PC: Community Mod Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

mralex

Well... i do it right xD that was a kick in my ass, but i be able to made it
Screenshot15579.jpg
Screenshot14433.jpg

also i made a black edition with red ribbon and accesories, another ver with her ribbon in her ponytail but there is a "bug" in the ribbons because they are made for two side tails not for ponytail

enjoy :D
https://mega.nz/#!RA4SWKbb!wZlAg6f8VqZ40sxDTNi-2WLtIekT0Revyo6ZT8XlJ8U

mralex

they said the next new character will be a girl, so these must me characters that were planned and canceled, or maybe after the girl. theres also the original male tengu in the files.

klgyKJY.jpg
If you type "DATA" you will see also the character voices (when are hitting and that) but it cant be extracted because appear a "?" on them :(

CeLioCiBR

with a slight delay I finally finished the new version

lnk_reshuffle v4

what's new:
  • updated to work with all versions
  • likewise rewritten & updated mod loader (dinput8.dll). "One dll to rule them all", should work on all versions.
  • there is now a 'revert' button to undo swaps (note: this also deletes the swapped file from the mod/ directory)
  • reads out and displays the actual slot & costume composition
    ! costume composition for DLC files might be wrong as that gets overwritten by the bcm files which lnk_reshuffle doesn't parse
  • likewise reads out and displays stage assets (*still incomplete*)
  • allows to change costume composition (ie which files used for tmc/tmcl/--p/... etc), including the ability to extend & customize the HairStyle/Details options (limited to 8 per costume though)
    ! these changes are only possible for costumes from the base game. You still need to use DlcTool to make your custom DLC costumes
    ! it is possible to assign different --p files (thumbnails) to non-dlc costumes, however that will only work with unlocked DLC_* or DLCU_* costumes.
    The thumbnails of the COS_* costumes seem to ignore the --p file for mysterious reasons.
  • possibility to change/extend the hair & face slot list used for DLC content
  • added basic parsing of all installed DLC packages, meaning they will be displayed and data can be extracted from them.
    ! However it is not possible to swap/replace or otherwise modify DLC content.(you still need DlcTool for that)
  • probably also features new and exciting bugs

//edit
regarding updating from the old version
to point out the obvious: you need to copy the new dinput8.dll into your DOA5 game folder and replace the old version. :)
The new one is compatible with the old one and should work with your previous mod.config
On your first launch lnk_reshuffle v4 will convert the mod.config to the new format (it makes a backup beforehand).
In theory that should all work without a problem.
The only thing to watch out for is that tricks like that won't work any longer for a character after you changed the number of the hair/face slots for dlcs.

Don't be surprised when you don't find a button to actually bring new files into game (instead of replacing existing ones).
There isn't one. We still can't do that. What we can do is finding some content that the game doesn't actually uses and modify that for our purpose.

So let's say you want to add a new Hairstyle(hair.tmc,hair.tmcl) for character X:
  • First you go to the AssetBrowser tab, select 'obsolete' from the filter drop down menu. These 700-ish files listed there are unused by the game (as far as I understand things), and therefore safe for us to use. (while I haven't tested all of them, I haven't seen any problems yet with the ones I used)
  • just select one random file from the list, go to the right side and click 'pick file' to select your hair.tmc file.
  • important: now before you click swap, click on the dropdown box next to 'Typ' and select 'tmc hair'. Then click swap to perform the exchange.
  • select another file from the list, and do the same for the hair.tmcl file (this time select the type 'tmcl hair' obviously)
  • now the new files are available in the game, we can actually assign them to a costume/character
  • go to the costume browser, select character X, go to the DLC slots tab and click on the + to add a hair slot.
    Then scroll down to the newly added hair option, select the empty line and hit the set button. This brings up a list of all possible hair TMC files in the game.
    Select the one you just added and click confirm. repeat with the next line and the hair.tmcl file.
    (you can type the name of the file in the entry at the top to narrow down the list. Or change the filter to 'swapped')

Now you can use that new hair slot when making your DLC packages with DlcTool. If you want to add the hair to the base costumes you can do that in the 'HairStyles' list in the 'Costumes' tab. Don't try and change any of the DLC costumes (blue) here. That won't work.
The same process can be used to add new faces, thumbnails or h,hl files to the games (just remember to change to file typ accordingly when swapping)

random thought: it occured to me that the tools name doesn't make any sense anymore since it doesn't actually changes any lnk files ..
hmm, oh well. no need to make sense all the time :p
Hey bro..sorry for the noob question but, the program says "unknown exe" .... my game uses the Update 04 Hotfix 2...my game is not modded yet (i already modded in the past, but i have make a clear install right now).. please help? sorry again....
oh, i have copied the "dinput8.dll" to the folder game.. i do something wrong?

Edit: i have take a look, it appears that my "game.exe" is the Fault...
can anyone give me another link for the last update crack? for test?

Last edited:

Tina2040_

they said the next new character will be a girl, so these must me characters that were planned and canceled, or maybe after the girl. theres also the original male tengu in the files.

klgyKJY.jpg

I thought that was Nyotengu's nickname?

LolaGMODS

Standard Donor
You should find the effect with uMod KasumiLove. As for Alpha-152 this is same but for Kasumi/Phase4/Honoka effect this is inside Ink_Reshuffle.

immi

the .mpm file is an animation ingame.. so shiden and genra would be the next new character?
Remember that post when it happend XD
or maybe just leftovers from the past ? didn't they appear in previous games ? or was that DOA Dimensions. can't remember

If you type "DATA" you will see also the character voices (when are hitting and that) but it
cant be extracted because appear a "?" on them :(
if there is a "?" then there is no data for these entries. Same as with the genra/shiden files. Those DATA/* files that exists can be "extracted". (extract is a bit of a misnomer here, as those are actual files in your game folder. You can just use your explorer to go there and look/copy them :) )

mralex

or maybe just leftovers from the past ? didn't they appear in previous games ? or was that DOA Dimensions. can't remember

if there is a "?" then there is no data for these entries. Same as with the genra/shiden files. Those DATA/* files that exists can be "extracted". (extract is a bit of a misnomer here, as those are actual files in your game folder. You can just use your explorer to go there and look/copy them :) )

So, for now we can't find and extract that sound files :(

mralex

I thought that was Nyotengu's nickname?

If you type that name on google appear only tengu, maybe tengu,shiden and genra are canceled characters

That files is from animation INGAME, so is the pose when the character is in a stand pose

Pai

Hi everyone ! I'm trying to make one of the girls wear as Lara Croft but it won't work with me ( it appear as a mutant like in previous post )
can anyone tell me in blender how to adjust the outfits of Lara Croft to make them fit in the game and how to add their texture in the game ??
please can anyone help me ?
tomb_raider_trilogy_by_sean945-d3jsoim.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD