Senran Kagura Series

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
That could work if it was a spinoff horror survival shooter. Try to get off the island of immortal ghosts who want their vengeance.
I wouldn't mind a game like that XD I always got western shooter type vibes from playing Ryona and Ryobi, especially the latter with how it goes into a first person shoulder view when she does that infamous online OP rifle shoot loop

Banana56

DMfm2QkVoAESC0G

Jadeinchains

Are those two like the mascots or tutorial characters or something for new link? Also is New link been released yet and finally how does it actually play? Like is it the new wave cards are in the game and you use them to fight or there's new things? It's a gacha from what I know but is there outfits that are gacha too for the characters... So many questions lol. It would be cool If it continued to get more characters like New wave characters.

Banana56

Are those two like the mascots or tutorial characters or something for new link? Also is New link been released yet and finally how does it actually play? Like is it the new wave cards are in the game and you use them to fight or there's new things? It's a gacha from what I know but is there outfits that are gacha too for the characters... So many questions lol. It would be cool If it continued to get more characters like New wave characters.

I'm not sure if it released yet,I think it's still in the beta period. Here is gameplay of it

https://twitter.com/kenichiro_taka/status/922347342031863808

I do believe costumes are in it since watermelon swinsuits were an early access inclusion

Yeah Gekkou and Sekkou seem to be tutorial guides so far. Kinda like Litchi in Blazblue

P2p1mbs

Continuing the multiverse thing, imagine a SK game that uses the ‘ghosts are alive here’ thing EV and PBS did and continues SV’s hebijo arc. Hebijo gets transported to an island and proceeds to get the shit beat out of them by all the girls they killed.

That could work if it was a spinoff horror survival shooter. Try to get off the island of immortal ghosts who want their vengeance.

After what they did in that storyline, I personally dont like the idea of them being depicted as protagonists whose fate we have to care for by putting them in that kind of scenario. That would also depict the girls they killed as the villains despite the fact that THEY were the victims in the SV story.

It would also be a bit out of character for the Hanzo (and maybe Gessen) to want revenge, since the ghosts of Asuka and Yumi would probably be forgiving if they see the Hebijo girls being regretful of their actions (assuming they do regret killing them).

Last edited:

Chapstick

After what they did in that storyline, I personally dont like the idea of them being depicted as protagonists whose fate we have to care for by putting them in that kind of scenario. That would also depict the girls they killed as the villains despite the fact that THEY were the victims in the SV story.
I was more a fan of them getting their asses kicked but KL mentioning guns made me think of like I said a survival horror shooter
It would also be a bit out of character for the Hanzo (and maybe Gessen) to want revenge, since the ghosts of Asuka and Yumi would probably be forgiving if they see the Hebijo girls being regretful of their actions (assuming they do regret killing them).
I don’t think it’d be out of character for Hanzo, I think Asuka would absolutely want revenge for Homura, Ikaruga revenge for Yomi, Kat revenge for Hikage, etc. And SV Gessen believed evil shinobi didn’t deserve to live so if given the chance I think they’d try to kill the evil shinobi that killed them.

As for regret it seemed like Ryona was the only one that had any from what I remember and it was just about the crimson girl she killed (Hikage?)

P2p1mbs

I was more a fan of them getting their asses kicked but KL mentioning guns made me think of like I said a survival horror shooter

I also like the idea of them getting their asses kicked due to their SV story. I like to think they kept getting beaten in estival versus to make up for that, even if they technically won the festival. Like I mentioned before though, that particular alternate universe likely got destroyed by Shin and Hebijo got overwhelmed since they didnt have allies.

As for regret it seemed like Ryona was the only one that had any from what I remember and it was just about the crimson girl she killed (Hikage?)

I didnt watch their entire story mode (because it made me sad :() but I kind of felt like Murasaki also had some regret for going thru with the killing since she was mostly just doing it for Emu Imu.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Yes, realistically. In a game about magical girl ninjas. Not to mention, Ryouna's guns in particular have an effective range of about 5 centimeters.
That's not true XD when Ryona saw them take away Ryoki in the EV story opening she shot her guns and they definitely didn't have 5cm range XD
But Mirai carries WAY MORE guns than those two combined :rolleyes:
Yeah but she's a little girl with an eye patch and hime cut(One of the best hime cuts I might add) Ryona could beat her ass any day, remember, Ryona omce said "Its easier to pull a trigger than play a piano!". I loved that quote since it's pretty dark in hindsight

P2p1mbs

That's not true XD when Ryona saw them take away Ryoki in the EV story opening she shot her guns and they definitely didn't have 5cm range XD

Yeah but she's a little girl with an eye patch and hime cut(One of the best hime cuts I might add) Ryona could beat her ass any day, remember, Ryona omce said "Its easier to pull a trigger than play a piano!". I loved that quote since it's pretty dark in hindsight

Your childishly blind bias for Ryona is amusing :rolleyes: You will probably HATE Ryobi for the TERRIBLE thing she does to her in Hebijo's story mode in PBS :eek:. Mind you, Ryona did do something stupid that deserved to be punished but what Ryobi did to her was WAY TOO MUCH.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Your childishly blind bias for Ryona is amusing :rolleyes: You will probably HATE Ryobi for the TERRIBLE thing she does to her in Hebijo's story mode in PBS :eek:. Mind you, Ryona did do something stupid that deserved to be punished but what Ryobi did to her was WAY TOO MUCH.
Its not blind bias XD Ryona is real and I'm real and real can identify real XD and tbh 8 already don't like much Ryobi much besides her character theme, outfit, long hime twintails, ninpos and her gun and that one scream she has in EV she you hit her, so my opinion can't sink much further of her XD I still hate Katsuragi and Yozakura the most out of all the girls

P2p1mbs

Its not blind bias XD Ryona is real and I'm real and real can identify real XD and tbh 8 already don't like much Ryobi much besides her character theme, outfit, long hime twintails, ninpos and her gun and that one scream she has in EV she you hit her, so my opinion can't sink much further of her XD I still hate Katsuragi and Yozakura the most out of all the girls

I assume you dont know much of the spoilers for PBS so I wont reveal what exactly Ryobi did to her but all you need to know is that it made Ryona LEGITIMATELY ANGRY. She even called her sister flat :eek:.

At least we can agree on hating Yozakura. That "character" completely ruined the estival versus dual shinobi hearts stories for me

Jadeinchains

I assume you dont know much of the spoilers for PBS so I wont reveal what exactly Ryobi did to her but all you need to know is that it made Ryona LEGITIMATELY ANGRY. She even called her sister flat :eek:.

At least we can agree on hating Yozakura. That "character" completely ruined the estival versus dual shinobi hearts stories for me

:eek: I know what your talking about!

And yeah Yozakura sucks tbh, And I'm not a massive fan of Ryona but she was actually much better in this game and made me like her more and she actually made me laugh at times too so that was cool. :p Ryobi though...yeah I'm not a fan of her really at all so out of the twins Ryona ------------------>Ryobi.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Are the prices for this weeks DLC off? Some costumes are £2.49 each yet the packs are £3.29/£4.99... Also there's no option to buy Sonico in a set not even the Mega bundle lol

Chapstick

Are the prices for this weeks DLC off? Some costumes are £2.49 each yet the packs are £3.29/£4.99... Also there's no option to buy Sonico in a set not even the Mega bundle lol
Nope, the pricing is just stupid. They released $4 (for one, one outfit) recolors of outfits that are in the base game the other week and I saw someone say they don’t even come in 5 colors, just the 1 that’s in the thumbnail LOL

And I think Sonico just comes with everything by default. You buy her and get her outfit & the stupid flag & doll.

Chapstick

According to the Store Sonico only includes Sonico nothing else
Actually just came here to edit my post, I got her and she doesn’t come with anything. :eek: Thought it’d be like when the store didn’t mention the DOA swimsuits.

So it’s $6 for her by herself nothing else, meanwhile in the asian region for the same price ($48 hkd which comes to $6 usd) you get this

M7fS1FEh.jpg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD