RISE UP! Street Fighter V on PS4 and PC

Tyaren

Standard Donor
From tomorrow on you will be able to buy all the story mode costumes with Fight Money in the in-game shop. This will be Alex's story mode costume:

alex0130pxl.jpg

Here are the pemium costumes you will have to buy with real money (4$/€) in the shop:

alex02jfpdj.jpg

mikaufprp.jpg

laura6ho4l.jpg

fangz6qm6.jpg

vegauopqb.jpg

zangiefknrvj.jpg

necalli2spgo.jpg

rashidcdp1k.jpg

kenxepnp.jpg

nashtpo3w.jpg

dhalsim3xqqh.jpg

I don't even know why I am advertizing this stuff here... x__X I can't help myself I guess. XD

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
From tomorrow on you will be able to buy all the story mode costumes with Fight Money in the in-game shop. This will be Alex's story mode costume:

alex0130pxl.jpg

Here are the pemium costumes you will have to buy with real money (4$/€) in the shop:

alex02jfpdj.jpg

mikaufprp.jpg

laura6ho4l.jpg

fangz6qm6.jpg

vegauopqb.jpg

zangiefknrvj.jpg

necalli2spgo.jpg

rashidcdp1k.jpg

kenxepnp.jpg

nashtpo3w.jpg

dhalsim3xqqh.jpg

I don't even know why I am advertizing this stuff here... x__X I can't help myself I guess. XD
Those costumes!!! I need this game now, finished or not finished! :-D

Tyaren

Standard Donor

Don't do it! D: And if it has to be go for the PC version instead of the PS4 version. It's incredibly ugly with its crude shadow pixelation on the characters. It ruins the outfits anyway. :/ As a little reminder:

(look at in full view)
STREET FIGHTER V_20160217014655.png

24773020613_bea86cdcf5_o.png

They don't seem to be able or willing to fix it. They haven't even acknowledged the problem...

VirtuaKazama

Standard Donor
News Team
If you want to be good, then get it!

Also want to say this: So far, only 2 Nash players has won 3 tournaments so far. LI Joe won with Nash on Winter Brawl X, while Infiltration won both Final Round 19 and NorCal Regionals. If it keeps up, then I think it's gonna come to a point where Nash might hit top tier due to tournament wins. Or is it character usage?

EDIT: Alex's parrying V-Trigger is shown. Yes, you can reenact Moment 37. However, unlike Ryu's parries, Alex's parries can drain V-Trigger's meter when activated. It won't drain if you successfully parried an attack.

If you want a successful parry, you need to make GOOD READS.

Last edited:

d3v

Alex really hasn't changed much for the most part.

That said, what he's going to have to work against in this game is that, he doesn't seem to have two of the three important things a character needs to skew match ups in their favor and be top tier. These are an invincible reversal, 3 frame normal and good neutral. Of these, he doesn't have a 3 frame normal and we're not quite sure he has a good invincible reversal, at least not in the way of the shotos' DP, Cammy's DP, Chun's EX SBK etc. (take note that these are the three characters Daigo, Mago, et al. think are top tier).

What he's going to have to do is rely on his neutral game and whether it's up to the same level as characters like Chun, Cammy, Ryu, or even just Nash, the last one being a character who relies solely on his neutral to scare people into thinking he's top tier (even though he's only really upper mid).

VirtuaKazama

Standard Donor
News Team
Alex really hasn't changed much for the most part.

That said, what he's going to have to work against in this game is that, he doesn't seem to have two of the three important things a character needs to skew match ups in their favor and be top tier. These are an invincible reversal, 3 frame normal and good neutral. Of these, he doesn't have a 3 frame normal and we're not quite sure he has a good invincible reversal, at least not in the way of the shotos' DP, Cammy's DP, Chun's EX SBK etc. (take note that these are the three characters Daigo, Mago, et al. think are top tier).

What he's going to have to do is rely on his neutral game and whether it's up to the same level as characters like Chun, Cammy, Ryu, or even just Nash, the last one being a character who relies solely on his neutral to scare people into thinking he's top tier (even though he's only really upper mid).
There was one video that IFC Yipes showed yesterday. His dash elbow off of a forward throw beats a 3 frame jab.

d3v

Bison, Nash, Dhalsim, don't have one either. Lets wait.
And those three are generally considered as high tier, but not top. Top tier as being speculated and discussed right now (supported by arguments from players like Daigo, Mago, Momochi, etc.) is Ryu, Cammy and Chun Li, and the match up numbers at this moment seem to support this (e.g. Cammy only having 1 or 2 unfavorable match ups, and having a favorable one on Chun who is considered the best character in the game).

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD