Senran Kagura Series

Banana56

Really? Why? I know Katsuragi claimed to delay graduating until she became a bigger pervert then Haruka but that was in her shinobi hearts which I assumed was noncanon.

Tbh I forgot now, but from what I remember it had something to do with their being some important mission they wanted to continue. So they both put their graduation to the side in order to continue working to achieve that

Kinda like Daidouji. She's considered to be a master in Hanzo, but she's technically still a student due to putting her graduation on hold until she defeats Rin

Jadeinchains

Yeah I watched the video and it not only looks annoying but repetitive too. Hope they ditch that boss concept

----

On another note I just realized how some of these New Wave girls were probably planned for SK7 even before Shinovi Versus days

Currently Hanzo is
Asuka: 17/2nd year
Ikagura: 18/3rd year
Katsuragi: 18/3rd year
Yagyuu: 16/1st year
Hibari: 16/1st year

Hebijo
Miyabi: 21/3rd year
Imu: 21/3rd year
Murasaki: 17/2nd year
Ryobi: 16/1st year
Ryona: 16/1st year

SK7 will be the start of a new school year meaning

2nd year: Yagyuu, Hibari, Ryobi, Ryona
3rd year: Asuka, Ikagura, Katsuragi, Miyabi, Imu, Murasaki

Ikagura and Katsuragi put a delay to their graduation in Shinovi Versus, while Miyabi and Imu were in a coma which is why they're still trying to finish school

Meanwhile the New Hanzo girls (Fuuma, Hijikata, Ayame, Seimei, Muramusa) and New Hebijo girls (Souji, Chitose, Ibuki, Ashiya, Bashou) will all be 1st year students

I actually didn't think of this. :p What happens when New hanzo are second year then? Makes sense though that they have to bring in a new year so If it's true that SK7 will be the start of a new year then this really is the perfect time for them to introduce the new characters. I wonder If they'll make even more characters for the next year? Anyway I'm just happy it's the start of a new arc.

And I've never played the previous games so I don't know how annoying the actual Yoma are to fight or anything but I do like the look of them.

Banana56

I actually didn't think of this. :p What happens when New hanzo are second year then? Makes sense though that they have to bring in a new year so If it's true that SK7 will be the start of a new year then this really is the perfect time for them to introduce the new characters. I wonder If they'll make even more characters for the next year? Anyway I'm just happy it's the start of a new arc.

And I've never played the previous games so I don't know how annoying the actual Yoma are to fight or anything but I do like the look of them.

I wonder the same thing if the New Hanzo girls ever turned into 2nd year

But yeah this would be the perfect time to add the New Hanzo/Hebijo girls, considering none of the originals would be in their 1st year while all of the new would be in their 1st

Tbh I think they're going to drag this year out a bit since a graduation could lead to certain team members leaving before others (unless they still stay with them even after graduation, or for some bizarre reason every waits more years where all of them end up being 3rd year students who'd graduate all together)

Jadeinchains

I wonder the same thing if the New Hanzo girls ever turned into 2nd year

But yeah this would be the perfect time to add the New Hanzo/Hebijo girls, considering none of the originals would be in their 1st year while all of the new would be in their 1st

Tbh I think they're going to drag this year out a bit since a graduation could lead to certain team members leaving before others (unless they still stay with them even after graduation, or for some bizarre reason every waits more years where all of them end up being 3rd year students who'd graduate all together)

To be honest I feel like they should eventually have the third year students graduate. It would start to get silly If every character was deciding they just weren't going to graduate. They could still be playable but they'd just be actual graduates and be doing different things and there'd still be people who haven't graduated. ( Also I saw that Matsuri is actually a 1st year at Maisen too )

Banana56

So the dev said that the original sagas protagonists represented heat (Asuka/Homura) and the versus saga protagonists represented cool (Yumi/Miyabi). Maybe this series will represent darkness and lightness (Yuyaki/Leo)

I have a feeling the story will end up like this

It's a new school year and all of the clans are back. For Hanzo and Hebijo, they're introduced to their new counterparts in which they'd have to mentor

Leo, a wealthy celebrity socialite, holds a tournament for various shinobi. This becomes a mission for many of the teams (which ends up being a way for all the teams to meet up)

There would be times where you could play as each team where all of them end up winning for their respective story (Yuyaki's team would probably end up being the actual winners)

But between the tournament could involve Yoma and other evil in which the teams have to deal with this. Kagura's team would probably be an unlockable team with the story showing the most clear and important parts of the story

Speaking of Kagura, she and Naruku would finally reunite with the Mikagura sisters towards the story

Last edited:

P2p1mbs

To be honest I feel like they should eventually have the third year students graduate. It would start to get silly If every character was deciding they just weren't going to graduate.

In shinovi versus, at least they made Daidoji decide to graduate in both her and Rin's story missions; in her story, she finally beats Rin and the 2 decide to become Kaguras as soon as she graduates and travel the world together while in Rin's story, she beats Daidoji again who feels satisfied enough about her skill that will go ahead and graduate.

I have a feeling the story will end up like this

It's a new school year and all of the clans are back. For Hanzo and Hebijo, they're introduced to their new counterparts in which they'd have to mentor

Leo, a wealthy celebrity socialite, holds a tournament for various shinobi. This becomes a mission for many of the teams (which ends up being a way for all the teams to meet up)

There would be times where you could play as each team where all of them end up winning for their respective story (Yuyaki's team would probably end up being the actual winners)

But between the tournament could involve Yoma and other evil in which the teams have to deal with this. Kagura's team would probably be an unlockable team with the story showing the most clear and important parts of the story

Speaking of Kagura, she and Naruku would finally reunite with the Mikagura sisters towards the story

I personally think the whole tournament story has been over done since both estival versus and PBS had those. A collection of story missions for the different teams (like in shinovi versus) that are all connected would be nice especially if they can include as many of the new wave teams as well. Given how estival versus brings up Shin (the main yoma), I can imagine the story mainly about the different teams fighting yomas independently then joining up to face the main one in a final chapter. Given how important Kagura is when fighting yomas (look at her name), I can imagine her and Naraku and maybe the Mikaguras being the focus of the final chapter as she leads all the shinobi teams in fighting Shin.

Last edited:

Banana56

In shinovi versus, at least they made Daidoji decide to graduate in both her and Rin's story missions; in her story, she finally beats Rin and the 2 decide to become Kaguras as soon as she graduates and travel the world together while in Rin's story, she beats Daidoji again who feels satisfied enough about her skill that will go ahead and graduate.

I personally think the whole tournament story has been over done since both estival versus and PBS had those. A collection of story missions for the different teams (like in shinovi versus) that are all connected would be nice especially if they can include as many of the new wave teams as well. Given how estival versus brings up Shin (the main yoma), I can imagine the story mainly about the different teams fighting yomas independently then joining up to face the main one in a final chapter. Given how important Kagura is when fighting yomas (look at her name), I can imagine her and Naraku and maybe the Mikaguras being the focus of the final chapter as she leads all the shinobi teams in fighting Shin.

That actually would be even better. All the teams could unite to battle Yoma and gain enough strength to fight against Shin

I forgot whether it was Jasmine or Daidouji, but one of them mentions in a dlc mission that she almost got killed by fighting Shin's finger. So they're likely going to use as many teams as possible to fight against yoma

Especially considering how important this will be for Kagura's story

P2p1mbs

I forgot whether it was Jasmine or Daidouji, but one of them mentions in a dlc mission that she almost got killed by fighting Shin's finger.

That was Daidoji, she found out about the festival and joined the other Hanzo girls and told them about it.

Speaking of that dlc mission, where do you buy it (I cant find it in store) and how much is it?
Edit: never mind, found it

Last edited:

Banana56

That was Daidoji, she found out about the festival and joined the other Hanzo girls and told them about it.

Speaking of that dlc mission, where do you buy it (I cant find it in store) and how much is it?
Edit: never mind, found it

Thanks

Speaking of the dlc missions, I still remember the Hebijo vs Crimson Squad mission. It was so funny seeing them break the 4th wall

Argentus

Here's one more card from the event. Have a tissue ready

201707__LR.png

i love how they are supposed to be japanese teenagers, yet they are built like mexican/south american supermodel milfs.
Okay a new event! :D Thanks @Banana56 for posting these to me. ( I'm posting them to avoid double posts )

PS: Matsuri and Ageha getting new cards! Not to mention didn't Matsuri just get a new card last event?

DE3QID3WAAA8f4l

Just singling out the best girl in that batch :)

anyways, i'm just hoping the new wave girls are revealed to be in SK7. i'm passing on the beach splash game.

Jadeinchains

I'm sort of 50/50 with PBS. On one side the fact that it looks like it's stopped getting support and it's still not here doesn't help. but on the other If it's cheap then I'll probably get it since overall it does look good. I hope that on this livestream that along with announcing SK7 and the other games tht they also reveal more dlc for pbs or something..

Juihau

If you play Senran Kagura on Steam, expect some weird recommendations in the store page.
acycle2.jpg

Arms-Crossed.gif
I've heard Rabi-Ribi is actually a solid Metroid-esque platformer, but yes. Having one of any anime game on Steam will inevitably flood your recommendations with them.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD