Senran Kagura Series

P2p1mbs

murakumo_training_by_fu_reiji-dbljjux.jpg

ikaruga_training_by_fu_reiji-dbljka5.png

yomi_training_by_fu_reiji-dbljkvn.png

Jadeinchains

An actual gif of me waiting for TGS to get some Doa5/x3 and SK news -

1327945486_sitting_kitten_is_bored.gif

Also does anyone know what New Link is actually going to be like? I know it's a mobile game and apparently like a macha/gacha? game like New wave where you try to get stuff or something but Is it going to have different events or something with cards or clothes or something?

Banana56

Hopefully there will be SK7 news at TGS. Even a 5 second gameplay trailer of Yumi and Asuka fighting would suffice at this point. Also would love to see some stuff from SKB:RE

Some news for DOAX3 would be great too

As for DOA5.... Tbh I just want DOA6 at this point. Release the Halloween costumes and than let it die. Even though the last DOA5 game released in 2015, the original version came out in 2012 and 5 going on 6 years is a good time to move forward. Probably to much to hope for, but hopefully there will be a DOA6 reveal

Jadeinchains

Hopefully there will be SK7 news at TGS. Even a 5 second gameplay trailer of Yumi and Asuka fighting would suffice at this point. Also would love to see some stuff from SKB:RE

Some news for DOAX3 would be great too

As for DOA5.... Tbh I just want DOA6 at this point. Release the Halloween costumes and than let it die. Even though the last DOA5 game released in 2015, the original version came out in 2012 and 5 going on 6 years is a good time to move forward. Probably to much to hope for, but hopefully there will be a DOA6 reveal

I'm hoping for news on SK:B:Re too, A trailer or gameplay footage would be good. I feel like the SK team are good at showing gameplay etc. That event they had earlier this month was good at showing stuff so I'll hope for it. I'd love to see something for SK7 as well of course. I don't anything big will be shown but like a teaser showing a new character would be cool. It is only next year it comes out so It isn't that far away.

For DOA new's I'm hoping for a trailer or teaser or something for DOAX3ultimate or something and a teaser for the halloween outfits for DOA5LR.

Banana56

Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal, the upcoming PS4 remake of Senran Kagura Burst is getting a limited edition “Nyuu Nyuu DX Pack” as previous entries from the series. Here’s a closer look at its contents.

The Nyuu Nyuu DX Pack goes for 10,810 yen plus tax and it comes with a special illustrated box, booklet, drama CD, a set of six “Lover’s Straps,” and a DLC illustration card.

Here’s a look at the special box for the limited edition pack.

The Nyuu Nyuu DX Pack also comes with an exclusive cover for the game.

The six Lover’s Strap features a pair of characters and they’ll only be available through the Nyuu Nyuu DX Pack.

The luxurious booklet comes full of new illustrations made for Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal. The drama CD boasts a volume of 60 minutes.

Lastly, the special illustration card comes with five pieces of DLC including a code that allows you to play as Yumi earlier, a digital soundtrack, Hanzo National Academy’s old costumes, “Burst Girls” costumes, and a “Bed-Sharing Set” motion diorama.

Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal releases in Japan on February 22, 2018 for PlayStation 4. Check out our previous report for a look at the game’s latest screenshots.

Read more at http://www.siliconera.com/2017/08/3...dition-nyuu-nyuu-dx-pack/#vfA5Wi01e37Y78Ue.99

Jadeinchains

Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal, the upcoming PS4 remake of Senran Kagura Burst is getting a limited edition “Nyuu Nyuu DX Pack” as previous entries from the series. Here’s a closer look at its contents.

The Nyuu Nyuu DX Pack goes for 10,810 yen plus tax and it comes with a special illustrated box, booklet, drama CD, a set of six “Lover’s Straps,” and a DLC illustration card.

The six Lover’s Strap features a pair of characters and they’ll only be available through the Nyuu Nyuu DX Pack.

The luxurious booklet comes full of new illustrations made for Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal. The drama CD boasts a volume of 60 minutes.

Lastly, the special illustration card comes with five pieces of DLC including a code that allows you to play as Yumi earlier, a digital soundtrack, Hanzo National Academy’s old costumes, “Burst Girls” costumes, and a “Bed-Sharing Set” motion diorama.

Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal releases in Japan on February 22, 2018 for PlayStation 4. Check out our previous report for a look at the game’s latest screenshots.

Read more at http://www.siliconera.com/2017/08/3...dition-nyuu-nyuu-dx-pack/#vfA5Wi01e37Y78Ue.99

omg that's a lot lol. XD They REALLY love their preorder and limited edition bonuses over there. And hmm I'm suspicious of Miyabi being on one of those lover's ( They're in lesbians with each other ) straps. Maybe it's just cause they needed to match Yumi with someone but since they've mentioned that there'll be more dlc I honestly wouldn't be shocked if Miyabi turned up. The only thing is...Wasn't she in a coma during the events of Burst so how would they deal with that. Maybe a mission of the yoma attack that put her in a coma?

I like the sound of the artbook but I could pass on the other stuff not to mention that it's probably insanely expensive. ( Saw that it would be £70 which Isn't as much as I thought but still too much lol.

At least it comes out soon In Japan so we should be seeing more of it soon. ( TGS I hope )

P2p1mbs

Thats a surprising amount of stuff for what seems like a relatively small game. Also it looks like Myabi will be featured as well.

Jadeinchains

Miyabi seems like that character who isn't underrated or overrated, isn't too popular or too unpopular, and isn't too favoured or too ignored by game developers. I like that.

Makes a change from Yumi at least. Also It has been mentioned before but apparently there's an interview with the creator of SK where he says that Burst:re is the turning point for the series to return to properly develop the girls as characters on Seven, So I hope that's true. ( Please give us some SK7 news at TGS lol It feels like there's barely any news for anything right now! )

Banana56

I could see SK7 being kinda like this

Have the girls fight regular regular grunts and SK girls at one point, and in some stages also have to fight big bosses such as Yoma

They could also use other SK characters to assist them. It would be even cooler since the locations could be even bigger

Jadeinchains

I could see SK7 being kinda like this

Have the girls fight regular regular grunts and SK girls at one point, and in some stages also have to fight big bosses such as Yoma

They could also use other SK characters to assist them. It would be even cooler since the locations could be even bigger

Well for a start SK:Burst:re is PS4 exclusive so hopefully SK7 will be too and the games will no longer be held back trying to make it work on the vita etc. Now they can focus on the better hardware. And yeah I'd be happy for that to happen. I liked how in SK:DC you'd fight through waves of grunts but actually interesting creatures and then sometimes fight another girl at the end of the level and other times fight a yoma etc with an actual health bar in a big open area. I'd love to see them do something like that.

Whenever I think of SK7 I just get so hyped lol, I have so many ideas for things I'd like to see in it and I really just want to see right now how the game actually looks and If for a new main game they've updated the models and how the game play is! I want to see new characters too!

Banana56

Wow would have been a great time to release PBS!

tumblr_inline_osqek98Olg1r058cd_400.png

True true

Well for a start SK:Burst:re is PS4 exclusive so hopefully SK7 will be too and the games will no longer be held back trying to make it work on the vita etc. Now they can focus on the better hardware. And yeah I'd be happy for that to happen. I liked how in SK:DC you'd fight through waves of grunts but actually interesting creatures and then sometimes fight another girl at the end of the level and other times fight a yoma etc with an actual health bar in a big open area. I'd love to see them do something like that.

Whenever I think of SK7 I just get so hyped lol, I have so many ideas for things I'd like to see in it and I really just want to see right now how the game actually looks and If for a new main game they've updated the models and how the game play is! I want to see new characters too!

Same, all the possibilities of what SK7 could be like interest me a lot as well

We'll likely see something at TGS in a few weeks

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD