PC: Community Mod Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbb

@bbb Sarah's glasses on her school uniform can be toggleable ?

they don't have their own mesh group, so they cant.

so the only 2 options is to either disable glasses toggle for that costume, and she will only have her school glasses irremovable,

or to use the costume tmc I provided that deletes them, so she can have toggled glasses from the face tmc

KasumiLove

First I made my model using various parts of different costumes but mainly Lisa's Halloween 2015.
View attachment 16299
I took note that this was WGT_body_14
I then loaded another version of Lisa's costume and through the TMC Polygon Tool, deleted everything except the body mesh.
View attachment 16300
I then opened Polygon Insert Tool put the tmc file into TMC Data , the tmcmesh into the Mesh Data, set WGT_body_14 as the destination, selected
two sided and save.
View attachment 16301
Result:
View attachment 16302

Ok, let's see. You want to put that body 14 on a new mesh. Don't put it as a destination. On the first line you drag the new, on the second line you put the "body 14" mesh and in destination you select a free mesh that you've deleted from the new tmc.

@bbb I have an error message when I try to download Sarah's glasses. It says "this page has been blocked by client"

@syasuker Can you make one with panties ? Please. I don't like to see her shnouf.

Last edited:

coopermon

Sometimes, the last "body_xxx" is the body mesh, so maybe you are puting two bodies in one mesh
So I should put the mesh in the lasy
Ok, let's see. You want to put that body 14 on a new mesh. Don't put it as a destination. On the first line you drag the new, on the second line you put the "body 14" mesh and in destination you select a free mesh that you've deleted from the new tmc.

@bbb I have an error message when I try to download Sarah's glasses. It says "this page has been blocked by client"

What an idiot I'd only exported part of the costume. I'm having difficulty exporting the whole costume. No matter what I do, it seems to only export the last part I selected. I tried "b" then selecting all. I tried the select all meshes from the select menu and tried manually but sill only one part exports. I'm doing this in object mode.

KasumiLove

So I should put the mesh in the lasy

What an idiot I'd only exported part of the costume. I'm having difficulty exporting the whole costume. No matter what I do, it seems to only export the last part I selected. I tried "b" then selecting all. I tried the select all meshes from the select menu and tried manually but sill only one part exports. I'm doing this in object mode.

Use Polygone Tool to extract all the meshes. Or blender if you modified them. Select the mesh one by one in blender and do "export tmcmesh". Then in Polygone insert tool you can inject your meshes. Click on "enable insert into object". You can inject several meshes in one same mesh slot.

Kronin

I know it.
I'm only good to recolor a costume or make some cosplays

Hey doesn't misunderstand me, I wasn't saying that you work was bad and to be fair your modding knowledge is bigger than me where I stop myself to recolor them and I made some attempts in the past to add textures, remove objects. Like I said you I think that your bunny outfit is much better than the original bunny outfit released for Kasumi, more I really liked your change to the effects (and this make me think if in the future it will be possible to reintegrate leaves and feathers teleport effects on Hayabusa and Hayate's moves..) =)

coopermon

Use Polygone Tool to extract all the meshthankses. Or blender if you modified them. Select the mesh one by one in blender and do "export tmcmesh". Then in Polygone insert tool you can inject your meshes. Click on "enable insert into object". You can inject several meshes in one same mesh slot.

Thanks kasumilove. I'll have play with it later. I dud try to manually select all the meshes but it wouldn't for some reason.

Kronin

Am I the only one that, after to have replaced Pai's face with the one enabling the glasses, get a game crash selecting her racer outfit or her Halloween 2015?

coopermon

Really can't figure out what I am doing wrong in blender.
I select all the meshes of my new costume as below, then export tmcmesh and when I load the mesh its only saved the last mesh I click on.

Untitled-5.jpg Untitled-6.jpg

Amaso

Really can't figure out what I am doing wrong in blender.
I select all the meshes of my new costume as below, then export tmcmesh and when I load the mesh its only saved the last mesh I click on.

View attachment 16312 View attachment 16313

You can export only one mesh at a time in Blender
I suggest you use TMC Polygon tool to extract tmcmesh, as it can extract several meshes at the same time and keep the material data .

Open the TMC you want to extract the meshes from in TMC Polygon Tools , click on the drop-down arrow , then select from Multiple Objects and select all the meshes you want to extract then Extract ...

navmesh

@coopermoon : you can only export one object to tmcmesh ,if you want to export all the costume to one tmcmesh, you have to merge all the objects into one
but i think its better if you explain what are you trying to do, maybe there are better and faster methods :)

coopermon

Merging all the objects into one sounds like what I need to do as the costume above is made of various parts of various costumes but I don't think I can use TMC Polygon Tool because I have edited some of the objects in blender.

Mr Armageddon X

First of all thanks to everyone for helping me in making mesh mod
Here comes my first mesh mods for DOA5LR
DOA5LR Jacky Bryant Sons of Sparda mod pack
doa5lr_jacky_bryant_sons_of_sparda_mod_pack_by_monkeygigabuster-d9izewa.jpg

Jacky as Dante and Vergil from DMC franchise(Beowulf shirtless version for both mod)
Release raw file so you guys can pack up as DLC
I know there are some issue with both mods but hope you guys can still enjoy this mod pack

Image and Download: http://monkeygigabuster.deviantart.com/art/DOA5LR-Jacky-Bryant-Sons-of-Sparda-mod-pack-576080938
Very good indeed. Fancy trying to turn Jacky into Duke Nukem?

KasumiLove

Merging all the objects into one sounds like what I need to do as the costume above is made of various parts of various costumes but I don't think I can use TMC Polygon Tool because I have edited some of the objects in blender.

Click on the different part of the costume using "shift + right click" and then click on "join"

coopermon

Doh!
Can I retexture the the tmcmesh files before I join them or does it have to be before the tmc files are exported to tmcmesh?
What if you were going to import a model (none doa5 related), how would you texture that?

Last edited:

Monkeygigabuster

Thanks to bbb guide now I can toggle custom sunglasses for Sarah

game_2015_12_07_22_52_13_28_by_monkeygigabuster-d9jcfzn.jpg

I just realise that for some reason Harry Palmer TMC-OBJ tool as well as TMC Polygon,TMC insert tools can't open Jacky Bryant face (JACKY_FACE.TMC) due to some error. Does anyone have this issue too?If not I hope you will be kindly enough to upload your JACKY face TMC for me

Amaso

@coopermon
You change textures in the TMC not tmcmesh (the data about textures is stored in TMC and TMCL files)
so after you insert the mesh into the TMC , you change the textures depending on which texture slots the mesh(es) is using .
Check the 1st part it's about extracting meshes and inserting them
http://w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11221937/1/
But the Tutorial is kinda outdated , the only difference is that you can change the textures after you insert the mesh into the TMC.

@Monkeygigabuster
Nope it doesn't open in Blender either ...

Last edited:

KasumiLove

Doh!
Can I retexture the the tmcmesh files before I join them or does it have to be before the tmc files are exported to tmcmesh?
What if you were going to import a model (none doa5 related), how would you texture that?

You should try to export meshes separately. At least those that not use the same texture. In texture tool the mesh you import will use the texture of the mesh you replace. so you have to replace the texture of the mesh you've replaced by the new one.

@Monkeygigabuster I can't open Jacky's face either. Neither Raidou's.

Xillia

@huchi001

Thanks for the Kirika mod, only the long dress is working fine for Kokoro.

With the short dress it's only the orange one that shows in the game for both Kasumi and Phase-4 and it makes the game runs slow.

How can I make the other colors show? and without the game running slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD