Pre-Release DOA5U Videos from TN

Status
Not open for further replies.

d3v

Random, semi-related thing: I wish you guys would give DOA5 related stuff on SRK more hits. This'll encourage more DOA content on the front page.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Random, semi-related thing: I wish you guys would give DOA5 related stuff on SRK more hits. This'll encourage more DOA content on the front page.

I try to but my comments always sit on "Your coment is awaiting moderation."

XV MR ARMANI

I'm not too happy about the return of lost world. I mean, i'm not too happy about any of the stages. TN does so little with stage design, other than dangerzones, they're flat surfaces with huge backgrounds. I wish Team Ninja would have revamped Lost World rather than just copy and paste it, similar to what Namco did with TTT2 when they revamped stages from T5, the stages were completely redesigned with breakable floors/multi-tiered. I would have liked to see Kyoto-in-bloom be a multi-tiered stage for Tokyo sky city like it was in NGS2. The desert stage from NG3 is just a huge flat copy/paste surface with a background like the air craft. I feel like they could have done better especially if they were making that Leon's signature stage. Leon's italian, and I preferably would have liked to see the Coliseum for Rome (it complimented his Gladiator costume from DOA4)

all of the new stages are sick. especially lost world do you hear the bgm on it? lawddd lls that joint rockkkkk

Zeo

BGM is the only thing I like about it
Of all the things to complain about concerning this game, the DOA3 stages are not one of them. Lost World is one of the most unique and aesthetically appealing stages in the entire series. It doesn't need any danger zones or "tiers" as it's an endless stage with the added bonus of the rock pillars causing sit down stuns now for added competitive depth (Nevermind the water mechanic while in the tiers with puddles in the middle).

Plus it's breathtaking to look at same as Forest. Desert is kind of plain I'll give you that, it's more like an enhanced Dojo. They could have done more with the carrier stage too for sure. Sky City Tokyo is the worst offender as it had the most potential to be a multi-tiered or just NOT a box stage. I can relate to you on those three.

Lost World on the other hand is the very last stage to complain about however and probably 2nd best if not the best new stage to be added to this game. Now if we could only get Loralei back... that's probably the largest stage in DOA history.

UpSideDownGRUNT

I'm with Zeo, Lost World and Forest look fantastic and imo changing them would make them lose the flare they had in DoA3 and I actually prefer stages without danger zones, unless they're to move to specific tiers or other parts of the game e.g. Flow and Scramble.

The only dull stages out of the new ones is Desert and Aircraft carrier, Carrier because it's just a big dark empty space at night (like 80% of DoA5 stages) and Desert because not only is it a rip from NG3:RE like Carrier and Tokyo but it doesn't really add much apart from being a desert stage for Leon which alot have asked for since DoA2. Tokyo I can understand it's just a box but atleast the bright and colourful night sky is pretty and the orange really contrasts with the wood and the traditional japanese building, however it would have been awesome if it had an interior similar to Azuchi or Ninja hideout or there was a floor tier to it.

Rachel the fiend Slayer

The stages are all nice but they aren't to exciting (minus lost world). Hopefully they'll be more as dlc like Lorlei,Ariel Gardens,Seaside Paradise,Gamblers Paradise,ect

I'd just like to throw out there: If you're entire argument is that what you said is an opinion, why are you so against hearing those of everyone else?

I guess that's where I'm lost...

Hm? I'm not against anyone....they feel that I'm not entitled to my opinion. I understand they have their own, but they believe their opinion to be fact. Which is an impossibility. It all cool I've won anyway they aren't too bright. They just try to follow each other due to being afraid to confront each other imo lol. I feel they are cowards. Haha

55569d1365197413-pt709-ejector-misaligned-anchorman_well_that_escalated_quickly_966.jpg

It's not me...I haven't even heard of the guy!!! :( Haha just give up Brute lol Brute.....hahaha Anywho you have lost I left because you weren't smart enough to continue talking with. Then I had gotten lost on the road of life. Unlike a certain someone. >_O

Jaguar360

Yes double (or quintuple) posting is against the rules and Cyberevil is one of our mods. So you should copy your posts and use the edit button to paste them all into one post. Most forums have rules against double-posting anyways, fyi. Reviving threads over 5 months old is also something you shouldn't do.

Have you not played DOA 3.1? All he had from DG was 66K guaranteed, and guess what? It was fine! :/ Smh...

No....this is my first DOA, but they're two different iterations. Because ones is a certain way doesn't mean the other will be. -_- That's the point of it being a completely different game. Smh.... I'm just in pure amazement at the stupidity of a few here. :mad:_@:

His WR KK is classified as wakeup kicks. Also -10 on block. Both kicks. As for his laydown. He doesn't always crush "lows" it's stance dependant. But let's say he does something like BT 2P+K which is -5 on block on Hayate, and his LHT K is 16i now making it 21i since it's 5 frames slower. Hayate can stop that by doing 4P (forget how many frames that is at the moment). And Brad will get beat out everytime. (No his OH's won't work as his OH in LHT is slower than in LFT being 16i as well I believe). Anyways, and 4P also catches stepping so side rolling is out of the question as well. Really you just got to play with your tools, see what you can use to stop his BS (which isn't too difficult once you break him down). And dealing with most of his shenanigans isn't too difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD