PC: Community Mod Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

mralex

I don't understand. These blue and white costumes aren't already default in DOA5LR?

Yes, but erase parts of her costume, i only left the important part like DOAX3 (also i will do the first costume in the picture)

Is there a tutorial where I can learn how to do that?

I don't know if here there is a tutorial for texture tool, since texture tool is the only program that you can extract the texture files and import it again

Once you have texture tool, open it and open the costume that you want modify, after that you choose the texture that you want to modify and extract it, you can use gimp or photoshop with .dds plugin (i recomended photoshop since gimp shows the transparency in the image and sometimes is a little hard to do it)
After you make your modify texture save it in DX5 and swap it with texture tool, you can use noesis to see how the texture works :)

huchi001

SAILOR MOON PACK

includes..

1. sailor moon for marie + hair tmc
2. sailor mars for kasumi + hair tmc
3. sailor venus for phase4 + hair tmc
4. salior mercury for honoka. hair bulit into the outfit.
5. sailor jupiter for hitomi + hair tmc.
6. sailor saturn for leifang. hair bulit into the outfit.
6. sailor neptune for helena + hair tmc.
7. sailor uranus for mila. hair bulit into the outfit.
8. sailor pluto for nyotengu + hair tmc.

..--p file update. link change.
..sailor mars hair file change. file reupload.

DOWNLOAD : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzToj4p-eCPbNzgtc1BmREowRlU/view?usp=sharing

sailor_moon_pic.jpg

Last edited:

KwonJigglypuff

@huchi001 I love Helena hairstyle and I love the whole pack actually. It looks great!
Will you (or someone) do a video? I want to see Helena's hair in action. I don't have DOA5LR on PC.
Well done.

rosstallanma

SAILOR MOON PACK

includes..

1. sailor moon for marie + hair tmc
2. sailor mars for kasumi + hair tmc
3. sailor venus for phase4 + hair tmc
4. salior mercury for honoka. hair bulit into the outfit.
5. sailor jupiter for hitomi + hair tmc.
6. sailor saturn for leifang. hair bulit into the outfit.
6. sailor neptune for helena + hair tmc.
7. sailor uranus for mila. hair bulit into the outfit.
8. sailor pluto for nyotengu + hair tmc.

..--p file update. link change.
..sailor mars hair file change. file reupload.

DOWNLOAD : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzToj4p-eCPbNzgtc1BmREowRlU/view?usp=sharing

View attachment 19438
Thanks for sharing,What a wonderful MOD!I am looking forward to your RACING MIKU WIP , it's so charming!

Vex

They are default costumes :confused: wtf? have you even check default content ever?
Maybe in DOAX3 they added an additional RIBBON? lol again

mralex

They are default costumes :confused: wtf? have you even check default content ever?
Maybe in DOAX3 they added an additional RIBBON? lol again

They are the SAME costume, but like a swimsuit, without boots, pants and the arm accesories

dukpoki

I need some help and clarification please.

1) I used Harry Palmer Tool's Skin MtrCol Replacer to check Huchi's "SAILOR_JUPITER_FOR_HITOMI.tmc" file. Instead of Hitomi, the program shows "Kasumi/Phase4". Is this a problem? Do i need to manually change/update/replace it to work properly or would the mod still work fine if i left it alone? (The same thing also happens with "SAILOR_MOON_FOR_MARIE", showing "Kasumi/Phase4" instead of "Marie")

2) Regarding the Skin MtrCol Replacer. They list Ayane/Marie & Kasumi/Phase4 as singular profiles. Does that mean costumes for Ayane or Marie can fit each other? That doesn't make sense to me as Marie is a whole lot smaller. I've always thought Ayane and Kasumi shared the same body type meaning Ayane/Kasumi/Phase4 should be able to swap costumes perfectly? Is there a list that shows which characters share body types? (I've tried this link: http://w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11118060/1/ on the body swap tutorial but the list (if it is the list) seems like it's broken and is not coming up)

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD