Senran Kagura Series

Banana56

CSVHY3vUcAAtqAy.jpg

Juihau

As a bit of an aside, I'm not entirely sure, but that looks like Izanagi, the first attack you see her use in her true form.
9bf03f0741.png

Kodachi

Standard Donor
I love seeing tataki's rough drafts evolve into Nan Yaegashi's final interpretation, so cool!

Banana56

CUjaxvwVAAAnVUd.png

【お知らせ】閃乱カグラEV追加キャラ『神楽』の販売開始は12/1(火)でさきほど確定。奈楽は少し遅れて12月第3週予定。一時的にセット販売出来ないので神楽650円、奈楽は開始2週間350円で実質セット価格1,000円になる調整します

"Senran Kagura Estival Versus Additional chara 『KAGURA』 confirmed for Tuesday 12/1 (December 1st). Naraku will be slightly delayed to the 3rd week in December. Since the characters temporarily can't be sold as a set, Kagura will be ¥650 and Naraku will be ¥350 for two weeks after relative release. Both characters will be offered as a set for ¥1000."

lotr9690

...奈楽は開始2週間350円で実質セット価格1,000円になる調整します...
Wow, another one! Jeez. DLC characters at 1000 a pop. That's a lot for one character. I was thinking of purchasing this game out of curiosity. Plus I like hack n slashers. But if that DLC price is any indication of what I can expect for bonus content.... i might have to pass.

Juihau

It's typically 650 per character, rather than 1,000. I think they're saying that Naraku and Kagura together will be 1,000.

Banana56

Wow, another one! Jeez. DLC characters at 1000 a pop. That's a lot for one character. I was thinking of purchasing this game out of curiosity. Plus I like hack n slashers. But if that DLC price is any indication of what I can expect for bonus content.... i might have to pass.

Naw that's for both, Naruku is 350 and Kagura is 650

Juihau

If XSeed's other games are any indication, they're likely gonna release all the dlc weekly, in the same order it came out in Japan.

UpSideDownGRUNT

If XSeed's other games are any indication, they're likely gonna release all the dlc weekly, in the same order it came out in Japan.
Thing is EU ver. Isn't by XSeed but marvellous themselves or at least a eu branch so it could slightly change.

Also EU versions are slightly censored something about dressing room dialogue being removed. So idk if it'll be the same with SKEV

UpSideDownGRUNT

If Shinovi does come out on PC then I hope Burst Crimson Dragon and or Bon Ppetite come out.

SV, BA, P4G and The Nep games were the biggest reason I wanted a Vita/PSTV

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD