Senran Kagura Series

Number 13

Shinobi-Refle_12-17-17_002.jpg

Senran #3 for Refle.

Didn’t expect her so they are not releasing order completely based on popularity/being squad leader.

Banana56

Idols vs Rockers

Shinobi-Refle_12-17-17_002.jpg

Senran #3 for Refle.

Didn’t expect her so they are not releasing order completely based on popularity/being squad leader.

Kinda surprised they went for Murasaki instead of Miyabi considering I also thought

They’re probably going for most popular girls per team. I think in Japan Murasaki is the most popular Hebijo girl (overseas it’s Ryona). I guess Hikage or Yomi would be for Homura’s Crimson Squad & Kafuru will be for the Mikagura team

Pn33milan

so, last year I picked up Estival versus, my only senran kagura title by now
before that I both watched the anime and the shinovi versus story on youtube (I don't have a PSVita).
I liked the design and backgrounds of some characters (including the New wave girls) and was curious to try the game, considering I love musou-like titles.

at the beginning, I enjoyed that, but not how much I expected. I found it a little too repetitive for my standards (even if, like I said, I love games like samurai warriors and dragon quest heroes) and there were some minor bugs with the AI.

after a little break, I picked it up again and tried to complete it 100%, and then I discovered the problem I had: you need to play it hard mode! XD
the gamepay remains very repetitive and some enemies are a little cheap, but I finally started to enjoy the rhythm of the fight.

apart from that, I love the characters! (most of them, at least XD), especially Yomi and Ayame :cool:

having said that, I was disappointed by the announcement of Peach Beach Splash. I prefer the action-like style, so I have still not bought it. I got mostly disappointed by the fact that new wave characters like Leo, Yuyaki and Souji are only playable there -_-
I hope they'll make an action title with all the new characters, even if I don't know which new "gameplay mechanics" they could add.

... oh yes! am I the only one who thinks that the Burst remake on PS4 looks just like a "Burst re-skin" for Estival versus?

Jadeinchains

*Day 348 of not hearing anything about SK7*

It is still coming out ( In Japan ) next year right? Why have we barely heard anything about it so far, Literally all we've seen of it was the small teaser at the end of PBS. I guess they could be releasing that "Re burst" game first before showing stuff for SK7 so they don't get in each others way but still... :/

Banana56

DQsoX10UIAAhZfD

*Day 348 of not hearing anything about SK7*

It is still coming out ( In Japan ) next year right? Why have we barely heard anything about it so far, Literally all we've seen of it was the small teaser at the end of PBS. I guess they could be releasing that "Re burst" game first before showing stuff for SK7 so they don't get in each others way but still... :/

Exactly, they should’ve released something by now

But I guess they still want put the hype on SK Burst Re;newal. So maybe we’ll get something right after, which on the bright side should mean we’ll get a ton of news from then to release (or at least I hope so)

——

@Jadeinchains

DQU7QB1VoAAPLzu

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

Who's in the signatujre?

Do you mean Matsuri? The best SK girl?

DQsoX10UIAAhZfD

Exactly, they should’ve released something by now

But I guess they still want put the hype on SK Burst Re;newal. So maybe we’ll get something right after, which on the bright side should mean we’ll get a ton of news from then to release (or at least I hope so)

——

@Jadeinchains

DQU7QB1VoAAPLzu

I don't think I'd seen them before so I checked if it was new cards for her...nope lol, its been so long since she's got a new one they look nice though.

Banana56

There was recently a poll for who’d be added in Senran Kagura New Link next. From the looks of it Fuga, Ashiya, Ushimaru, Meimei, Hyoki, & Miki will be it.

DR5YMhDUIAAyMWG

Though idk if it’s just them, or if they’ll add the remaining members of the winners teams alongside them (all of the NW girls will be added in NL at some point tho)

If so then it would be

New Hebijo
wF3hAOz_d.jpg

Touhno Tengu
UnNkWjv_d.jpg

Sakigei
AEgkAC4.png

Maisen
XbL3Vae.png

Senki Shu
http://senrankagura.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Senki_Shu

Jadeinchains

Oh that's cool, I was wondering if they'd start adding all of the new wave girls to new link! This will be really cool since then every new wave girl will actually have a character model for the console games instead of the little sprite they just have in New wave.

That should make it easier to add them to something like Sk7 eventually, right? Unless the models in sk7 are upgraded more, which I hope they are. Still it could still make it easier.

Obviously I wish Matsuri had won the poll but at least someone on her team won so it opens up the chance for her more.

Banana56

Oh that's cool, I was wondering if they'd start adding all of the new wave girls to new link! This will be really cool since then every new wave girl will actually have a character model for the console games instead of the little sprite they just have in New wave.

That should make it easier to add them to something like Sk7 eventually, right? Unless the models in sk7 are upgraded more, which I hope they are. Still it could still make it easier.

Obviously I wish Matsuri had won the poll but at least someone on her team won so it opens up the chance for her more.

Yeah apparently the files for the NW girls are already in the game. There just waiting for the times to introduce them one by one

I’m sure the NW Girls will end up in 7even too now that they’d add them to New Link with more detailed models, voices, fighting styles, and more

Jadeinchains

Yeah apparently the files for the NW girls are already in the game. There just waiting for the times to introduce them one by one

I’m sure the NW Girls will end up in 7even too now that they’d add them to New Link with more detailed models, voices, fighting styles, and more

Wait really?! They're files are already in the game? So they are all going to be added. That will be cool. And yeah maybe it is more possible that they could all get into SK7 then, Although they might have to update the models of them again for sk7 or something depending on the models in sk7 and give them movesets but It would be definitely cool If they got in sk7.

Banana56

The Toukiden team are working on a collaboration project that is said to be revealed soon. Senran Kagura 7even is rumored to have a similar format to Toukiden

Maybe this is it?
http://www.siliconera.com/2017/12/2...ion-project-new-project-toukiden-staff-works/

Wait really?! They're files are already in the game? So they are all going to be added. That will be cool. And yeah maybe it is more possible that they could all get into SK7 then, Although they might have to update the models of them again for sk7 or something depending on the models in sk7 and give them movesets but It would be definitely cool If they got in sk7.

From what I heard the files are added. Plus the NW girls have voice actresses who are still on standby so it could be a great time for them to finally voice the girls too.

Yeah they’d update them to fit SK7even design styling (which may probably be different from the Versus series)

Hope more info comes out soon

Banana56

Rin & Daidouji SKBR trailers

Is PBS as repttive as Estival? PBS ;looks fun, but EV waas just so annpoying after day 4.

Not really, tbh it actually seems more strategic than EV considering how you have to use different skills in them thanks to cards (support charts, attack cards, team advantage cards, opponent disadvantage cards, ect).

Plus in addition to story & paradise episodes, there’s the tournament mode where you choose your team and battle it to the top. But it gets harder & harder throughout the tournament, encouraging you to power up your characters, guns, & cards as well as using strategies to win

That could also be useful for playing online as well

P2p1mbs

Is PBS as repttive as Estival? PBS ;looks fun, but EV waas just so annpoying after day 4.

The single player is mostly just the same objective over and over again except the final bosses for each story mode but the multiplayer is a bit more varied as long as you don't get disconnected.

Rin & Daidouji SKBR trailers

Nothing new to see there, moving along...

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD