PC: Community Mod Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

ned

I'm asking if there is something allowing a body size edit.
Grown up version Marie Rose would be perfect...^^

mralex

I'm asking if there is something allowing a body size edit.
Grown up version Marie Rose would be perfect...^^

I tried to do it, but the problem is her bone, if you put ayane's body into a marie costume you can see that the body is the same like her but more grown, so if you do a grown up marie rose she will have the same stature

Reactions: ned

huchi001

CLARE REDFIELD WIP

mod_Screenshot1590.jpg

mod_Screenshot3789.jpg
mod_Screenshot3341.jpg
mod_Screenshot4065.jpg
mod_Screenshot7182.jpg
mod_Screenshot6428.jpg
mod_Screenshot6080.jpg
mod_Screenshot8260.jpg
mod_Screenshot9677.jpg
mod_Screenshot10068.jpg
mod_Screenshot10749.jpg
mod_Screenshot1590.jpg
mod_Screenshot1801.jpg
mod_Screenshot3128.jpg
mod_Screenshot2523.jpg

ned

OrochiBuffy

My Honoka pack is completed, I just need to write a long tutorial to explain what to do and make some nice screenshots for you...
I will present it on my next message.

bbb

Is this costume from the story mode?

nope, this costume is not from doa. some random girl in NG3 has this costume, I ported it over
ng3re_mizuki_mccloud_agent_by_sspd077_by_faytrobertson-d9cp6sa.png
this is the costume that's in story mode, which I still have to repair since its a broken costume.
VWNPf8l.jpg

Tsukun

I did a quick hex edit of this one for myself when this came out, took out what I could without leaving the dark skin blotches so I didn't have to mess around with her texture or mesh editing (cause I'm lazy and I'm not a huge Marie fan). This should do until someone is less lazy than me.
You say "quick" edit but I think it's a pretty good job! I saw a similar mod for Ayane's version.
Does anyone know who did that? Or, if I'm not asking too much, can anyone do it? I think it's a very cool swimsuit and it's a shame, I don't like those belly dance pants... :/

Ferris

You say "quick" edit but I think it's a pretty good job! I saw a similar mod for Ayane's version.
Does anyone know who did that? Or, if I'm not asking too much, can anyone do it? I think it's a very cool swimsuit and it's a shame, I don't like those belly dance pants... :/

You mean like this one that I also already did when it was released? Best requests ever, almost no work at all!

ayane_stitch18.jpg

And before anyone asks about any other sheer fabric they want removed, here!

game 2016-02-01 01-53-03-996.jpg

Attachments

• Ayane Designer Choice.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 1,216
  • Kasumi Designer Choice.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 1,159
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD