Characters Possible peek of the new female character?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Kasumi

To be honest, I think its fake..

Its kokoro's picture... just the picture has been edited slightly to fool people.
you can see (the fake picture) has the same shadow on her nose same as kokoro's
eyes has been edited to look different.

you can even see the same HAIR LINE too.

David Gregg

Also notice how every character has DOA Fighter as their title except for Kokoro (both 1st and 5th) and that unknown character. And the title is the exact same one for all 3 of them.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I seriously doubt it's Eileen. She's not even more popular than Kage and Aoi and I want none of them.

Sadly Brad Burns isn't as popular as those 3 either so I do not care who joins this roster right now. I would be mindblown if it is, but I seriously do not want her in this game. Why is it that every damn photo they want to play this silly game of "Who's this character! Find out! :)" Tired of it, reveal that shit now or let people know that it's fake.

Princess Kasumi

387984f0995d4a4ba373d1504745b5b0.png

I MADE THIS IN PHOTOSHOP!

synce

lol You didn't need to go into photoshop to tell it's a fake... You can see half the guy's username on the far right of the fake icon (the ガン shows through the edit)

Sgaragarru

I like Mizuki's visual design a lot.

Her character is pretty weak but the same can be said for most any character in these games.

Anyway, TN said it's a new female character we're not already familiar with, so I doubt it's Mizuki or Miyako or a VF.
i'm scared that can be a Senran Kagura Character XD

Rawbietussin

Nah. It can't be the poster lady. Mary Anderson's hair is too light (about the same shade as Hitomi's).

I'm betting it's a Douglas mistress (probably Isabella).

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD