DOA5LR PC-version information collection

Woozy

I bought a gaming laptop.
1370592452922.jpg

just because of DOA5 being on PC
1375641624746.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, studying in university switched me to laptop-man too. We are not phantoms or hallucinations!

p.s.
Also, why not being an old-gamer instead :)

Woozy

Someone posted some leaked footage for the PC version. This is what the game will be like if you aren't on the latest government supercomputer. I know this because that's what the specs said, and Japanese PC ports have been 100% accurate with their specs 100% of the time.
leaked DoaA5 PC footage.gif

online patch mode 3 month later:eek:
This was always known and never a question though.

I updated the first post with the system requirements, will add the other stuff from the japanese page tomorrow.

Really odd selection of features, as others said.. For me, this looks like a disappointing release already.

DiasFox

Feel abit sad about the current information of PC version. Even though I'm still getting it on PC.

Really not gonna believe the minimum requirement needs i7 LOL....

Updated the first post again, now all relevant info should be in there!

Feel abit sad about the current information of PC version. Even though I'm still getting it on PC.

Really not gonna believe the minimum requirement needs i7 LOL....
Yeah... no, i can't believe that either. If my rig can't handle this game just because of an i5 instead of an i7 I'll laugh and cry at the same time. And afterwards go refund it.

edit: an i5-2500k should be equivalent to the posted i7 version, I put that into the first post too. I still think lower CPUs should handle it too.

Wait, so PC can't "handle" the soft engine and PS4/Xbox1 can't "handle" anti-aliasing?

I smell shenanigans.
I've nowhere see anybody say that a PC couldn't handle the engine, they just didn't port it from a version that has the engine it seems.
(Anything you can play on an XBOX1 or PS4 can be played on a good pc, there's no such thing as 'a PC can't handle a console game' right now.)

Last edited:

synce

PC probably won't get destructible SK costumes either (since it's based on last gen Arcade ver)... you know when a game has like $500 worth of DLC you'd think they'd say a word or two on how they're going to handle it on PC. Will the old DLC be put up on steam, will future DLC have an arbitrary delay, etc

Blash

The whole PC debacle is a total disgrace. They are basically doing a bad job at porting a 2 year old game to a very workable format.
I don't get it! They better patch the PC version after the 3 month online patch with the new stages, soft engine, fixes to the multiple bugs (which I am sure there will be a TON of)... all wrapped up with a HUGE apology with some free DLC to say; "Sorry guys! Our Bad!"

WisperG

Found a pretty good deal for Steam LR through Green Man Gaming. They have a coupon code that can be used to knock an additional $12 off the already slightly discounted $36 pre-order price, bringing it down to about $28. Not bad for a game that isn't even out yet, but I don't know if you still get the pre-order costumes with it or not.

Deal ends Monday.
http://www.dealzon.com/deals/cheap-dead-or-alive-5

Xhominid The Demon Within

Found a pretty good deal for Steam LR through Green Man Gaming. They have a coupon code that can be used to knock an additional $12 off the already slightly discounted $36 pre-order price, bringing it down to about $28. Not bad for a game that isn't even out yet, but I don't know if you still get the pre-order costumes with it or not.

Deal ends Monday.
http://www.dealzon.com/deals/cheap-dead-or-alive-5

Fuck! I get paid next week...with the Senran Kagura outfits coming up AND DOA5:LR, I may have to make a sacrifice to get one or the other.

Sythion

So... maybe this is a glitch or an error, but Dead or Alive 5: Last Round is no longer listed on Steam...

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD