718.jpg

nyunyuelf

IF I am allowed to, I will upload the costume tomorrow since it is just retextured core files. If I can't, tell me now lol

update: Well, it'll be in a couple days actually...just got super busy -_-

Last edited:

Kronin

C3S4RFC

Very nice work! How you added the wings? Did you remove some elements of Momiji's original costume?

About your question maybe purple wings on the fiend outfit of Rachel could be fitting =)

I dont removed anything from Momiji.
I used "TMC Polygon tool" for extract Nyotengu'wings . Later, used "TMC Polygon Insert tool" to attach the wings in the part red of Momiji costume. But the wings were at waist level. So I moved the wings at the height of the back using Metasequoia.

Miho

2015-07-19_00012.jpg
2015-07-19_00014.jpg
2015-07-19_00019.jpg

Hi,

I have recolored the Police uniform from Kasumi and added new Police badges to the uniform from Kasumi und Ayane.
The last photo with recolored Hair.
(I used for the red hair for Ayane: Regina Texture Mod from Bayonito)

Last edited:

SilverForte

Haven't checked out the modding in a while, do you think it's possible to recreate momijis outfits from Ninja gaiden dragon sword? They are just different versions of her c1 and c2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD