Pre-Release DOA5U Videos from TN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes double (or quintuple) posting is against the rules and Cyberevil is one of our mods. So you should copy your posts and use the edit button to paste them all into one post. Most forums have rules against double-posting anyways, fyi. Reviving threads over 5 months old is also something you shouldn't do.

There isn't anything against reviving old threads is there. You just feel I shouldn't, correct? I'm couldn't help it I actually have a life. :( I had forgotten all about this...so I have a bit of free time. XD

Yes double (or quintuple) posting is against the rules and Cyberevil is one of our mods. So you should copy your posts and use the edit button to paste them all into one post. Most forums have rules against double-posting anyways, fyi. Reviving threads over 5 months old is also something you shouldn't do.

Okedokey then if any want to be put in their place the way I have with Brute and his lackeys....just PM me Pleaaaaaase!! ^_^ Jk....or am I? No I did win and everyone knows it! Haha I'm just joking. (But I won) >_O

HoodsXx

THIS thread old yo lol why it take you so long to respond lol. Yeah I already know Brad's faults he needs serious buffs.

Number 13

Resurrection.gif

Why is ded threads being alive? Lock this thread already.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
@TheDragonWarrior Consider this your warning: don't bump old threads and don't double+ post. What you did here will just annoy all of the people you quoted and that'll annoy me in turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD