RISE UP! Street Fighter V on PS4 and PC

Lulu

I can't play the Characters that Interest me.

Would be good know just how difficult a character is before I fork over money that would be better spent on something I can actually use.

Lulu

Arcade Edition is update is live! It's 21GB but right only 14GB is being downloaded. Something's still missing.

If it runs then maybe they were compressed for your Downloading Convenience... which would be nice I guess because lately Big Ass Patches are shamelessly being implemented without the slightest bit of consideration.

Lulu

LoL... I don't even think thats a joke. Its got such a high chance of Happening.

But aleast... that being said... its nothing to complain about... its just more content and thats Great.

Argentus

i dont get the hate for the sfv story scenes. the art is adorable

27021269_2010649302518788_6042801578421967670_o.jpg

26840931_2010649222518796_7707697982538704384_o.jpg

27023629_2010648605852191_7447094860275143554_o.jpg

Lulu

So it turns out Ed's EX Psycho Upper actually is invincible on Frame One... atleast thats what I've been told....

That being said... its speed (or lack there of) & Displacement makes it a Shitty Reversal & Anti-Air, respectively.

That being said you can use it for something you can't use EX DPs for... Checking Gaps in Block Strings.... infact outside of Combos thats literally the only thing It can be used for.

But you know what really sucks... nothing cancels from his low Short low Jab Hitconfirm.

Lulu

Ah so get this...

Ed's Psycho Cannon (VT 1) goes full stage.... not Full Screen... FULL STAGE... unlike Rashid's Tornado Psycho Cannon just won't go away until:
1) It Collides With Something.
2) or it reaches the edge of the Stage.

Even if it goes offscreen it will eventually just reappear, with that smug look on its face like its deliberately being a jerk.

I don't get why nobody mentions this whenever they talk about his VT 1.

Ofcourse just like any other Projectile in this game thats so slow that its basically an MvC style assist... the ideal scenario is to get to the other side of it or walk right up and block it...which is funny because Ed can just keep pushing you away from it.... which you should do since Capcom doubled down hard on V-Trigger Cancel Scaling. Seriously ? 20% ? Thats a big nerf to every character whos V-Trigger has no use outside of Combos... like Ed's V-Trigger II.

Lulu

Ah okay now I see what everyone's problem with Abigail is.
This is the most Un-Street Fighter-Like Street Fighter match I've ever seen anywhere.... don't get me wrong it was by far the most entertaining thing I've ever seen (which is why I was against nerfing Abigail) but you can clearly see that this most definitely not how you're meant to play Necalli... the first half of the set had a bunch of big risks taken by Gamerbee... of course this was sort normal when facing off against any Grappler... but unlike Zangief & R. Mika... Abigail isn't High Risk... he's got all the Advatages of Zangief but none of the weaknesses so it every matchup was lobsided to some degree or another.

If I could use some Killer Instinct terminology, the problem with Abigail is he embodies both the Grappler & Tank archetypes.... in KI he would be fine because KI is fully of Hybrid like characters... but relative to the rest of the SFV cast, Abigail sticks like a sore thumb.

I mean look him at him

images

LoL... he looks like he Boss character that got lost on his way to God Of War and accidenally fell into SFV...

Anyway its too late now.... Abigail was nerfed in the April Patch... and ot seems like Capcom was attacking both halves of his archetype.... his health and damage was nerfed so he won't be Tanking as many hits that plus alot of his normals having increased push back and are slower... and two of them don't even combo any more. Ontop of that set play off hs throws have been limited..so no more Mika style no mix up mix ups that Grapplers are known for.

He's still got the Armor... but with less Health its hard to tell if that still works .

Oh and check out the second Half of that NCR set... Gamerbee started whipping out the Anti-Airs not only against Abigail's Jump but also against the Overhead Special (forgot its name... its the HCB HP one)... which seems to be the key to make the fights look more familar.... obviously because if you can stop your opponent from jumping then you basically win...

Despite all that I maintain Abigail wasn't overpowered... everybody else just underpowered. The whole thing could've have been fixed if they just Buffed the weaklings.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD