PC: Community Mod Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrochiBuffy

Thank you for your answer, It was working for me, but one of the texture files was over 4Mb and the game doesn't like it. I have changed that and make some color updates too. Here the new version.

By the way I have seen on 3dmgame forum in a big mod pack that someone was able to do a mod with Kasumi - Celia Mevious From Deception IV Blood Ties topless version. I wonder how did the person got the files as I don't think there is a PC dlc yet. I wanted this costume like the original one, I am not really a fan of various nude mods. So if someone can fix that and send it to me in private message I will be happy. :)

Another thing, I have seen a Swap Mod Retextured : Animal Swimsuit Pack (Part 1) in a french forum
Check the last post, good ideas, I like Hitomi with Momiji's bikini. If someone know more about that mod, tell me
here the link : http://www.jeuxvideo.com/forums/42-33683-39187056-3-0-1-0-swap-mods.htm

Last edited:

Lei-Fang

There is a problem with hair tmc when injecting custom meshes where it places the hair too high. you would have to move it down to compensate.

or you can join the 2 leifang hair tmc in blender by selecting both hairs in object mode, then click object>join. converting it to obj might be causing your problem, so its better to work with the file that's already a tmcmesh. plus you wont have to transfer any weights when working in tmcmesh.

in blender, you can drag select all the verts you want, you don't have to select them one by one. click this button also if you want to select the verts behind as well

JDMSf4n.jpg

Thanks a billion, I can't tell you how grateful I am for all your help !

Is there a way to import multiple .tmcmesh files at one time in Blender ? I can only import/export the files 1 by 1 which is a pain in the neck :/

There should be a tool to import/export .tmcmesh files in Milkshape, it would be much better and easier.

theway

ported Ragnarok odyssey ace kasumi to pc
great thank you !
can i know how to take screenshot like this?
4GHPhvv.png

still need to do a bit more polishing before release. However, can I post such a mod here? it was a free promotional dlc that is no longer available.

rapgeekman

bbb

I haven't Blender software , but i have all the others software that i needed (thanks to you). for the second one, i have to cut the ankles off both costumes to swap shoes, but ...with blender?

mralex

@bbb How do you import Xbox360 costume in pc ver?
I want to make an costume with the new dlc of tamiki wakaki :)

CherryBlossomsNinja

its not in vertical position. its just been cropped.
I understand. Your PC runs in 4K. haha.

Can you port Momiji's Happi Indigo costume and Ayane's Phantom Butterfly costume, both from NG3RE like Kasumi's Tropical Sailor?? Happi Indigo, mainly, is a dream.

@OrochiBuffy Thanks. I prefer the other color, but I like this other too. Thanks again, pal. <3

Last edited:

bbb

Thanks a billion, I can't tell you how grateful I am for all your help !

Is there a way to import multiple .tmcmesh files at one time in Blender ? I can only import/export the files 1 by 1 which is a pain in the neck :/

There should be a tool to import/export .tmcmesh files in Milkshape, it would be much better and easier.

Unfortunately no, must be imported one by one

@theway

pressed printscreen and cropped in MS Paint

bbb

I haven't Blender software , but i have all the others software that i needed (thanks to you). for the second one, i have to cut the ankles off both costumes to swap shoes, but ...with blender?

yes. blender is a free program and small download size

http://www.blender.org/features/2-75/

@bbb How do you import Xbox360 costume in pc ver?
I want to make an costume with the new dlc of tamiki wakaki :)

I didn't convert anything from 360. I extracted the obj from the xps model and brought that in as a custom mesh.

I don't recommend trying to convert those dlc for many reasons. first being they will come to pc eventually. second being that you will have to inject the mesh into an existing pc tmc, so you will need to find a tmc with the right amount of texture slots, and the animation bones to animate the loose clothing.

I understand. Your PC runs in 4K. haha.

Can you port Momiji's Happi Indigo costume and Ayane's Phantom Butterfly costume, both from NG3RE like Kasumi's Tropical Sailor?? Happi Indigo, mainly, is a dream.

@OrochiBuffy Thanks. I prefer the other color, but I like this other too. Thanks again, pal. <3

its not 4k, just 1080p.

well I want to go back to finishing my gothic hitomi pack. someone from zetaboards said they wanted to try doing the ayane butterfly costume. I will consider doing the momiji one, but no guarantee. I couldn't find an xps model of it, so if I decide to do it, I can't with out an xps model.

mralex

I want to make Marie Rose with Only a Ponytail, i delete all the objects with tmc tool, in blender i delete one ponytail and i extracted with weight transfer, when i try to put the second object this error appears (in almost tmc's when i try to put more than 1 object)
unfortunately the error is in spanish, if someone who can tell me how can i do it :)
Sin título.jpg

bbb

I want to make Marie Rose with Only a Ponytail, i delete all the objects with tmc tool, in blender i delete one ponytail and i extracted with weight transfer, when i try to put the second object this error appears (in almost tmc's when i try to put more than 1 object)
unfortunately the error is in spanish, if someone who can tell me how can i do it :)
View attachment 12870

not sure what it could be. try not deleting everything, just the pigtail parts, then after you delete one pigtail in blender, inject it back into their original spots. if your still getting issues, try it in version 0.2.1 and see if that makes a difference

syasuker

hi,bbb,good job of weight

how about the UV1 UV2 UV3 UV4?

mayby they are diffuse NM SPE spot tex?

Do you know how to use this in the blender?

sorry my english.

CherryBlossomsNinja

Unfortunately no, must be imported one by one

@theway

pressed printscreen and cropped in MS Paint

yes. blender is a free program and small download size

http://www.blender.org/features/2-75/

I didn't convert anything from 360. I extracted the obj from the xps model and brought that in as a custom mesh.

I don't recommend trying to convert those dlc for many reasons. first being they will come to pc eventually. second being that you will have to inject the mesh into an existing pc tmc, so you will need to find a tmc with the right amount of texture slots, and the animation bones to animate the loose clothing.

its not 4k, just 1080p.

well I want to go back to finishing my gothic hitomi pack. someone from zetaboards said they wanted to try doing the ayane butterfly costume. I will consider doing the momiji one, but no guarantee. I couldn't find an xps model of it, so if I decide to do it, I can't with out an xps model.
Luckily, I saved a XPS model of this costume (the model belong to KAMSON):

http://www.4shared.com/rar/1Ukz6oVJba/momiji_indigo_happi_ninja_gaid.html

You need to creat an account to download the file. It's 4Shared's rule. But if you want I download it and I upload it in other site.

When someone available the Phantom Butterfly, talk to me about it, please???

Thanks for everything. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: bbb

theway

Luckily, I saved a XPS model of this costume (the model belong to KAMSON):

http://www.4shared.com/rar/1Ukz6oVJba/momiji_indigo_happi_ninja_gaid.html

You need to creat an account to download the file. It's 4Shared's rule. But if you want I download it and I upload it in other site.

When someone available the Phantom Butterfly, talk to me about it, please???

Thanks for everything. :)
i can't donwload T.T
its becasue korean goverment forbide this sidte suck otL

OrochiBuffy

I have actualized my free Costume Slots list

Alpha-152 : 1-20
Ayane : 8 11 12 23 25-39
Christie : 26-39
Helena : 17 19 25-39
Hitomi : 10 11 12 21 25-39
Honoka : 16-31
Leifang : 21 25-39