Pre-Release DOA5U Videos from TN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brute

Standard Donor
you dont get more original than Ayane ive never seen anything close to her style
Hayate actually has quite a few moves derivative of hers.
In general similarities can be noted in the Mugen-Tenshin ninjas (and Momiji for some weird reason). Hayate actually has more in common with Ayane than Kasumi (despite Ayane being Hajinmon), oddly enough.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
Hayate still utilizes centripetal force with 360 vertical spins or 180 turns, particularly with his launchers. Many of their kicks are similar in style, too.

Not saying they feel the same, but they do share similarities.

i dont know where as Ayane spins to gain momentum and/or confuse opponents Hayate just seem to like turning his back on the opponent.Ayane is the same way but she catches opponents off guard with it,Hayate just kind of sets himself up to be brutalized.

Omegan Eckhart

Psh, Yoshimitsu spins. I vote Yoshi as most unique FG character
I vote SCIV Ivy for most unique. Yoshimitsu reminds me of Brad Wong with a sword.
People need to learn more on the character b4 making them seem bad or making them seem like something they aren't
You are not going to change peoples opinions about Rachel, I'd let it go. You seem to take these comments personally for some reason.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Omegan Eckhart said:
I vote SCIV Ivy for most unique. Yoshimitsu reminds me of Brad Wong with a sword.

Every character in SCIV (including ROCK) was not only unique but amazingly designed. And that "individuality" that Shimbori is aiming for in DOA5 was greatly achieved by Harada (who directed SCIV).

I have a soft spot for that game. Unlike the shitfest that is SCV.

Raansu

Every character in SCIV (including ROCK) was not only unique but amazingly designed. And that "individuality" that Shimbori is aiming for in DOA5 was greatly achieved by Harada (who directed SCIV).

I have a soft spot for that game. Unlike the shitfest that is SCV.

If it was a shitfest why does everyone consider it better than 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD