DOA5LR "Relax Ayane-chan!" - Ayane Casual Discussion

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
I cannot wait to see more of her Aloha costume in action in Last Round. One of her best costumes to date. <3

Aerospark

Standard Donor
I cannot wait to see more of her Aloha costume in action in Last Round. One of her best costumes to date. <3
the fuck it is not
It's not even an outfit.. it's just a lei and a bikini bottom.. lol. And how can you say that when her C1, C2, C3, C8, C9, some of her non-fetish(lmao) DLC, and the psylocke rip off ninja outfit exists I honestly feel so betrayed right now

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Fellas, they're just costumes, lol. No one should be making someone else feel bad or odd for liking or disliking something, its all opinions.

Besides, the purple dress is the best. :cool:

Aerospark

Standard Donor
obviously the bikini variant is the best
latest

Kronin

Both of them are pretty good, but even if her DoADC1 is pretty singular and original (so maybe to deserve more objectively to be in the game), I'm too much fond of her DoA3 C1 (that anyway is unique between the category of shinobi outfits for Ayane, imo the more Westernish after the DLC one from Razor's Edge).

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
I don't really want this character receiving more fetish outfits, honestly. What she needs is more of her better throwbacks, NG outfits, and outfits that are not over sexualized. As much as I like her intimate outfit, the underboob cleavage ruins it for me.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Someone call for some underboobs? ;)

Ayane actually has a pretty good selection of costumes so far (despite all the fetishy-trash sprinkled in between).

If she got her Phantom butterfly and DOA3-C1 I'd honestly be set for costumes for her.

ayane-d3.jpg

2254658-ninjagaidensigma2_hero.jpg

This shit's too good to not be in DOA so far for Ayane!

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Is Ayane Team Ninja's favorite girl? Because she's crossovered to Ninja Gaiden and she'll be in Fatal Frame.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD