PC: Community Mod Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

C3S4RFC

There are costumes that have H files with variations in part of costumes and not only variations in pants. You could use this costume for doing color and texture variations.
The file XXXX_001.--H must contain the same part of costume that file TMC, the others (XXXX_002.--H, XXXX_003.--H, XXXX_004.--H) could varies.

Check my mod Marie Rose bikini mod for a example:
http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/pc-community-mod-resources.5565/page-58#post-276124

ChrisArmoun

There are costumes that have H files with variations in part of costumes and not only variations in pants. You could use this costume for doing color and texture variations.
The file XXXX_001.--H must contain the same part of costume that file TMC, the others (XXXX_002.--H, XXXX_003.--H, XXXX_004.--H) could varies.

Check my mod Marie Rose bikini mod for a example:
http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/pc-community-mod-resources.5565/page-58#post-276124
Your Marie outfit is actually what gave me the idea. I just couldn't find it to reference it in the original post, so thank you for that and the inspiration. So do I create the variations as TMC like normal and then manually rename the extension to an --H file or is there another step that needs to be taken?

C3S4RFC

Your Marie outfit is actually what gave me the idea. I just couldn't find it to reference it in the original post, so thank you for that and the inspiration. So do I create the variations as TMC like normal and then manually rename the extension to an --H file or is there another step that needs to be taken?
No, you must have a costume that have the --H file.
In the case of Marie, this costume have 2 --h file. I duplicate this --h files for have 4 --h files and edit them.

There are other costumes that change the blouse when the girl sweats making an effect of semitransparency. (showing the brassiere). This too have --h files for view differents models of brassiers.

mralex

Hi everyone! Today i will do a special pack for the guys, then i upload both packs (spring and this) in Mega :)

ChrisArmoun

I was invited to try the beta for Marvelous Designer 5 and decided to do a quick throw together for Tina. I'm not well versed in blender but if I can figure it out I'd be willing to do some clothing items for others than can do the UV mapping and other work in Blender. I can also do photoshop editing and texture work but that doesn't help me much until I can get over the Blender wall.

I'm sharing what I have for whoever wants to give it a shot. It's pretty simple so don't expect anything much just yet.
Blender.jpg

Attachments

• MarvelousTina.rar
    228.8 KB · Views: 483

bbb

Quick modding question. I haven't been actively modding lately but I've noticed a few mods where changing the detail, i.e. the H and HL files, changes the mesh to create and alternate appearance.

How can I go about assigning a variation to those files? I'd like to do alternate colors on some of my customs without having to fill a new costume slot

take any tmc with underwear toggle and swap all the parts with the tmc tool. for the part you want toggled, swap it into the underwear slot. keep in mind detail doesn't update in the select screen like hair and glasses do.

mralex

Attachments

• Hitomi.png
    Hitomi.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 1,378
  • Kokoro 50\'.png
    Kokoro 50\'.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,285

ChrisArmoun

take any tmc with underwear toggle and swap all the parts with the tmc tool. for the part you want toggled, swap it into the underwear slot. keep in mind detail doesn't update in the select screen like hair and glasses do.
Thanks for the additional info @bbb I was hoping I'd be able to do full color scheme overhauls but It seems I can only change what's already housed in the H files. Or am I missing something still? Here's a quick test I did on my Hitomi custom
DOA5LR HitomiDetailsA-D.jpg

bbb

Thanks for the additional info @bbb I was hoping I'd be able to do full color scheme overhauls but It seems I can only change what's already housed in the H files. Or am I missing something still? Here's a quick test I did on my Hitomi custom
View attachment 13455

can only use the one slot. for doing a complete colour swap, the only solution would be to combine all the cloth textures, and all the cloth uv into one.

mralex

can only use the one slot. for doing a complete colour swap, the only solution would be to combine all the cloth textures, and all the cloth uv into one.

It would be possible make a texture with all of them? Please tell me :)

bbb

It would be possible make a texture with all of them? Please tell me :)

you make a texture 1024X1024, then place all the textures in it, and edit the uv of the model in blender to match the new uv location. there are 2 negatives to this method. 1. if all your textures don't fit, you may have to shrink a texture, and if you do, some quality will be lost. 2. all the clothes will now share the same material, meaning if you have a part that was shiny, it will no longer be shiny, unless you make everything shiny

mralex

you make a texture 1024X1024, then place all the textures in it, and edit the uv of the model in blender to match the new uv location. there are 2 negatives to this method. 1. if all your textures don't fit, you may have to shrink a texture, and if you do, some quality will be lost. 2. all the clothes will now share the same material, meaning if you have a part that was shiny, it will no longer be shiny, unless you make everything shiny

So is a copy, paste in one .dds

theway

the hair does that because its in the mask slot. you can fix this by using any other --C file that is not nyotengu or doesn't involve togglable hats and what not.
Can I know usage カメラの傾き1.02A用
I want to use this but I don't know how to use this..

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD