RISE UP! Street Fighter V on PS4 and PC

CFW

I finally finished Karin's trials wow I think I'm starting to get more comfortable with the timing of the hits thing.

Goarmagon

Standard Donor
I just did 8 hours of survival and I know the true meaning of despair and desolation. I would have shot myself had it not been for the alcohol.

VirtuaKazama

Standard Donor
News Team
From what I heard, Arturo "Sabin" Sanchez is the first Diamond ranked player in Street Fighter V online. All he has to do is maintain his lead online so that he can qualify for the Capcom Cup in December.

Doa_Eater

Tamtaramtam

1460991529411.jpg

1460990217212.jpg

1460990342107.jpg

Tyaren

Standard Donor
By now I don't even care anymore... :/ Funny how they also bait people with these clean graphics when players on Playstation (the majority of all SFV owners) will have this with a crude, black pixelation all over the characters body.

VirtuaKazama

Standard Donor
News Team
I got the Season Pass, so I get it for free.

Anyway, details about Guile: He can now crouch-walk which keeps his charge while moving. V-Skill is Sonic Blade, which is a stationary projectile that can juice up his Sonic Booms and also pressures opponents on wake-up. V-Trigger is Solid Puncher, which allows him to power up and throw multiple Sonic Booms at once. It is also dangerous if you use Sonic Hurricane when it is activated since it can extend distance and increase damage.

VirtuaKazama

Standard Donor
News Team
This is why rank can never be taken seriously. Im never gonna get that gold title now with all the ragequitters
About that... Rank actually has to be taken seriously since it is part of the Capcom Pro Tour. They need 16 online players (Top 8 Regional and Top 8 Global) to qualify for the Capcom Cup in December. It's stupid, yes... but at least it gives online players some exposure to offline play.

Goarmagon

Standard Donor
Did they fix the game with windows 10 so I can connect my second monitor and use my Wacom tablet yet? This the only game thats this specific and finnicky.

By the way it would be so funny if a rage quitter made it to the Capcom Pro Tour and got bodied on stream at the tournament. There is no real way to definitively fix rage quitters as there is no way that I know of to differentiate someone who RQ'ed from someone who genuinely has shitty internet.

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
By now I don't even care anymore... :/ Funny how they also bait people with these clean graphics when players on Playstation (the majority of all SFV owners) will have this with a crude, black pixelation all over the characters body.

There is an "unwatch thread" link at the top of each thread I think you may come to appreciate. No need to keep whining about graphical quality, it isn't changing on console anytime soon.

Reactions: CFW
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD