Senran Kagura Series

YBNDM

That reminds me, who is you guys' absolute least favorite girl? For me it's Haruka, she's kind of an attention whore, I don't like her curled hair very much, and her flirty sadomaso personality is pretty one sided and she seems like a huge troll, I could not stand her story mode self invented game segments, they were bad. XD Only thing I like about her is her artwork which has that weird eye expression I love, her music, and her relationship with Ryona, oh and her level three ninpo where she starts randomly chucking vials of poison and random substances like there's no tomorrow is awesome.
):

My least favourite is probably umm... Imu?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I actually used to hate Ryobi but as a pretty passive guy who likes more aggressive girls, I actually began to like her overtime, and I use her a lot now...I would love for her to make me her *****, she's awesome. XD Her theme is also my absolute favorite and I love how she says eight minuet: "YATSUNO MINUETO!" ♡.♡ And you can't beat ultra long thin hime pigtails

...Sorry @YBNDM. :-|

Banana56

If this is a PS4/PS Vita game, I do hope this game starts having enemies similar to the 3ds series where you get to fight Yoma.

upload_2016-9-28_16-4-10.jpeg

7f965552b1620cef90d78659fff1b322.jpg

Senran-Kagura-2-Deep-Crimson-screens.jpg

w7hpx1.jpg

YBNDM

):

My least favourite is probably umm... Imu?
I don't like Imu because her hair is ugly, I hate how attached she is to Miyabi, and I hate how she treats her sister. She also really has no reason to act the way she does.

Banana56

Oh another one I can say is Yomi. The girl is to damn nosy, always trying to deprive someone of their stuff and bringing negativity to them just because of what kind of items they have. I think she's just jealous because she didn't grow up with luxuries.

David Gregg

Oh another one I can say is Yomi. The girl is to damn nosy, always trying to deprive someone of their stuff and bringing negativity to them just because of what kind of items they have. I think she's just jealous because she didn't grow up with luxuries.

I feel bad for Yomi though. Growing up didn't she watch both of her parents die because her family was so poor? Also she eventually becomes good friends with Ikaruga who she initially hated because she thought she was a spoiled girl so at least she had some character growth.

Banana56

I feel bad for Yomi though. Growing up didn't she watch both of her parents die because her family was so poor? Also she eventually becomes good friends with Ikaruga who she initially hated because she thought she was a spoiled girl so at least she had some character growth.

Yeah she's definitely a good character and had great growth throughout the series. Her story was definitely emotional and it was interesting seeing how she went from hating rich/privileged people to not. Also her relationship with Ikagura along with Murakumo helped her out more.

It's just that her individual story in EV made me look at her like she was doing to much. Stealing the other girls stuff and giving them lectures on why they didn't need it lol.

David Gregg

Yeah she's definitely a good character and had great growth throughout the series. Her story was definitely emotional and it was interesting seeing how she went from hating rich/privileged people to not. Also her relationship with Ikagura along with Murakumo helped her out more.

It's just that her individual story in EV made me look at her like she was doing to much. Stealing the other girls stuff and giving them lectures on why they didn't need it lol.

That's fair it did get annoying. Lol.

Any news yet?

Argentus

Yeah Hanabi is really cute

And I'd also like to see Seimei, her fighting style seems cool and she'd be the sleepy/laid back character

rikfy_zps5b7330da.jpg
SRA_1_1_zps56e5bac8.png

latest

Yesss plus she cute and has a rocket launcher. Reminds me of sloth from FMA "fuck it I'm going all out so I can finish and go back to sleep".

Honestly most of the girls are pretty bland but IMU is least favorite. She's obsesses over miyabi but not even in a funny lesbian way but just in more like... she's the Brainy Smurf of the sk girls. Thinks she knows best but in reality doesn't know shit so she never fucking LEARNS and keeps making things awful for everyone around her.

Also not a fan of the pink haired girl because she's just a moeblob with nothing going for her.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Hibari is pretty boring, I was obsessed with her when I first got the game but then when I saw how she basically did nothing, it was whatever. Katsuragi is another girl I despise, she's nothing but a tit obsessed freak who harasses the girls for no reason, it gets old quickly. And her appearance is boring...blond hair with a ribbon and silly curled side bang, a tacky open shirt with a plaid skirt, and a voice that sounds like a wannabe male voice actor, god I hate her....Ayame on the other hand. ;-D She's definitely way better than Katsuragi, and that's her idol XD

Sayuri is awesome, definitely one of my favorite girls in the game, and she's an old lady.

Banana56

My favs are Renka, Shiki, and Yagyu. Renka is really cool and is fun to play as. I love Shiki's valley girl personality, it's also nice to know she's literally the walking example of never judge a book by it's cover, seeing as despite being a valley girl she's actually really wise. Yagyu is visually one of my fav characters and I love how while she comes off as cold, is actually really sweet.

I just found out today how much I love Rin. She's definitely my favorite character gameplay wise, also in SV despite staying loyal to Hebijo, she still looked out for Homura's Crimson Squad.

That's fair it did get annoying. Lol.

Any news yet?

Almost, it's either coming later tonight or early tomorrow. Anyone know what 21:00 JST is?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
My favs are Renka, Shiki, and Yagyu. Renka is really cool and is fun to play as. I love Shiki's valley girl personality, it's also nice to know she's literally the walking example of never judge a book by it's cover, seeing as despite being a valley girl she's actually really wise. Yagyu is visually one of my fav characters and I love how while she comes off as cold, is actually really sweet.

I just found out today how much I love Rin. She's definitely my favorite character gameplay wise, also in SV despite staying loyal to Hebijo, she still looked out for Homura's Crimson Squad.

Almost, it's either coming later tonight or early tomorrow. Anyone know what 21:00 JST is?
About 8 AM over here I think

Argentus

My favorites so far are

Yozokura or whatever. I'm not into hime types but those jetgauntlets!

Hikage. Jeans and knives. Yeshhh

Hanabi. Just...everything. an adorable ditz who wields a rocket hammer and explosives, AND she's one of the characters whose gameplay isn't just squarex4, circle, repeat, 500+ combo easy win. Also I lover her macho stance.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I think Banana56 may have something to share if he watched the stream, I'm not able to unfortunately since I'm in school atm till 2:35 pm my time

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD