Characters Possible peek of the new female character?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kronin

If it's not a fake, this could be a first hint of what seems to be the new female character:

Bx480ePCcAIYSNR.jpg:large

ByKF3EaIIAACGf9.jpg

Source: https://twitter.com/Jabogankun/status/512914288688640000/photo/1

Thanks to Jeroen @Jeeverz from twitter for the notice: https://twitter.com/Jeeveerz/status/514120501246320642/photo/1

Kronin

I don't understand why do you think that she is Mizuki, the JASDF agent has an opposite hairstyle from what seem appear from the dark picture (her hairs cover the left side of her face and not the right one):

2275615-ng3_ss_b_2_029_mizuki_mccloud.jpg

Kronin

I don't believe that it's a guest character from VF, Hayashi wouldn't have introduced it talking about the breast improvements.

More Eileen is definitely not busty and the comment of Hayashi about the new female character making a good use of the new breasts engine make think to a character well equipped on that area :p

Finally I think that if she is a guest from VF, Aoi has slighty more chances than Eileen to be in the game, but again the hairstyle showned doesn't fit her.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Eileen's hair does not cover her eye. This character's and also Mizuki's hair does.

They'd make a completely new character model for Eileen though (as they did with the other Virtua Fighters too). Maybe the DOA look has her face covered slightly by hair?

More Eileen is definitely not busty and the comment of Hayashi about the new female character making a good use of the new engine for the movements of the breasts make think to a character well equipped on that area :p

That's a good point though! Not busty enough! XD

Why does this character portrait have dark hair though...?

RoboJoe

They'd make a completely new character model for Eileen though (as they did with the other Virtua Fighters too). Maybe the DOA look has her face covered slightly by hair?

I'm not saying it's impossible but I doubt they would do that. They made the other 4 look like their renders, so I don't see Eileen changing that.

If that new char does end up being Mizuki, I hope the male character is Theodore.

Jadeinchains

I've never played ng3 so I know nothing about Mizuki. But one thing i can say is that she is the only female TN have ever made who dresses like a real woman of her job. Which i guess is something like the army?!

Kronin

Why does this character portrait have dark hair though...?

First, the image is purposefully obscured, so it's hard to say if the hairs of the characters are truly so dark as appears.

Second, a character that hasn't black hairs doesn't mean necessarily that it is blonde... XD

Dark brown hairs or dark red hairs could be a trait of the character.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
If it's not a fake, this could be a first hint of what seems to be the new female character:

Bx480ePCcAIYSNR.jpg:large

ByKF3EaIIAACGf9.jpg

Source: https://twitter.com/Jabogankun/status/512914288688640000/photo/1

Thanks to Jeroen @Jeeverz from twitter for the notice: https://twitter.com/Jeeveerz/status/514120501246320642/photo/1
Interesting. Dark hair, and it looks like she has red eyes.

EileenPortraitVF5.jpg

I'd be disappointed though, if it's no original character for DOA. :/
I don't think it's Eileen. It seems that the woman's eyes in the photo look red. Plus, Eileen's hair doesn't cover her eyes.

Okay, now Team Ninja is simply just f*cking playing with our minds lol

Argentus

That's a possibility too:

ByKF3EaIIAACGf9.jpg

EileenPortraitVF5.jpg

I'd be disappointed though, if it's no original character for DOA. :/
I would be. ..okay. rather have her than Vanessa. Not that I don't love Vanessa more in vf but I just feel DOA would benefit more from Eileen

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD