PC: Community Mod Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kronin

It is the actual NG3RE mesh. I asked that question because in NG3RE, it is dlc. So with the forums rules on posting dlc, I dont know if I can post it here, but maybe that doesn't apply here since the dlc is for a different game (NG3RE), then what I am making it work for (converted to DOA5)

Ok, glad to know that you are able to port the datas from other games (but I had to suspect it seeing your Ragnarok outfit) =)

qlfrpdlcm

Screenshot1165.jpg

hi

i want to remove this strap

how can i do this?

i have 3ds max, archivarius, noesis, and some other tools

rapgeekman

bbb
oh thanks for you answers . i tried to do it myself but it's too complicated for me lol. i'm talentless i guess. If you have time too help me... just for the first one...(and the 2nd if you have time) i know you're very busy :)

mralex

but they don't care about PC version ,so ... we have time

bbb

In August 11Th an update release, a bad new for they use lnk reshuffle :/

immi might make it compatible. hes already working on a new version

bbb
oh thanks for you answers . i tried to do it myself but it's too complicated for me lol. i'm talentless i guess. If you have time too help me... just for the first one...(and the 2nd if you have time) i know you're very busy :)

mralex
but they don't care about PC version ,so ... we have time

what part are you stuck on?

@bbb WOW! :O Please, send me these two mods. I wish them so much. Send me in the private message, PLEASE :O

In Nintendo Wii U version Tropical Sailor is free.

the sailor kasumi isn't finished yet, should be done sometime today. guess I'll post the link here when it is. if it violates, then the post can be deleted by whoever has the power to do so.

though I thought people would find the mod with the hint I gave ;)

@bbb In Blender, how do you manage to transfer vertices from a mesh to another ?
Is a plugin needed to do that ?

not sure what you mean by transfer vertices. do you mean transfer weights? you import both meshes, click the source mesh, then shift click the destination mesh. enter weight paint mode and click transfer weights. options should appear under it, change source to all layers and that's it.

BLAZE

the Ragnarok odyssey ace costume is complete
but because of this forums rules, I don't know if I can post the download here. But I'm sure you all know by now what forum I usually hang out at. You should find it posted there.
I don't know what other forum you hang out on. :p Also do you have the NG3 sailor costume up for download?

Kronin

@CherryBlossomsNinja I suggest you to edit your post removing your mail address: even if this was just a secondary mail, it's always better to not reveal something similar so publicly if you don't want risk to get spam or worse.

OrochiBuffy

Hey it's me, I am back with some good news and a big post

First of all here some free costume slots I have found for many women characters to use with DLC Tool :
Kasumi 10 11 (should recheck this one maybe I have missed a few)
Ayane 8 11 12
Kokoro 7 8 10 11 12 21
Helena 17 19
Hitomi 10 11 12 21
Leifang 21
Lisa 20
Tina 10 11 20
Rachel 19 20
I didn't find free slots for Alpha-152, Marie, Honoka. I forgot about Pai.

My new mods for you :
1. Christie with her sexy devil costume but recolored in black. I have changed the pink stone color from her necklace to red
2. Phase-4 a Black & Red Succubus (same way as my previous Christie's one, I changed the stones colors to red)
3. Phase-4 with Ayane's costume, a nice & hot black bikini without sarong
4. Alpha-152 with Royal Dress + Short Puffy Sleeves in black color but not as dark as someone did before
5. Alpha-152 a Santa-Themed Black & White Christmas Costume based on Kasumi costume so she doesn't have the same one as Phase-4
6. Helena with Yellow Rose Pattern Swimsuit (Lisa costume at base)

Ps : I have tried to swap the last one on Tina, and it's very nice, but sadly the two ladies don't share the same body color, if someone can help me for this part or do it for me thanks in advance. I got a lot of work in progress mods with this problem between Rachel & Tina.

it's not finish, I have done some hairs recolors too :
1. Phase-4 : black hair with ponytail, such as her new Seran Kagura's one
2. Christie : clean cut blond hair

I am sorry if there is no screenshots

One last thing, I have turned some umod *.dds files made by some persons to dlc format so we can play them with the original costumes from the game without any remplacing, but I don't know if I can post that.

Attachments

• Christie - Sexy Black Devil.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 1,667
  • Phase 4 - Black Bikini.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 1,423
  • Phase 4 H2 Black.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,265
  • Christie H5 Blond.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,309
  • Alpha-152 - Royal Black Dress + Short Puffy Sleeves.zip
    4.7 MB · Views: 1,148
  • Helena - Yellow Rose Pattern Swimsuit.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 1,279
  • Alpha-152 - Santa-Themed Black & White Christmas Costume.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 911

bbb

here is tropical sailor ninja gaiden kasumi

r2QbnVz.jpg

download

http://www.mediafire.com/download/4n84v7x975kufm6/KNG3RE.7z

First of all here some free costume slots I have found for many women characters to use with DLC Tool :
Ayane 8 11 12
Kokoro 7 8 10 11 12 21
Helena 17 19
Hitomi 10 11 12 21
Leifang 21
Lisa 20
Tina 10 11 20
Rachel 19 20

My new mods for you :
1. Christie with her sexy devil costume but recolored in black. I have changed the pink stone color from her necklace to red
2. Phase-4 a Black & Red Succubus (same way as my previous Christie's one, I changed the stones colors to red)
4. Alpha-152 with Royal Dress + Short Puffy Sleeves in black color but not as dark as someone did before
5. Alpha-152 a Santa-Themed Black & White Christmas Costume based on Kasumi costume so she doesn't have the same one as Phase-4

Ps : I have tried to swap the last one on Tina, and it's very nice, but sadly the two ladies don't share the same body color, if someone can help me for this part or do it for me thanks in advance. I got a lot of work in progress mods with this problem between Rachel & Tina.

One last thing, I have turned some umod *.dds files made by some persons to dlc format so we can play them with the original costumes from the game without any remplacing, but I don't know if I can post that.

i used both 12 and 15 for kasumi, and there wasn't any conflicts

Lei-Fang

@bbb Actually I converted the whole hairstyles from .tmcmesh to .obj in Blender.
Then I edited them in Milkshape 3D to make them longer and I merged them afterwards.

When I was done, I then went back to Blender and converted the edited files back to .tmcmesh.
Then, I used TMC Polygon Insert Tool as described in your fantastic tutorial.

So what did I do wrong to get a Leifang with Bunny Ears ? :/

I prefer Milkshape over Blender because Milkshape allows you to select and edit several vertex groups at once, while you have to edit them 1 by 1 in Blender :/

72.png

bbb

Great! Thanks, @bbb. OMG! *-*

You're welcome

@bbb Actually I converted the whole hairstyles from .tmcmesh to .obj in Blender.
Then I edited them in Milkshape 3D to make them longer and I merged them afterwards.

When I was done, I then went back to Blender and converted the edited files back to .tmcmesh.
Then, I used TMC Polygon Insert Tool as described in your fantastic tutorial.

So what did I do wrong to get a Leifang with Bunny Ears ? :/

I prefer Milkshape over Blender because Milkshape allows you to select and edit several vertex groups at once, while you have to edit them 1 by 1 in Blender :/

View attachment 12863

There is a problem with hair tmc when injecting custom meshes where it places the hair too high. you would have to move it down to compensate.

or you can join the 2 leifang hair tmc in blender by selecting both hairs in object mode, then click object>join. converting it to obj might be causing your problem, so its better to work with the file that's already a tmcmesh. plus you wont have to transfer any weights when working in tmcmesh.

in blender, you can drag select all the verts you want, you don't have to select them one by one. click this button also if you want to select the verts behind as well

JDMSf4n.jpg

CherryBlossomsNinja

Ayane 8 11 12
Kokoro 7 8 10 11 12 21
Helena 17 19
Hitomi 10 11 12 21
Leifang 21
Lisa 20
Tina 10 11 20
Rachel 19 20

My new mods for you :

The fight doesn't load at once when I select Phase-4 in recolored Ayane's Halloween 2014.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD