DOA5LR PC-version information collection

Baal bal

TN already tried suing someone before for doing that on the 360. I think the case was dropped so I doubt they would try again lol.
On 360 ? I didn't heard a story of TN suing someone since ninja hacker's day.
As long as you don't ask for money in return, TN can do nothing, nor will make a move. But here this is clearly a violation...
I don't know how they can handle this, I just have basic knowledge on what I can do with mod and what I can't. They might just ask to change the title of donation or something like this. However I think it's importent to tell it to them.

Someone mod the Alpha 152 circular stage.

By mod i mean replace it with the final stage where it's burning down.
It will take some time ^^
Basically one or two week from now, if they keep the speed up

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Does uMod allow injection?

If so, my dream will be realized: Replacing King Bass' belt with the big gold belt. It's the ONLY reason I made that costume and requested the shape of the belt be correct:

OSWYk5C.jpg

Blash

After extracting the texture dds files, anyone know how to inject them back into the game? I want to experiment and give Tina her original reddish brown hair color from DoA1
Couldn't agree more my friend! All Hail the Brunette Tina :D
Finally figured out how to re-texture after many google searches lol
rk57vgs.jpg

CjDD2TJ.jpg
Awesome stuff @Fiend Busa (OMW to have a look at the new thread now), can't wait to see what you do with time!

Xhominid The Demon Within

Probably did, I wasn't feeling it yesterday.

So I'll let you know now:

I'm not saying people aren't right to be mad or anything else, what I am saying is that why are people trying to mod to get back at a company? Does that ever seem normal to you? I know of boycotting, blowing up their media sites, ANYTHING but basically trying to mod the shit out of the game and taking out of context what KT was even talking about(aka no mods to basically unlock their DLC files or hacks to make yourself invincible or whatever.)

Making the characters nude? That's like Modding 101, that's not really getting back at ANYONE.

EDIT: Basically they are taking this WAY too personal for something that's pretty much at worst is a slight and basically not knowing just how much people care for their options and stuff on PC.

synce

Chillax dawg this game was going to get modded up the ass no matter what. That's one of the things that makes PC gaming awesome.

Pink Nitro

So I'll let you know now:

I'm not saying people aren't right to be mad or anything else, what I am saying is that why are people trying to mod to get back at a company? Does that ever seem normal to you? I know of boycotting, blowing up their media sites, ANYTHING but basically trying to mod the shit out of the game and taking out of context what KT was even talking about(aka no mods to basically unlock their DLC files or hacks to make yourself invincible or whatever.)

Making the characters nude? That's like Modding 101, that's not really getting back at ANYONE.

EDIT: Basically they are taking this WAY too personal for something that's pretty much at worst is a slight and basically not knowing just how much people care for their options and stuff on PC.
Oh, I see what you mean now. Yea, I guess that makes sense.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD