Senran Kagura Series

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
This thread' s been dead for a while now so lemme break the silence since PBS is over the horizon.

I saw these Giant Ryona concept arts on Twitter:
DI89ggtVAAAgpXx.jpg

Tbh it's kinda funny how they have to make CONCEPT ART for this but hey it's Ryona so I don't care XD

Also that New Link app game must be big since I saw a good trailer for it somewhere on Twitter a few days ago

Jadeinchains

This thread' s been dead for a while now so lemme break the silence since PBS is over the horizon.

I saw these Giant Ryona concept arts on Twitter:
View attachment 23957

Tbh it's kinda funny how they have to make CONCEPT ART for this but hey it's Ryona so I don't care XD

Also that New Link app game must be big since I saw a good trailer for it somewhere on Twitter a few days ago

Yeah it's been dead a little while, I think it's honestly just the lack of news. For both the SK thread and the DOA threads and maybe even other threads there's just not really any news. It's a big build up just now until TGS. When TGS happens that's when we'll get news and the threads should liven up.

She full on has like a white turtleneck jumpsuit in the first one lol! XD Not sure why they need concept art of that either but whatever guess they just had...a vision? For how it comes off during the battle. Anyway I'd actually check out new link since I checked new wave out If I knew if it was out or how to get it.

Juihau

I was thinking the same thing. Did the CG modeler really require this visual to understand: "She's covered in bubbles, but the bubbles gradually disappear"?
Looking at it, that's not a drawing so much as the actual in-game model, just in various poses, which suggests to me that the "concept art" was created using the finished product. I guess...just so they have something there to call concept art.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Looking at it, that's not a drawing so much as the actual in-game model, just in various poses, which suggests to me that the "concept art" was created using the finished product. I guess...just so they have something there to call concept art.
Just like in that SKEV artbook where they showed all girls in their normal and transformation attire and then their "lingerie". I would've preferred original concepts for characters like how Ryona was gonna be in blue to contrast her sister and be a brunette, which I'm glad they failed to do XD

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Just like in that SKEV artbook where they showed all girls in their normal and transformation attire and then their "lingerie". I would've preferred original concepts for characters like how Ryona was gonna be in blue to contrast her sister and be a brunette, which I'm glad they failed to do XD
Yeah I like Ryona's outfit, but her recolours of it in Estial are hideous af except for the black one.

Ryona with a different shade of blonde > Ryona with brown hair > Ryona's current hair colour
imo

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Yeah I like Ryona's outfit, but her recolours of it in Estial are hideous af except for the black one.

Ryona with a different shade of blonde > Ryona with brown hair > Ryona's current hair colour
imo
I like her blonde although I wouldn't mind in SK7 if they have her somewhat longer hair, either that or make her green pointed how a part of her default attire at all times bar her transformation outfit XD

Argentus

That looks like she was told to stick her tongue out just to stick her tongue out. Or she's going "Nyeeeeehhh" at someone. Either way it's a really odd picture. Like yeah she's known for sticking her tongue out but it usually makes sense, like she's licking the blade or something. Well, as much sense as that can make.

Here, she's just....sticking her tongue out, just because she's known for showing tongue, I guess?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD