Characters Possible peek of the new female character?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnooz

I think its just Kokoro with different shades. Did you guys notice the darkness of second line why? Photoshopped.

Hazard

Standard Donor
I think its just Kokoro with different shades. Did you guys notice the darkness of second line why? Photoshopped.
That's the new character. In between Kokoro and Phase 4, pointed out by @Ayane89 . I couldn't see it until I actually changed the brightness on the image.

Leifang2000

STEP 1: Out of Darkness, Increase the lightning:
Bx480ePCcAIYSNRMODCROP.jpg

Last edited:

David Gregg

On the street stage (bottom level) there is a poster of a woman in the background (it says her name I think but I forgot it) that we used to discuss in the casual thread. I can't find it anywhere though but she had brown hair and eyes.

Rachel the fiend Slayer

Yeah it's totally not Momiji o Kokoro. They have different faces from her and the girl in the pic has her eye covered. I looked at every other female DOA characters render and they don't match her at all.

On the lighter pic the red line passes her hair so I don't think it's a mask either.

Hazard

Standard Donor
That seriously looks almost exactly like Eileen

She does indeed have the same eye style as Eileen, but her hair is a bit too different (eye completely covered). Also, the unknown chick has a slightly wider nose.

Chisa

Silly people are silly.

It's Kokoro. There's no hair covering on her eye its just a shadow which comes when image gets darken.

Leifang2000

My Analysis:

OK, STEP 2, after bringing out of the brightness, I duplicate the layer and created layer 2, move upward one character up and use overlay.
That is 1st place Kokoro now overlapping unknown 2nd place Unknown character.
2nd place unknown overlapping 3rd place phase 4 etc.

Now here is the result. Notice in the 1st place, Kokoro now shows a full perfect Kokoro without any other character face?
If the unknown is another character, it would have been mixed like the rest of the characters.
See how the 2nd character's face now is mixed with phase 4....etc. etc. Same as the rest.
(The 10th character has no face overlapping it, so skip that one).

So conclusion. It is in fact Kokoro. She does has her hair down a bit on the right side, since the 2nd place darken it, it become hard to see. But in fact is her Kokoro, no doubt. False alarm people.
1) Before overlapping the character image:
Bx480ePCcAIYSNRMODlargecopy.jpg

2) After overlapping the image one character up:

Bx480ePCcAIYSNRMOD2.jpg

Last edited:

Aerospark

Standard Donor
upload_2014-9-22_19-21-12.png

I brightened the image to high heavens (don't talk to me about all the lines) and idk it doesn't really look like Kokoro?? Her eyebrows seem a little thicker..

Hazard

Standard Donor
Even if it is Kokoro, why would there be an entirely different arcade portrait?

David Gregg

Even if it is Kokoro, why would there be an entirely different arcade portrait?

Leifang2000 is saying though that it isn't a different arcade portrait since if you overlap them they're identical. It just looks like it b/c the shadow that half covers Kokoro's right eye looks like hair when the picture is darkened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD