PC: Community Mod Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

KasumiLove

Guys if you want to know which character it is, use "Harry Palmer Tools", especially Replace Skin MtrCol" program.
All you have to do, launch the prog, drag & drop any *.tmc into it, it will detect which character it's for.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next week I start an Ultimate Marie Rose Pack like Honoka One.

Planning to make detail files for those costumes :
  • Nyotengu C3 Leather Catsuit (White Lace, White Gothic, White Leopard, Leopard, Original Black) to replace a 5 details COS_xxx
  • C1 Gothic Lolita Dress (Angelic Maid, Strawberry, Harley Quinn From Batman, Original)
  • C2 Battlesuit (Asuka Eva-02 Plugsuit From Evangelion, Red-Heart Costume, Computer Corporation, Original C3, Original C2)
  • C5 (Hello Kitty, Harley Quinn From Batman, Original)
  • C6 School Uniform (Pink Hello Kitty School Skirt, Original)
  • C10 Cheerleader (Hatsune Miku From Vocaloid, Nvidia Limited Edition, Original)
  • C11 Training Gear (Yellow, Black, Blue, White, Original) *5 details
  • C14 Pink Maid Uniform With Pink Gingham Apron (Black, Another Skin, Original)
  • C19 School Swimsuit (Sukumizu 3 Colors Pack, Fruit Version, Original with name) *5 details
  • C20 Pink Strawberry-Pattern Swimsuit (Strawberry Bikini, Original)
  • C31 As An Arabian Belly Dancer (Half Original, Genie Bikini, Original)
Note : Senran Kagura & Witch Costumes already have done by others
I will try to do all of them and maybe more if I can

I can help. I've already done it for me for Leather Catsuit, C1, school uniform, senran kagura and witch.

@CherryBlossomsNinja Nyotengu with or without wings ?

gatto tom

Standard Donor
Tina Rachel New Secret Agent Mod
bandicam 2016-02-07 13-54-36-691.jpg

bbb

for those of you who don't like blender, or don't know how to use blender, you are fortunate, since magic has been invented.

rHasGoX.jpg

I swapped both nyotengu c1 and marie c1 with each other, and they both have their proper proportions. I did absolutely nothing but drag and drop the files in a tool, and it did all that for me.

the only issue I see so far is with marie costumes. since she has no breast, the tool gives breasts to the costume when given to another character, but the clothes are wedged between the cleavage (maybe some of you like that) well that's an easy fix in blender, but if you don't know how to use blender, then an update might fix this since this tool is still beta.

the ABC transformer tool by riry sukisuki.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/f2d5z16fv0xm2/DOA5LR

Pass: doa5lr

instructions are simple, drag tmc into tool, choose the character your giving it to, then click transform.

if the bones of the characters are different, like in my example, then you need bone tool as well

http://www.mediafire.com/download/xajsew7fofq9cbh/TMC Bone Tool 0.5.0.zip

just drag the tmc into the bone tool. then drag any tmc of the character your giving it to into the tool. check on both change bone and collision. then save.

Last edited:

Kayseur

I tried to replace bones from Ayane to Marie rose to swap it, but the TMC Bone Tool gives me an error when I try to save it.
Any idea?
j9eLRk7.jpg

Oh and sorry if it's a stupid question but I didn't find any answer: how am I supposed to use the hair .tmc files (like huchi001's mods)? DLC Tool allows me to easily put the costumes as DLC but no option for the hair, do I have no choice but to inject them with lnk Reshuffle?

Last edited:

bbb

Helena DLC2 for Marie Rose for example

your right, the feet are a bit deformed. would be a little work in blender to fix, but could probably be fixed in an update. you can try setting it to high to see if that fixes it, but it was taking too long to complete, so I didn't bother waiting.

I tried to replace bones from Ayane to Marie rose to swap it, but the TMC Bone Tool gives me an error when I try to save it.
Any idea?
j9eLRk7.jpg

Oh and sorry if it's a stupid question but I didn't find any answer: how am I supposed to use the hair .tmc files (like huchi001's mods)? DLC Tool allows me to easily put the costumes as DLC but no option for the hair, do I have no choice but to inject them with lnk Reshuffle?

I tried with those costumes, but I didn't get any error. cant see what settings you chose since your tool is in japanese. but anyways, the feet are affect the same way kasumilove mentioned for that costume

you need lnk_reshuffle for hair

http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/pc-modding-tutorials.5818/#post-288333

Kayseur

Ah, well I downloaded the link from your post but since my computer's set in japanese for my games must be why I couldn't get it in english. I'll try again in english later.

Thanks for the lnk link!

bbb

Ah, well I downloaded the link from your post but since my computer's set in japanese for my games must be why I couldn't get it in english. I'll try again in english later.

Thanks for the lnk link!

you just have to delete the .disable from the language.dat.disable file in the bone tools folder.

coopermon

for those of you who don't like blender, or don't know how to use blender, you are fortunate, since magic has been invented.

rHasGoX.jpg

I swapped both nyotengu c1 and marie c1 with each other, and they both have their proper proportions. I did absolutely nothing but drag and drop the files in a tool, and it did all that for me.

the only issue I see so far is with marie costumes. since she has no breast, the tool gives breasts to the costume when given to another character, but the clothes are wedged between the cleavage (maybe some of you like that) well that's an easy fix in blender, but if you don't know how to use blender, then an update might fix this since this tool is still beta.

the ABC transformer tool by riry sukisuki.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/f2d5z16fv0xm2/DOA5LR

Pass: doa5lr

instructions are simple, drag tmc into tool, choose the character your giving it to, then click transform.

if the bones of the characters are different, like in my example, then you need bone tool as well

http://www.mediafire.com/download/xajsew7fofq9cbh/TMC Bone Tool 0.5.0.zip

just drag the tmc into the bone tool. then drag any tmc of the character your giving it to into the tool. check on both change bone and collision. then save.

Excellent

Screenshot20566.jpg

Last edited:

bbb

Haha... sorry I guess I should read the readme files a bit more.
Here's the screenshot in english.

jCpuWBM.jpg

the only difference i did is i clicked relative instead of absolute, but i don't think that's the cause of the error.

dander

what if the tmc have h and hl texture? will the h and hl texture will properly attached to new converted tmc?
~~~
edit: just tried it, the h and hl is properly attached..

and what do you mean by different bone?
and can this tool fix neck seam too?

Last edited:

bbb

what if the tmc have h and hl texture? will the h and hl texture will properly attached to new converted tmc?
~~~
edit: just tried it, the h and hl is properly attached..

and what do you mean by different bone?
and can this tool fix neck seam too?

different bones mean characters with different heights. each costume has a skeleton that is used for animation. so if you are swapping outside of the characers body group, you need to use bone tool to fix it.

from what I tested, there is no gap between the neck, but to fully fix the neck seam, you still have to swap texture, mtrcol, and neck normals.

the tool can do the first 2, but the 3rd one is a mesh outside of the game, so you still need to blender that to get it in game.

@all-

played around with the new tool and decided to make @synce happy. Miyako venus.

XPBcpJM.jpg

tool did 95% of the work. I just replaced the feet after since they weren't 100% perfect, swapped skin texture, fixed neck seam, deleted mask and feathers, and added the mole mesh.

Last edited:

synce

different bones mean characters with different heights. each costume has a skeleton that is used for animation. so if you are swapping outside of the characers body group, you need to use bone tool to fix it.

from what I tested, there is no gap between the neck, but to fully fix the neck seam, you still have to swap texture, mtrcol, and neck normals.

the tool can do the first 2, but the 3rd one is a mesh outside of the game, so you still need to blender that to get it in game.

@all-

played around with the new tool and decided to make @synce happy. Miyako venus.

XPBcpJM.jpg

tool did 95% of the work. I just replaced the feet after since they weren't 100% perfect, swapped skin texture, fixed neck seam, deleted mask and feathers, and added the mole mesh.

oCwjoOG.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD