PC Modding tutorials

xRuneXero

Hi, a question here. I have 1.05 game and using Ink_reshuffle 4.8 to add hair mods, so far no problem.
But when I installed Autolink 0.40, (I've followed Autolink tutorial here, changing DInput8.dll to Ink_reshuffle.dll)
my hair mods added by Ink_reshuffle just turn into bald hair.
What I'm doing it wrong?

Did you rename the lnk_reshuffle DInpunt8.dll? Not the one included with Autolink. Other than that, not sure what the issue could be, it sounds like lnk_reshuffle isn't working, which should be a renaming issue.

Reactions: 0ng

0ng

Did you rename the lnk_reshuffle DInpunt8.dll? Not the one included with Autolink. Other than that, not sure what the issue could be, it sounds like lnk_reshuffle isn't working, which should be a renaming issue.
Yes, I rename the one that comes wiith Ink_reshuffle.

Edited: Nvm, it worked now. I was using I (i) not l (L) for the whole time in "Ink" word lol.
Thank you for your tutorial.

0ng

Sorry for another noob question.
When I try to create new DLC with DLC tool hogehoge2015,
I got an error "object reference not set to an instance of an object".
Any idea how to fix this?

C3S4RFC

Sorry for another noob question.
When I try to create new DLC with DLC tool hogehoge2015,
I got an error "object reference not set to an instance of an object".
Any idea how to fix this?

For create a new DLC:
1. Click in Open BCM
2. Choose a bmc file in anything DLC folder that you have.
2. Click in button New DLC
3. Put a number as name of the new DLC.
4. Now, you can create a new DLC

Reactions: 0ng

lovislikefire

I have trouble using the ABC Transformer Tool. I drag the file onto the window. Then choose the character to transform it to. I click Transform and wait.
Then an error message comes up, saying 'Input string was not in a correct format.'
I've had other messages too. One with 'object' in the error message. Something about no object...
What's going on? And doesn't the program make a new file? Does it overwrite the file you drag onto the window?

I want to convert a costume made for Ayane and Kasumi to Momiji.
I have a problem with the DOA5LRCharacterTransformerTool because it adds a long right thumb to the TMC I want to use.
I read that I should open that faulty file in Bone Transfer Tool.
This was the help message: when right index finger distort, use tmc bone tool again with base bone only.
I try that and the game crashes when choosing the costume. Bone Transfer Tool doesn't create TMCL files. Is that how it should be?
Sorry to ask so many questions.
Thanks.
lovislikefire

KasumiLove

I have the same problem with ABC transformer so i dont use it at all.
The finger problem appeared twice with Ayane. But it was solved with Bone tool. What setting are you using when you use bone tool ?

lovislikefire

I have the same problem with ABC transformer so i dont use it at all.
The finger problem appeared twice with Ayane. But it was solved with Bone tool. What setting are you using when you use bone tool ?

I found this guide on the forums and I tried to follow it:
just drag the tmc into the bone tool. then drag any tmc of the character your giving it to into the tool. check on both change bone and collision. then save.
I also got the suggestion to just check base bone in the settings.

Is that guide correct? It's a little vague in the wording but it should mean the same as what's written below:
I think the file I want to change is the one I load first. Meaning: I want to use the Ayane costume and transfer it to Momiji so I load the Ayane file first. Then I load the one I want to change it to (give bone data). Meaning: I load the Momiji file.
When saving, does the program save a tmcl as well or does it just update the tmc?
lovislikefire

KasumiLove

Try to use a tmc without many bones as reference. For example a nude body or a swimsuit.
Change bones preset to base bones and check collision and replace.

lovislikefire

I open the Ayane file in TMC data, then add the Momiji file in Bone Data. Choose Preset base bones. Check Change collision and preset replace. Press save. Result: error message.
I always include my nick in the messages I write on forums. Habit.
lovislikefire

lovislikefire

I downloaded version 0.6.1. This version allows me to save the file but the game chrashes when I try to choose the costume.

I don't seem to be able to make it work no matter what I try.
My main problem is, I think, that the file I'm trying to convert is damaged in some way. It produces the long, right hand thumb when I do a conversion to another character.
I found another file with the same items in the costume and that appears to work when I convert it from Ayane to Momiji.
Now, I want to remove some items from the costume so it looks like the one that was damaged.
I tried a hex editor but there were no references that I could change to remove them that I could see.
lovislikefire

lovislikefire

The file/s can be downloaded from this forum page: http://w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11109314/1/
Neon Genesis Evangelion Pack
by New User who did a re-skin of it. The original mod was apparently uploaded here and someone wanted help removing the nips.
My problem is that if I try to use it for Momiji, I get the neck gap. So I try to transfer the costume to Momiji's body. When I do that, the long thumb appears and I can't get it to disappear.
I don't know what the original costume was. I don't recognize it from the different official DLC's.
I don't have experience with modding details like this and I tried to open another tmc with some of the same accessories as an obj in blender but it's too difficult for me to use. And I don't have a numpad (used for navigation),
Anyone know?

Last edited:

Brajan

idk why but i keep getting message on having an unkown game exe? why does it happen. i can't use it

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD