RISE UP! Street Fighter V on PS4 and PC

Goarmagon

Standard Donor
Season pass owners payed for the 6 characters and the premium costumes that come with them. So for a season pass owner, yea it's free

*Sigh*

That's still technically not free as you paid real life money for it ($30 which is a tank of gas and a bottle of alcohol for me)

I on the other hand played a shitload of survival and finished the fanart galleries so I have a nice bit of FM stored up so me its free.

Yuna

"Contains 6 additional characters: Alex, Guile, Ibuki, Balrog, Juri, and Urien, each with a premium costume, for Street Fighter® V. Content will become available throughout 2016 as it releases. Also comes with an exclusive PS4 theme!”

For the season pass you pay for the 6 characters and the premium costumes that come with them, not the stage. They said the season pass holders will get the stage for FREE for supporting the game.(http://www.capcom-unity.com/harriso...-joins-street-fighter-v-and-april-update-news). So for a season pass owner, yea it's free
I've got some FM saved up so its free for me too

SpellBound

So after putting all of my time into SFV since it's launch, I feel these characters are top 5:
Chun Li
Ryu
Sim
Necalli
Charlie

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor

SFV Guile gain muscles for charging into Sonic Hurricane? It's as if 40% of the American population went into his body. Like, that's awesome.

Last edited:

VirtuaKazama

Standard Donor
News Team
Atleast I can finally give Capcom ONE thing right...

They are actually building Character DLC hype now with a trailer...that's released BEFORE the character comes out.
From my understanding, Guile was already done before Alex. Alex was originally supposed to be revealed later in the game, but due to fan demand he had to be the first DLC character. Personally, Guile should have been out first.

Speaking of Guile... Flash Kick is no longer invincible (except EX). It's possible for him to link a crouching light kick into a standing medium punch.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I got the Season Pass, so I get it for free.

That's not how free works!
EP7_IA_182704.jpg

VirtuaKazama

Standard Donor
News Team
Red Bull Kumite 2016 Results:

1. Infiltration (Nash)
2. Tokido (Ryu)
3. Kazunoko (Cammy)
4. RB|Bonchan (Ryu)
5. FA|BigBird (Ken)
5. EG|Momochi (Ken)
7. AvM|Gamerbee (Necalli)
7. EG|Justin Wong (Karin)
9. MCZ|Daigo Umehara (Ryu)
9. RZR|Xian (F.A.N.G)
9. Alioune (Chun-Li)
9. Innova|Keoma (Karin)
13. RB|Luffy (R.Mika)
13. YP|Valmaster (Necalli)
13. RB|Snake Eyez (Zangief, Alex)
13. Secret|Poongko (Cammy)

Once again, Infiltration takes another tournament win with Nash. Is there anyone that could stop this man?

Goarmagon

Standard Donor
Meanwhile I got kicked off the servers for a bit because this game kept crashing on me during matches the other day. ahhh I guess I didnt have the HARDCORE mindset.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD