Pre-Release DOA5U Videos from TN

Status
Not open for further replies.

XV MR ARMANI

Rachel is looking really great, she's really a polished Spartan lol.

Jokes aside from what I saw I'm thinking that their giving FT stomps to characters that have lost or have no ground game. both Rachel & Leon have stomps. can someone confirm if that Leon stomp is brand new?

Zeo

Rachel is looking really great, she's really a polished Spartan lol.

Jokes aside from what I saw I'm thinking that their giving FT stomps to characters that have lost or have no ground game. both Rachel & Leon have stomps. can someone confirm if that Leon stomp is brand new?
Leon's stomp is just his old on the ground kick. It doesn't tech you up or anything, it's just a regular OTG attack which everyone has one of.

Codemaster92163

The interesting thing about the FGC is that everyone seems to think they know exactly what will make the game better, and vehemently disagree when others are opposed. It's a little like politics, to borrow from from a quote I once read - "the issue is that you're right, but no one else seems to know it."

It's not necessarily happened in this thread, but when there are complaints about how good/bad the game is, it might as well be. Everyone will have a different opinion concerning the legitimacy of DOA as a proper fighting game, but flat out saying it sucks because blah blah blah or it's great because hrmphrmph really just relates to you personally, not the entire gaming community.

It's good that they're not overloading us with information, so that way everyone and their grandmothers' opinions won't dilute the game. If we SEE something (but don't have any numbers/figures/variables to go with it), we're gonna jump to conclusions about what it is and if it's good or bad. Everyone will think differently, and everyone will pester TN to get it buffed/nerfed. As such, I'd rather have a slow release of a few clips and a patch AFTER the game is released when players can actually get their hands on it and see it, instead of just arbitrary speculation from footage you may or may not have seen.

In the end though, it's still a matter of opinion whether the game will be good or not since we have no solid information on it. If I told you I had a gift for you, and without even opening it you said it was shit, well...I don't know what to tell you. Open it up and give it a try before you treat it as though it were an insignificant thing.

</rant>

TRI Mike

That Rachel player seems to play like every Tina beginner does.

Stun, wait for hold: it happened¿ grab, it didn't¿ launch and air grab.

DR2K

Rachel could easily wind up being a Lei Fang of sorts, who can to all the shit everybody else does plus more.

For all the derp LF has she doesn't dominate because she still has to earn her stun. Dumb character, but somewhat honest.

Rachel the fiend Slayer

The only simularities Rachel has to anyone else is the grab where she throws her opponent (from Leon) and some of her strikes (spartan/leon).

Everything else from her is totally original, her moveset from those three is just as (perhaps more) original as Kasumi/Ayane,Hitomi/Ein,Bayman/Leon/Spartan,Hayabusa/Hayate,ect

People need to learn more on the character b4 making them seem bad or making them seem like something they aren't

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD